Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/510577-tony-blair-vaccine-advice/

Neil Clark hits the nail on the head. Distinguished persons such as Professor Heneghan and Professor Gupta are 'cranks' according to many, but Mr Gates and Anthony Blair are to be listened to because they are pro-lockdown.

But Mr Clark is way off when it comes to health passports. That's just a silly conspiracy theory. They're being rolled out all across the world, but, don't worry, because they are just 'temporary' And even if they're not temporary they're just the same as having a vaccination requirement for travel. The green, orange and red flashing lights to go to the shop, restaurant, to a stadium, a concert, to work, to the doctor, to a hospital, to use public transport, and to fly (as envisioned by the creators of Health Passport Ireland in their promo video) are the exact same as showing a person at immigration that you've received a vaccine for Yellow Fever.

Cue 'rt is a rag' etc.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Not one of the Great Reset believers has been able to answer this simple question. If the Great Reset is going to see private property abolished, who is going to confiscate stuff from people and what are they going to do with it?

This is what Dr Vernon Coleman believes will happen:

"Interest rates are going to remain the lowest in history for a while to make sure that those with savings see their savings slowly disappear. And then interest rates will go up. Not a bit, but a lot. And when interest rates are up to 8, 9, or 10 percent, or even higher, imagine what mortgage repayments will reach. They'll all be stratospheric. And most people won't be able to afford to keep their homes. That will be the end of private home ownership."

Other posters poked holes in his argument. I agree with them. But that's what Dr Coleman believes will happen. I'm not saying it, Dr Coleman is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Not one of the Great Reset believers has been able to answer this simple question. If the Great Reset is going to see private property abolished, who is going to confiscate stuff from people and what are they going to do with it?

thats not a conspiracy, its on the WEF site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Quiner wrote: »
    This is what Dr Vernon Coleman believes will happen:

"Interest rates are going to remain the lowest in history for a while to make sure that those with savings see their savings slowly disappear. And then interest rates will go up. Not a bit, but a lot. And when interest rates are up to 8, 9, or 10 percent, or even higher, imagine what mortgage repayments will reach. They'll all be stratospheric. And most people won't be able to afford to keep their homes. That will be the end of private home ownership."

Other posters poked holes in his argument. I agree with them. But that's what Dr Coleman believes will happen. I'm not saying it, Dr Coleman is.

What a load of shiiiite. A large number of people own their homes outright without a mortgage. Higher interest rates means higher deposit returns also. We had 12% mortgages in the past, the UN didn't take over.

Lex Luthor wrote: »

It's that article by a Danish MP from 2016 isn't it? Rinse and repeat. And again I'll ask you for the umpteenth time, who is coming to my house to confiscate all my personal belongings and what will they do with them???? Not one of you guys has answered that simple question. It's telling why - because it's a load of absolute bollix.

• Advertisement

It's that article by a Danish MP from 2016 isn't it? Rinse and repeat. And again I'll ask you for the umpteenth time, who is conning to my house to confiscate all my personal belongings and what will they do with them???? Not one of you guys has answered that simple question. It's telling why - because it's a load of absolute bollix.

if you have paid your mortgage, and debt free, have a job that isnt at risk for life ,then maybe you'll be ok

You'll be in a minority

if you have paid your mortgage, and debt free, have a job that isnt at risk for life ,then maybe you'll be ok

You'll be in a minority

And again I'll ask you for the umpteenth time, who is coming to my house to confiscate all my personal belongings and what will they do with them???? Not one of you guys has answered that simple question.

And again I'll ask you for the umpteenth time, who is coming to my house to confiscate all my personal belongings and what will they do with them???? Not one of you guys has answered that simple question.

who said they were?

who said they were?

The Great Reset and abolition of private property? Isn't that the conspiracy or are you changing it now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,633 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You'll be in a minority

OK so I'm ok, so the idea that we won't be allowed to own anything is shot.

• Advertisement

Seems to be. Dramatic change in the whole Great Reset conspiracy this morning.

The Great Reset and abolition of private property? Isn't that the conspiracy or are you changing it now?

so its not my plan, so hence thereforth how would I know how they are going to do it?
    Again, the Great Reset is not a conspiracy

Their words, not mine

If you're good, then make sure you take care of those not as fortunate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Is it? Can you quote it please?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

You'll be in a minority

So...private property isn't going to be abolished then?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Penfailed wrote: »

I put up a link, look it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

so its not my plan, so hence thereforth how would I know how they are going to do it?
    Again, the Great Reset is not a conspiracy

This is the part you don't seem to get. It's not a plan. It's an idea on a website and in a book. There are literally thousands of ideas in books and on the internet that will never become reality. Why do you believe in this one so strongly?

I put up a link, look it up

Is that the article from 2016? Again?

It's the article by a Danish MP from 2016. You'd have to be seriously off your head to read anything deep into it. Yet here we are.

aido79 wrote: »
    This is the part you don't seem to get. It's not a plan. It's an idea on a website and in a book. There are literally thousands of ideas in books and on the internet that will never become reality. Why do you believe in this one so strongly?

But look at how many influential people and organisations are on board with the Great Reset. The Bank of Canada, for example: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/2020/08/the-great-reset/

Look at all the organisations the World Economic Forum has partnered with.

There appears to be another great reset that is pushing lockdown like conditions until 2030 to 'stop climate change'. This isn't meant to end. Why 2030 Agenda 21 / 2030. And the website for the great reset was registered in 2016. I'll post a source.

• Advertisement

But look at how many influential people and organisations are on board with the Great Reset. The Bank of Canada, for example: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/2020/08/the-great-reset/

There appears to be another great reset that is pushing lockdown like conditions until 2030 to 'stop climate change'. This isn't meant to end. Why 2030 Agenda 21 / 2030. And the website for the great reset was registered in 2016. I'll post a source.

Did you bother reading the presentation on that link? I'm assuming not. You do realise that Agenda 21 was published in 1993 - how's that one going?

Did you bother reading the presentation on that link? I'm assuming not. You do realise that Agenda 21 was published in 1993 - how's that one going?

Pretty well. It's being implemented all over the world.

Pretty well. It's being implemented all over the world.

Examples of this please?

What are 'lockdown like conditions'?

What are 'lockdown like conditions'?

Basically like now, I'm guessing. Restrictions on travel, control of our movement (5km limit, for example).

Basically like now, I'm guessing. Restrictions on travel, control of our movement (5km limit, for example).

There is no 5km limit?!

There is no 5km limit?!

As an example, I mean. At various stages people have been restricted by a 5km limit. Is that true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

I really think you need to actually read the book before commenting any further because you really either don't seem to understand it or you just pick and choose the bits that suit what you want it to be.

As an example, I mean. At various stages people have been restricted by a 5km limit. Is that true?

Sure but there was no one monitoring it very much. And it lasted a few weeks at most and is longer there. You claim these charges are permanent - that definitely ain't!!

Also can you provide examples of Agenda 21 being implemented and how evil it is. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Sure but there was no one monitoring it very much. And it lasted a few weeks at most and is longer there. You claim these charges are permanent - that definitely ain't!!

Also can you provide examples of Agenda 21 being implemented and how evil it is. Thanks.

5k was merely a suggestion anyway.

Advertisement