Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

CCP24 wrote: »
    Are you offended for Biden?

No
    Are you offended for Biden?
    Was Trump or his brother jailed for trafficking young women for sex with billionaires and celebrities?

No. Was Biden or his brother?
    Jeffrey Epsteins island was a sex haven for billionaire pedos, royalty , celebrities, & presidents , and Bidens brother bought property right beside his glorious island for pedos. Have you seen an aerial photo of his island, and where Bidens brother bought his property.

Yes I have. He owned property on a different island nearby. So what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Penfailed , I gave a list of billionaires that control your food, your medias, your vaccines , etc basically everything those billionaires own it.

I gave a list of Billionaires that control your wages and how they shaft the ordinary citizen out of a decent wage. While they get richer.

I gave a list of billionaires that have sex with underage children. These are democrats that run America. I also gave a list of billionaire celebrities involved. We have had the same crap happen here in Ireland and the UK.

I gave a list of the billionaires here in Ireland that control the government and the media, housing our society is ruled by the most corrupt bunch of psycopaths and it is getting worse. unemployment is rising, how are people going to afford there mortgage, their business , I posted the billionaires that buy up these at a nice cheap price too.

Then You can honestly turn around and tell me you see nothing changing or being destroyed in every EU country ,and can sit there and tell me my above points never happened and my posts were nonsense. Well show me,
    You can posts links show me my facts are wrong. Explain to me what Klaus and all our other governments mean when we will build back stronger.

Our societies have to be destroyed so that they can build back their vision of the world they want. That is my take on the great reset.

Please prove my points wrong Penfailed.

Great post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Penfailed , I gave a list of billionaires that control your food, your medias, your vaccines , etc basically everything those billionaires own it.

What about the Jews, do they have any part in this?

Dohnjoe wrote: »

The Rothschilds are Jewish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭CCP24

Or the chinese Great bunch of lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So remind me again, how am I being impacted?

So remind me again, how am I being impacted?

All the rich people in the world, except for Trump, are controlling your life for their own evil nefarious ends and in 2021/2022 (the "future") it's all going to come to a head in some vaguely unspecific way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

All the rich people in the world, except for Trump, are controlling your life for their own evil nefarious ends and in 2021/2022 (the "future") it's all going to come to a head in some vaguely unspecific way..

...but it'll definitely be better. The best reset ever.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

It is happening right now the "impending doom" as you call, it is that we will be in debt (you& I) will have to pay it all back. What don't you get about this whole reset?
    The elite/billionaires are getting richer thus buying more of the worlds resources ie properties, businesses etc , you will be paying it back hence you will be poorer.
    That is why stupid people like me are here because I for one want to push back and fight back at being made unemployed and having my kids indebted to these assholes, and yes I do think they are using the covid pandemic as an excuse to do this.

It is happening right now the "impending doom" as you call, it is that we will be in debt (you& I) will have to pay it all back. What don't you get about this whole reset?
    The elite/billionaires are getting richer thus buying more of the worlds resources ie properties, businesses etc , you will be paying it back hence you will be poorer.
    That is why stupid people like me are here because I for one want to push back and fight back at being made unemployed and having my kids indebted to these assholes, and yes I do think they are using the covid pandemic as an excuse to do this.

How is e.g. my life going to change dramatically next year as a result of these rich people?

• Advertisement

How is e.g. my life going to change dramatically next year as a result of these rich people?

it wont

You will still be wearing a mask and still taking orders

What are you going to do about it? I mean, how are you going to 'stick it to the man'? How are you going to push back and fight back?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

you're not stupid, at least you can see through the BS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Penfailed wrote: »
    What are you going to do about it? I mean, how are you going to 'stick it to the man'? How are you going to push back and fight back?
    What's the bets that he hasn't even read the Great Reset book?

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    it wont

You will still be wearing a mask and still taking orders

That's laughable. Everyone takes orders all the time. Do you wear a seatbelt? Do you drive on the left? This, 'taking orders' thing is really tough going...

Penfailed your posts come across as very condecending, maybe you are this angry in real life and should look into that. This post is also not about the reset.

It seems strange did any of my posts offend you? You post is very shouty , do you not like folk that would like to keep a roof over their heads and food in their childrens bellies. Maybe I should answer your posts with a yes or no like you do mine or maybe i should not bother engaging with you. But I am a good person and will take it on the chin, there is mention of further lockdowns there are alot of businesses in town and as you can imagine we do not want to be shutting down again as we provide a safe environment ,and have never had a case of covid. You may see protests if your government decides this, and with approval from the majority of our great community we will fight back. Maybe you will join us or maybe you are too comfortable live off your parents?

I have also done my part with buying local, not Amazon, I dont have TV & do not pay a tv licence so I dont pay for the ****ty media and over paid tv/radio broadcasters.

King Mob wrote: »
    What's the bets that he hasn't even read the Great Reset book?

she I'm not male. Take it on the chin , you can't be right all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

she I'm not male. Take it on the chin , you can't be right all the time.

Have you read the book, "The Great Reset"?

Penfailed your posts come across as very condecending, maybe you are this angry in real life and should look into that. This post is also not about the reset.

It seems strange did any of my posts offend you? You post is very shouty , do you not like folk that would like to keep a roof over their heads and food in their childrens bellies. Maybe I should answer your posts with a yes or no like you do mine or maybe i should not bother engaging with you. But I am a good person and will take it on the chin, there is mention of further lockdowns there are alot of businesses in town and as you can imagine we do not want to be shutting down again as we provide a safe environment ,and have never had a case of covid. You may see protests if your government decides this, and with approval from the majority of our great community we will fight back. Maybe you will join us or maybe you are too comfortable live off your parents?

I have also done my part with buying local, not Amazon, I dont have TV & do not pay a tv licence so I dont pay for the ****ty media and over paid tv/radio broadcasters.

THIS IS SHOUTY. This isn't.

I'm perfectly calm. One of my parents has passed away. The other has semi-retired. I have my own family and career. I'm keeping a roof over their head and food in their bellies. If there's protests against another lockdown, I'll not be joining them.

Back to the reset thing. You've listed a load of rich people. You've listed a load of expensive stuff that rich people own. Rich people get richer off the back of poorer people. The sun rises every morning and sets every evening. You haven't answered my questions about what you or anyone else can do about it.

THIS IS SHOUTY. This isn't.

I'm perfectly calm. One of my parents has passed away. The other has semi-retired. I have my own family and career. I'm keeping a roof over their head and food in their bellies. If there's protests against another lockdown, I'll not be joining them.

Back to the reset thing. You've listed a load of rich people. You've listed a load of expensive stuff that rich people own. Rich people get richer off the back of poorer people. The sun rises every morning and sets every evening. You haven't answered my questions about what you or anyone else can do about it.

So you are happy & so am I, but I am not happy with how the government is governing us and running the country into the ground. I / we cannot keep opening and shutting it is causing havoc on our lives. I just told you what I myself and my community is going to do and have done, reread post. As for being comfortable long may it continue and you keep your job , the arse is going to fall out of this country at least I know I tried.

• Advertisement

So you are happy & so am I, but I am not happy with how the government is governing us and running the country into the ground. I / we cannot keep opening and shutting it is causing havoc on our lives. I just told you what I myself and my community is going to do and have done, reread post. As for being comfortable long may it continue and you keep your job , the arse is going to fall out of this country at least I know I tried.

Well, having reread your post, it would appear that the sum total of what you will do, is protest against the government if your community is also on board. At least you tried. I'm sorry if that sounds condescending. It's supposed to though. In the words of that MMA eejit, "You'll do nuttin'."

Well, having reread your post, it would appear that the sum total of what you will do, is protest against the government if your community is also on board. At least you tried. I'm sorry if that sounds condescending. It's supposed to though. In the words of that MMA eejit, "You'll do nuttin'."

Nice penfailed But go on wish me some luck at least.

Nice penfailed But go on wish me some luck at least.

Okay. Good luck protesting against the government who don't even pull the strings apparently.

Somalia is a country which has been "run into the ground". Ireland in contrast, we had just less than 5% unemployment before this pandemic and a decently performing economy, not sure why you have it so in for a democratically elected government?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Somalia is a country which has been "run into the ground". Ireland in contrast, we had just less than 5% unemployment before this pandemic and a decently performing economy, not sure why you have it so in for a democratically elected government?

There are those who like to be in a professional victim role. They are forever complaining how "the government has screwed this country!!1!".
    Some of those like to go on protests, it's a nice day out, but most just live behind the keyboard and tell the rest of us about the shadowy elites that "really" run things.
    All from a standard of living they wouldn't have had at any stage in history.
    These people have absolutely no idea what real hardship is, they're just bored, spoiled brats who've never had a hard day in their lives.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Detritus70 wrote: »
    There are those who like to be in a professional victim role. They are forever complaining how "the government has screwed this country!!1!".
    Some of those like to go on protests, it's a nice day out, but most just live behind the keyboard and tell the rest of us about the shadowy elites that "really" run things.
    All from a standard of living they wouldn't have had at any stage in history.
    These people have absolutely no idea what real hardship is, they're just bored, spoiled brats who've never had a hard day in their lives.

I watched an interesting discussion about the Great Reset the other day. James Delingpole was one of the guests. He said during the discussion that his father said that what's going on now is worse than what he experienced during the war. That's a man who experienced the war talking. I'll post a link to the discussion.

There was an article about Victoria a few months ago written by a man who escaped communist Poland. He wrote that what he was experiencing in Victoria at the time brought back chilling memories of what he experienced in communist Poland. Many of the Polish people who commented on the article said that it was worse than what they experienced.

I agree with you about the high standard of living. That's undeniable, and we are of course fortunate. But when people who experienced life during the war, or who fled communism, say that what is going on now is worse than, or similar to, what they experienced then it's a cause for concern.

I'll post a link to the article.

Quiner wrote: »

There was an article about Victoria a few months ago written by a man who escaped communist Poland. He wrote that what he was experiencing in Victoria at the time brought back chilling memories of what he experienced in communist Poland. Many of the Polish people who commented on the article said that it was worse than what they experienced.

I read the same article, the guy was comparing martial law in Communist Poland with having to "endure" a lockdown in Australia. It was as idiotic as it sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

I read the same article, the guy was comparing martial law in Communist Poland with having to "endure" a lockdown in Australia. It was as idiotic as it sounds.

It was a bit more than having to endure a lockdown. He wrote about neighbours snitching on each other, about the climate of fear, about the diabolical behaviour of the police, about being locked up all day and about how much it reminded him of Communist Poland.

And it's important to note that the Polish people in Victoria who commented on the article said it was worse than what they experienced in Poland.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

Quiner wrote: »
    It was a bit more than having to endure a lockdown. He wrote about neighbours snitching on each other, about the climate of fear, about the diabolical behaviour of the police, about being locked up all day and about how much it reminded him of Communist Poland.

And it's important to note that the Polish people in Victoria who commented on the article said it was worse than what they experienced in Poland.
    i lived whilst DDR (east germany) had neighbours and government with lockdown and telltales.
    the "democratic" west condemned all what they stated was seen.
    the "democratic" west is now far worse than the DDR and used the same con and lie of Security
    as the reason. The fake national security and russia and china spy threat whilst USA is the
    actual spy and perveyor of lies as news of threats etc. to help excuse their behaviour.
    The reset is just a further power grab to enslave the citizens at an even lower level of human existance.
    the western powers are bankrupt and have no means to pay the debt .
    the likes of covid helps banks funds and balances as citizens spend is restricted by shops\entertainment shut
    and yet at same time you are enticed to pay more for on-line entertainment to the "chosen" and which is
    politically censored to further the enslavement.
    Fact on-line spending is up as closed shops push citizens to cashless regime but brick and mortar shop
    spending is down with overall less spend by citizens whom figures show now have a little more in the bank.
    yes the bank has the balance (whilst charging you for holding your earnings) this helps them look good.
    remember you had "limited" access to YOUR money when the crash happened, the politicians supported the
    restriction of your rights to your earnings to protect the profit and wages of incompetants (except for theft of
    large wage packet from your earnings).
    the revolution "industrial" was meant to enrich humans with less slavery\hard labour and more quality time.
    the politicians have succeeded in enslaving you more and with less means of gaining an income.
    tech is taking over and human effort is becoming minimal, with no jobs and low pay given to the wrong
    end of actual worth index. (bank manager can be done without but nurse and sewer worker are citizens
    survival needs). a reset and ensure majority are at bottom with no rights and protests banned or dealt
    harshly with by gestapo militarised police and corrupt judges whom fail to hold politicians to accounr
    because they gain large pay from them.
    A major world war or virus to reduce population is what the politicians and thieves whom have abused
    citizens to get rich (termed Elite) Need to continue in their incompetance and theft along with murder.
    you can say it just happened in time-- that nature threw up a virus to aid the game of evading liability
    by those responsible for the plight of humans on this planet.
    the citizens have awoken somewhat as when you look across the planet the once dictatorial political
    parties are failing to gain a majority in elections and are forming alliances with like minded crooks to
    keep a large wage and power and authority using the taxpayers money.
    ireland the GREENS are just like the labour party were - supported corruption and theft just for a large
    tax payer wage. the Greens are willing to see large footprint to get broadband\internet "private profit"
    by installing kilometres of cable instead of 5G towers with better coverage and reliability along with
    smaller footprint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

A Serbian guy explaining from his perspective of what is going on and what happened in his country

10 min video

Advertisement