Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Quiner wrote: »
    So they openly state that human beings have to live until 2030 as though they were living in lockdown and still it's a conspiracy theory.

Peter Hitchens compared people giving out about cycle lanes in England with not caring about their freedom being taken away from them and the government controlling what they can do, whom they can see, how they dress, and even what time they can stay out until.

Another article misunderstood, probably deliberately.

We need to keep reducing emissions. That's it. If you think we need to stay locked down then you have serious comprehension issues.

Next weak attempt at muddying the waters please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This time last year you’d have said destruction of small businesses and mass restrictions on our movements for a flu like virus wouldn’t have gone down too well with the voting public, but Leo and co more popular than most coalitions the last 10 years

That's because most people aren't gullible conspiracy theorists who have no idea what's happening and have decided, shock horror, that it's all some vague conspiracy they can never detail

I see you missed the bit about living as if we were in lockdown.

Translation: lockdown until at least 2030

How embarrassing :/

How do you not understand what 'as if' means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Another article misunderstood, probably deliberately.

We need to keep reducing emissions. That's it. If you think we need to stay locked down then you have serious comprehension issues.

Next weak attempt at muddying the waters please.

Not an article, first of all.

I linked to the website and quoted from it.

They are saying we have to live until 2030 as if we are in lockdown. Their words, not mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭valor rorghulis

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    That's because most people aren't gullible conspiracy theorists who have no idea what's happening and have decided, shock horror, that it's all some vague conspiracy they can never detail

That point had nothing to with TGR. Sorry I was too gullible to think something so simple wouldn’t go over your head.

• Advertisement

Been detailed for you a number of times. If you want to insist that it hasn't then that's up to you, but that's doesn't make it true.

So they openly state that human beings have to live until 2030 as though they were living in lockdown and still it's a conspiracy theory.

No, that's your (paranoid and deluded) interpretation of it. A common theme here.

Awaiting your response to the below:

I have missed a few posts so if you have answered this, let me know, but you claimed an "entity" was "ordering" governments around the world to deliberately destroy their economies as part of a global conspiracy

What is that entity?

Not an article, first of all.

I linked to the website and quoted from it.

They are saying we have to live until 2030 as if we are in lockdown. Their words, not mine.

Their words that you don't understand. Why do we need to live 'as if' we are in lockdown if we are in lockdown? It's not hard to understand. If, as you erroneously claim, we will be in lockdown until 2030 then we don't need to live 'as if' anything, it would be reality.

Your critical analysis of anything that helps your theories is very lacking. It's stupid and transparent, knock it off.

Been detailed for you a number of times.

Someone writing substantiated nonsense is not "detailing" anything but that nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I see you missed the bit about living as if we were in lockdown.

Translation: lockdown until at least 2030

Stay off the Sherry. Get back into the real world. There is not going to be lockdown until at least 2030.

• Advertisement

Their words that you don't understand. Why do we need to live 'as if' we are in lockdown if we are in lockdown? It's not hard to understand. If, as you erroneously claim, we will be in lockdown until 2030 then we don't need to live 'as if' anything, it would be reality.

Your critical analysis of anything that helps your theories is very lacking. It's stupid and transparent, knock it off.

I understand their 'as if we were living in lockdown' until 2030 to mean actually living in lockdown. It's my interpretation.

From https://greatreset.com/:

"The pause during lockdown created by the pandemic will result in a 7% decrease in global emissions in 2020. The UN states that we need a decrease of 7.6% every year until 2030 to avoid climate and ecological disaster. This means we need to maintain the same decrease every year as if we were living in lockdown."

Stay off the Sherry. Get back into the real world. There is not going to be lockdown until at least 2030.

Well, there will be until 2022, at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,633 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I understand their 'as if we were living in lockdown' until 2030 to mean actually living in lockdown. It's my interpretation.

From https://greatreset.com/:

"The pause during lockdown created by the pandemic will result in a 7% decrease in global emissions in 2020. The UN states that we need a decrease of 7.6% every year until 2030 to avoid climate and ecological disaster. This means we need to maintain the same decrease every year as if we were living in lockdown."

That's the important part, your irrational fear of the second part is unfounded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Will they knock 8 years off our sentences for good behaviour?

That's the important part, your irrational fear of the second part is unfounded

It means restrictions on our lives and on what we can do. A bit like now, only for another 10 years.

That is an unknown. Are you psychic now?

However, what happened to the other 8 years. Did they disappear from the conspiracy or are you making up crap again?

It means restrictions on our lives and on what we can do. A bit like now, only for another 10 years.

Is there a reason you aren't addressing the below

I have missed a few posts so if you have answered this, let me know, but you claimed an "entity" was "ordering" governments around the world to deliberately destroy their economies as part of a global conspiracy

What is that entity?

That is an unknown. Are you psychic now?

However, what happened to the other 8 years. Did they disappear from the conspiracy or are you making up crap again?

Based on what Hancock said: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/matt-hancock-confident-life-return-19514073

And based on WHO saying they hope it lasts less than two years: https://fr.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-who-end/who-chief-hopes-coronavirus-pandemic-will-last-less-than-two-years-idUKKBN25H294

Is there a reason you aren't addressing the below

What is that entity?

Alieums.

• Advertisement

So what about the other 8 years?

That's based on what is being called for on greatreset.com. You don't have to believe it, but they are calling for lockdown like life until 2030.

Your interpretation is wrong. Not for the first time.

Why don't you apply the same critical analysis that you do government sources?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Cause then he couldn't believe in the conspiracy theory he wants to believe.

Your interpretation is wrong. Not for the first time.

What does life 'as if you were living in lockdown' look like then?

That's based on what is being called for on greatreset.com. You don't have to believe it, but they are calling for lockdown like life until 2030.

You claimed there is a big thing going on, that governments have been "ordered" by an "entity" to destroy their economies..

Have you explained and detail this in another post, if so, what's the post number?

If you haven't, then why would you make such a claim and never provide details?

You claimed there is a big thing going on, that governments have been "ordered" by an "entity" to destroy their economies..

Have you explained and detail this in another post, if so, what's the post number?

If you haven't, then why would you make such a claim and never provide details?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGzfA3Ij7aw

Ernst Wolff explains what he believes is going on. The video is 15 minutes long. Professor Wolff claims the world is being taken over by hedge funds at the moment. That corporations are pushing the world in a direction in which they can control absolutely everything. He says they are more powerful than governments and that the world we're going to see in the future in the future is going to be "something like corporate fascism". He says we are experiencing a "fascist financial coup" and that everything we'll see happen after the lockdowns will be described as a consequence of the pandemic. He says all of this has been planned for a long time and that he believes the future will look like the big hedge funds trying to rue the whole world. He says the world is being taken over by a small number f people at the top of the hedge funds. He and Dave Cullen also discuss the claim that 'it couldn't possibly be this huge conspiracy where so many people involved'.

I find his arguments persuasive.

So I've answered your question as far as I'm concerned. if you want to dismiss it because it's Dave Cullen or YouTube then that's up to you, but I have answered your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGzfA3Ij7aw

Ernst Wolff explains what he believes is going on. The video is 15 minutes long. Professor Wolff claims the world is being taken over by hedge funds at the moment. That corporations are pushing the world in a direction in which they can control absolutely everything. He says they are more powerful than governments and that the world we're going to see in the future in the future is going to be "something like corporate fascism". He says we are experiencing a "fascist financial coup" and that everything we'll see happen after the lockdowns will be described as a consequence of the pandemic. He says all of this has been planned for a long time and that he believes the future will look like the big hedge funds trying to rue the whole world. He says the world is being taken over by a small number f people at the top of the hedge funds. He and Dave Cullen also discuss the claim that 'it couldn't possibly be this huge conspiracy where so many people involved'.

So I've answered your question as far as I'm concerned. if you want to dismiss it because it's Dave Cullen or YouTube then that's up to you, but I have answered your question.

Once again you have missed the target. All we are looking for is proof and evidence...not claims and beliefs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Then what do they want? Level 5 is a full lockdown. Just like the tier nonsense in England. Just another name for lockdown.

Level five is pretty severe...but it's not a full lockdown. Lots of business is able to continue under level five that weren't in the original lockdown. Schools are open. Anyway, are you suggesting that we'll be in level five until 2030?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

They chose to retweet a link to that particular article, out of the thousands of articles they could've linked to, a couple of months before the Great Reset.

The Great Reset is the name of the meeting. The 'great reset' won't happen with the flick of a switch at that meeting.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Advertisement

Ernst Wolff is a journalist and conspiracy theorist, with no background in economics
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Wolff_(Journalist)

Right, so according to the blurb, hedge funds are "ordering" international governments around the world to deliberately destroy their economies under the pretext of a pandemic..

So you believe that hedge funds "ordered" e.g. Putin and Xi Jinping to start deliberately impacting the Russian and Chinese economies under false pretexts?

Which ones did that? or do details matter..

Advertisement