Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

King Mob wrote: »
    "Soon."
    "It's just around the corner"
    "Any day now, just you wait."
    "Sometime between now and the next ten years."
    "The next pandemic will be the big one, this is just a trial run."

Gates said the other day the next one was coming. He's good at making predictions. He predicted this one after all. He even ran a simulation of it.

And Schwab warned of a cyber attack.

So the next one is on the way.

According to north Korea's last leader he once played golf and got 8 hole in ones, do you believe him?

To what end? Why do this?

Is Tanzania overflowing with covid victims? Nothing has been reported about Tanzania being destroyed by covid since the President announced that God had rid the country of the virus thanks to the power of prayer.

I don't know why. I don't know why one day a doctor in a hospital claims it's in danger of being overwhelmed, and an article follows the statement the next day claiming it's no busier than normal. It's something I don't understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,633 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Quiner wrote: »
    Gates said the other day the next one was coming. He's good at making predictions. He predicted this one after all. He even ran a simulation of it.

There will always be risks of pandemics, its why people study for years so we can be prepared. I predict there will be a war in the next 100 years and a meteorite will strike the earth in the next ten thousand years, does that mean I can predict the future? When it happens does that put me in the same category as Gates?

Is Tanzania overflowing with covid victims? Nothing has been reported about Tanzania being destroyed by covid since the President announced that God had rid the country of the virus thanks to the power of prayer.

Do they allow observers in? Can they be trusted to report numbers? Do you believe the North Koreans when they say they have no covid cases?

I'm sure millions all over the world have prayed to whatever "god" they believe in, why was Tanzania spared while everyone else got hit?
    I don't know why. I don't know why one day a doctor in a hospital claims it's in danger of being overwhelmed, and an article follows the statement the next day claiming it's no busier than normal. It's something I don't understand.

Well I think that's pretty obvious.

There will always be risks of pandemics, its why people study for years so we can be prepared. I predict there will be a war in the next 100 years and a meteorite will strike the earth in the next ten thousand years, does that mean I can predict the future? When it happens does that put me in the same category as Gates?

But he said it was coming. On the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dodged more questions you can't answer.
    That's very dishonest of you.

Go back and answer them directly.

Not sure why you think you are convincing anyone with your behaviour and tactics.

But he said it was coming. On the way.

It is, the next one is always coming because there will always be new virus's in the future.

Do they allow observers in? Can they be trusted to report numbers? Do you believe the North Koreans when they say they have no covid cases?

I'm sure millions all over the world have prayed to whatever "god" they believe in, why was Tanzania spared while everyone else got hit?

Well I think that's pretty obvious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845533/Coronavirus-Soaring-infections-death-rates-claims-justify-lockdowns.html

Claim: ICU beds in Liverpool are already 95 per cent full

Reality: Fewer ICU beds are occupied than last year

Which is true? The claim that ICU beds in Liverpool are already 95 per cent full, or the claim that fewer ICU beds are occupied than last year?

From the article:

Claim: A second spike could cause twice as many deaths

Reality: Far fewer people are dying now

Claim: The Covid-19 death rate is actually high

Reality: It really isn't

See how hard it is to know what to believe?

Based solely on there being no news reports of Tanzania overflowing with covid victims, is it safe to say that covid is indeed gone from the country?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845533/Coronavirus-Soaring-infections-death-rates-claims-justify-lockdowns.html

Claim: ICU beds in Liverpool are already 95 per cent full

Reality: Fewer ICU beds are occupied than last year

Which is true? The claim that ICU beds in Liverpool are already 95 per cent full, or the claim that fewer ICU beds are occupied than last year?

From the article:

Claim: A second spike could cause twice as many deaths

Reality: Far fewer people are dying now

Claim: The Covid-19 death rate is actually high

Reality: It really isn't

See how hard it is to know what to believe?

Based solely on there being no news reports of Tanzania overflowing with covid victims, is it safe to say that covid is indeed gone from the country?

So you believe a man when he said prayer drove covid away? Which god did they pray to and why was Tanzania saved?

Do you believe North Korea when they say they have no cases?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Is Tanzania overflowing with covid victims?

If you don’t test then you can’t know. I’d have though that was obvious.

• Advertisement

If you read any books on virology, they pretty much always said a serious global pandemic was on the cards. It wasn't some manufactured threat as you seem to think, Gates was just repeating what the field predicted.

For starters, both of those aren't mutually exclusive.

If you have 100 ICU beds
    and last year there were 96 occupied
    and this year there are 95 occupied,
    then both statements are true, no?

If you read any books on virology, they pretty much always said a serious global pandemic was on the cards. It wasn't some manufactured threat as you seem to think, Gates was just repeating what the field predicted.

Yes, but he's saying it's on the way. He knows.

And Schwab warned of a cyber attack. And what happened? A cyber attack in the US. They know what's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

And Schwab warned of a cyber attack. And what happened? A cyber attack in the US. They know what's going on.

I'm going to put up a post on Facebook now warning of a cyber attack. Why will me warning people about a cyber attack be any different than him?

What cyber attack happened in the US?

Something being on its way doesn't mean a lot. Basically exactly the same as what virologists have stated.

We get multiple major cyber attacks each year so while the latest one is serious. It's one of many politically motivated attacks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

We have multiple cyber attacks every single day.

We also have potential pandemics every 4/5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

We are required to wear masks, that's it. You seem terrified of QR codes also. Where are they mandatory. Can you explain what they are?

It's really difficult to take anyone that calls masks, 'muzzles' or 'face rags.'

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Penfailed wrote: »
    It's really difficult to take anyone that calls masks, 'muzzles' or 'face rags.'

Peter Hitchens calls them muzzles. He's highly respected.

But I said that I'd no longer call them muzzles.

Of course it's on the way. Pandemics happen. It's like saying that the sun will rise in the morning. There's going to be another earthquake. See, I'm good at making predictions too.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Pandemics happened in the past and will happen in the future. Cyber attacks have happened in the past and will happen in the future. It's not very difficult to predict. If that's all there is to it, I know what's going on.

• Advertisement

Peter Hitchens calls them muzzles. He's highly respected.

But I said that I'd no longer call them muzzles.

Highly respected? He writes articles for the discredited Daily Mail. I take anything they publish with a massive pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Detritus70

At some stage it has to be said this is the course of action we're taking, if you're onboard with that, good, if not, there will be fines and eventually you will be arrested if you fail to comply.
    Democracy doesn't mean the entire world has to bend to any crank and crackpot, they can spout their nonsense, it's their right.
    But they're not endangering people, because your freedom ends where it affects the freedom and rights of others.
    Democracy is something you work on, you engage with, you participate in.
    Standing on the street throwing a fit because you have to wear a fcuking mask is not engaging.
    It's not just all about your rights and your freedom, it's about being a responsible adult who is also aware of his obligations and duties to society.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Do you believe North Korea when they say they have no cases?

To be fair, I don't see any particular reason for that to not be true. Vietnam doesn't have any and I know that for a fact being here. NK has even less inward travel, less internal travel, and a massive standing army to enforce lockdowns and stop illegal immigration from China etc. Nothing about NK for me suggests it's a place where a virus would get out of control.

Penfailed wrote: »
    Highly respected? He writes articles for the discredited Daily Mail. I take anything they publish with a massive pinch of salt.

Mail on Sunday. Apologies for being pedantic, but Mr Hitchens makes a point of distinguishing between the two.

He's highly respected, a brilliant writer, erudite, and a great mind. The paper he writes for isn't important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭CCP24

Interesting read , for those of you who like to believe we live in a democratic country, and who may still think we are not in a war here is another take on the reset. Notice any of these tactics or would you say its coincidence?

https://newhopepsychology.com/psychological-warfare/

Techniques Used in psychological warfare

"Psychological warfare’s main objective is to influence the enemy’s spirit and psychological breakdown by verbal or tactical fear" qoute

We see this with Dr Tony Holohans/Ronan glynn constant fear every day and night for the past 9 months on RTE. Repeat after me the next 10 days are crucial
    mcconkeys expected deaths https://extra.ie/2020/09/15/news/irish-news/sam-mcconkey-covid-19-dublin-cases.

Luke oneil , Ryan Turbidy , Claire Byrne constant bias and feeding us more fear no proper debates?

This is a virus , viruses mutate, in 50 years they haven't been able to develop a vaccine to eliminate the common cold or flu. Why are they pushing this vaccine so hard on us. Why are are you so convinced these new vaccines are any different ? There are many drs and professers who have said these vaccines will not eliminate the covid , we will need top ups every year like the flu vaccine,

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauci-why-still-need-masks-social-distancing-after-covid-19-vaccine.html#close
    We will still have to isolate, wear masks and still have our freedoms taken away from us. How is that a democratic country? When majority of citizens are not allowed to work , to socialize without been made feel like some sort of germinater that is going to kill thousands of people just by standing beside them and having to be on a constant edge not to upset anyone by being outside. Its a sick world we live in right now and the damage it is doing to people let alone to our children it is disgusting. There is an agenda going on with the government how you can not see that is beyond me?

So What would it take for you to see that there is an agenda/ reset happening?

CCP24 wrote: »
    Interesting read , for those of you who like to believe we live in a democratic country, and who may still think we are not in a war here is another take on the reset. Notice any of these tactics or would you say its coincidence?

https://newhopepsychology.com/psychological-warfare/

Techniques Used in psychological warfare

"Psychological warfare’s main objective is to influence the enemy’s spirit and psychological breakdown by verbal or tactical fear" qoute

We see this with Dr Tony Holohans/Ronan glynn constant fear every day and night for the past 9 months on RTE. Repeat after me the next 10 days are crucial
    mcconkeys expected deaths https://extra.ie/2020/09/15/news/irish-news/sam-mcconkey-covid-19-dublin-cases.

Luke oneil , Ryan Turbidy , Claire Byrne constant bias and feeding us more fear no proper debates?

This is a virus , viruses mutate, in 50 years they haven't been able to develop a vaccine to eliminate the common cold or flu. Why are they pushing this vaccine so hard on us. Why are are you so convinced these new vaccines are any different ? There are many drs and professers who have said these vaccines will not eliminate the covid , we will need top ups every year like the flu vaccine,

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauci-why-still-need-masks-social-distancing-after-covid-19-vaccine.html#close
    We will still have to isolate, wear masks and still have our freedoms taken away from us. How is that a democratic country? When majority of citizens are not allowed to work , to socialize without been made feel like some sort of germinater that is going to kill thousands of people just by standing beside them and having to be on a constant edge not to upset anyone by being outside. Its a sick world we live in right now and the damage it is doing to people let alone to our children it is disgusting. There is an agenda going on with the government how you can not see that is beyond me?

So What would it take for you to see that there is an agenda/ reset happening?

You're right. This has nothing to do with a virus. The problem is that 99% of the Irish people trust the government and their experts.

But in answer to your question, nothing will ever persuade people that this isn't about a virus. There's nothing people won't accept. Even the diabolical Health Passport Ireland, whereby your ability to take part in society hinges on the green light flashing, is okay.

Detritus70 wrote: »
    At some stage it has to be said this is the course of action we're taking, if you're onboard with that, good, if not, there will be fines and eventually you will be arrested if you fail to comply.
    Democracy doesn't mean the entire world has to bend to any crank and crackpot, they can spout their nonsense, it's their right.
    But they're not endangering people, because your freedom ends where it affects the freedom and rights of others.
    Democracy is something you work on, you engage with, you participate in.
    Standing on the street throwing a fit because you have to wear a fcuking mask is not engaging.
    It's not just all about your rights and your freedom, it's about being a responsible adult who is also aware of his obligations and duties to society.

For how long? It was supposed to be two weeks. How long will we be forced to wear that thing for? Forever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

For how long? It was supposed to be two weeks. How long will we be forced to wear that thing for? Forever?

You really should move right country now today. Stop delaying! Although I’m not sure you’d survive elsewhere, and you’d soon realise how good you have it in Ireland. How are you with languages?

If Health Passport Ireland (don’t forget the Ireland part to prevent confusion with assisting those with intellectual disabilities- which you conveniently confuse and it has to be deliberate) even gets off the ground it would be an opt in system, you know like downing a music app on your phone where you opt in to use the app, but no one hold a gun to your head forcing you to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭CCP24

You really should move right country now today. Stop delaying! Although I’m not sure you’d survive elsewhere, and you’d soon realise how good you have it in Ireland. How are you with languages?

If Health Passport Ireland (don’t forget the Ireland part to prevent confusion with assisting those with intellectual disabilities- which you conveniently confuse and it has to be deliberate) even gets off the ground it would be an opt in system, you know like downing a music app on your phone where you opt in to use the app, but no one hold a gun to your head forcing you to use it.

That was said about the masks , it was an option to wear it at the start of this pandemic. Now we get fined, for not wearing one in public. It conveniently became mandatory in this country.

How do you think it will play out when the vaccines start being rolled out? With the option to not take it how long before they start scaremongering and turning on people that choose to opt out of this , in this great democratic country of ours. Don't forget there is money to be made on these vaccines , do you think they will leave people to get on with living their lives without one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

CCP24 wrote: »
    That was said about the masks , it was an option to wear it at the start of this pandemic. Now we get fined, for not wearing one in public. It conveniently became mandatory in this country.

it's a learning curve

Advertisement