Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,511 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quiner wrote: »
    It was the timing. 5 minutes into the thing he declared the idea of going back to normal was a "fiction".

My biggest fear is those hideous things being mandatory forever.

have you finished reading his book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Penfailed wrote: »
    What was the actual timing? When did this thing start and when did he declare that going back to normal was a fiction?

For the record, I don't think things will go back to normal for reasons posted earlier. Everything changes.

Masks will not be mandatory forever.

This crowd knew in March, two minutes into this thing: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/2020/03/17/905264/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/amp/

And they just happen to work with WEF. There's a surprise.

have you finished reading his book?

Not yet. Still reading it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

This crowd knew in March, two minutes into this thing: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/2020/03/17/905264/coronavirus-pandemic-social-distancing-18-months/amp/

And they just happen to work with WEF. There's a surprise.

I thought it was five minutes? Now it's two minutes? It was actually more like two months.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

I thought it was five minutes? Now it's two minutes? It was actually more like two months.

It's a turn of phrase. This thing began in March and that crowd knew in March that the world would never return to normal. And Mr Klaus announces that the 'old' normal is gone and that his 'new' normal would take its place.

• Advertisement

It's a turn of phrase. This thing began in March and that crowd knew in March that the world would never return to normal. And Mr Klaus announces that the 'old' normal is gone and that his 'new' normal would take its place.

This thing didn't begin in March. We locked down in mid-March. It was here in February. It was known about in December. Like I said, the old normal is gone. It's what form the new normal takes that has yet to be decided. It's not going to be your version of Klaus' vision though.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

It was the timing. 5 minutes into the thing he declared the idea of going back to normal was a "fiction".

Are you sure it was 5 minutes? It may have been 6, or 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Always the same argument.
    "big, scary government/corporations/shadowy world elite/aliens want to destroy society for reasons unknown other than fcuk you".
    The very heart of a conspiracy theory is removing any sense and reason in drawing connections between actions of the government and their intended results.
    Hence the argument "the Chinese created a deadly virus that is also a hoax in order to infect the world with a disease that doesn't exist so Bill Gates can inject you with microchips and something something 5G."
    So governments who are too incompetent to even fix potholes suddenly are part of a global conspiracy that requires hundreds of thousands of people to enact a plan so complex it makes the moon landing (no, that one also wasn't a hoax) look like a picnic in the park and also requires each one of them to remain absolutely quiet about the whole thing.

All that to fcuk business, cost jobs, decimate tax take and explode government deficit?
    Anyone who thinks this makes sense has been taking the wrong pills.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

This thing didn't begin in March. We locked down in mid-March. It was here in February. It was known about in December. Like I said, the old normal is gone. It's what form the new normal takes that has yet to be decided. It's not going to be your version of Klaus' vision though.

We'll find out next month and in May.

https://gemmaodoherty.com/defending-our-freedoms/the-great-reset/

An interesting article by Gemma O'Doherty on the Great Reset. She describes the future they (WEF and their partners) have lined up for us as "a fascist transhumanist hell in which freedom has been abolished and humans are merged with robots and turned into commodities for elite profit".

There are lots of sources listed below the article for anyone who's interested in reading about the Great Reset.

Detritus70 wrote: »
    Always the same argument.
    "big, scary government/corporations/shadowy world elite/aliens want to destroy society for reasons unknown other than fcuk you".
    The very heart of a conspiracy theory is removing any sense and reason in drawing connections between actions of the government and their intended results.
    Hence the argument "the Chinese created a deadly virus that is also a hoax in order to infect the world with a disease that doesn't exist so Bill Gates can inject you with microchips and something something 5G."
    So governments who are too incompetent to even fix potholes suddenly are part of a global conspiracy that requires hundreds of thousands of people to enact a plan so complex it makes the moon landing (no, that one also wasn't a hoax) look like a picnic in the park and also requires each one of them to remain absolutely quiet about the whole thing.

All that to fcuk business, cost jobs, decimate tax take and explode government deficit?
    Anyone who thinks this makes sense has been taking the wrong pills.

Not for reasons unknown. To control people and implement Agenda 21, which Rosa Koire has described as 'the action plan, the worldwide blueprint to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all law enforcement, all communications, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world."

http://www.aevamagazine.co.uk/agenda-21.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

An interesting article by Gemma O'Doherty on the Great Reset. She describes the future they (WEF and their partners) have lined up for us as "a fascist transhumanist hell in which freedom has been abolished and humans are merged with robots and turned into commodities for elite profit".

There are lots of sources listed below the article for anyone who's interested in reading about the Great Reset.

Gemma o Doherty, that bastion of all that is good and right?

Poorside wrote: »
    Gemma o Doherty, that bastion of all that is good and right?

The main reason I linked to the article is because there are good sources listed at the end of the article that people can explore if they'd like to learn more about the Great Reset.

The main reason I linked to the article is because there are good sources listed at the end of the article that people can explore if they'd like to learn more about the Great Reset.

It links to blogs primarily and the likes of Russia Today, none of which are any more credible than her...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Gemma o d is a lunatic. Have you ever watched tropic thunder? There is a quote in it for you with respect to believing anything she says.

It links to blogs primarily and the likes of Russia Today, none of which are any more credible than her...

Neil Clark has been sounding the alarm about the Great Reset for months. His articles on RT are very good.

Another interesting article on the Great reset: https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/12/what-is-the-great-reset-part-i-reduced-expectations-and-bio-techno-feudalism/

These two bits caught my eye:

"In terms of economics and monetary policy, the Great Reset would involve consolidation of wealth, on the one hand, and the likely issuance of universal basic income (UBI) on the other. It might include a shift to a digital currency, including a consolidated centralization of banking and bank accounts, immediate real-time taxation, negative interest rates, and centralized surveillance and control over spending and debt."

"The Great Reset means the issuance of medical passports, soon to be digitized, as well as the transparency of medical records inclusive of medical history, genetic makeup, and disease states. But it could include the implanting of microchips that would read and report on genetic makeup and brain states such that “[e]ven crossing a national border might one day involve a detailed brain scan to assess an individual’s security risk.”"

And sure enough, as per the 'new normal' script: https://www.thejournal.ie/universal-basic-income-5123985-Jun2020/

Gemma o d is a lunatic. Have you ever watched tropic thunder? There is a quote in it for you with respect to believing anything she says.

I said I linked to the article primarily because of the sources listed at the end of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Mad as a box of frogs. Good luck to you aligning yourself with her warped mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Neil Clark has been sounding the alarm about the Great Reset for months. His articles on RT are very good.

Another interesting article on the Great reset: https://thejewishvoice.com/2020/12/what-is-the-great-reset-part-i-reduced-expectations-and-bio-techno-feudalism/

These two bits caught my eye:

"In terms of economics and monetary policy, the Great Reset would involve consolidation of wealth, on the one hand, and the likely issuance of universal basic income (UBI) on the other. It might include a shift to a digital currency, including a consolidated centralization of banking and bank accounts, immediate real-time taxation, negative interest rates, and centralized surveillance and control over spending and debt."

"The Great Reset means the issuance of medical passports, soon to be digitized, as well as the transparency of medical records inclusive of medical history, genetic makeup, and disease states. But it could include the implanting of microchips that would read and report on genetic makeup and brain states such that “[e]ven crossing a national border might one day involve a detailed brain scan to assess an individual’s security risk.”"

And sure enough, as per the 'new normal' script: https://www.thejournal.ie/universal-basic-income-5123985-Jun2020/

So many coulds/woulds & mights in just that quote alone.

You are treating everything you read like a Chinese whisper after a group of 100 people.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet"

JFK, December 1979

Please don't use Gemma O'Doherty to try and back up your points. It's one way of guaranteeing that I'll switch off.

Nothing that woman says ever approaches the truth. Whatever credibility you had is non-existant. Don't think I've ever seen anyone torpedo themselves so badly.

• Advertisement

Nothing that woman says ever approaches the truth. Whatever credibility you had is non-existant. Don't think I've ever seen anyone torpedo themselves so badly.

Whatever.

Please don't use Gemma O'Doherty to try and back up your points. It's one way of guaranteeing that I'll switch off.

For the fifth time, I linked to the article because of the long list of sources people might find interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

For the fifth time, I linked to the article because of the long list of sources people might find interesting.
    From a person famous for promoting abject nonsense and insane conspiracy theories.

Whatever.

No, not whatever. She thinks the IRA are a wing of the British government intelligence forces. That's the sort of research you conduct into your 'sources'. You'd rather believe a racist nutjob having a mental breakdown than peer reviewed scientific data. What do you think that says about you? Don't you find it perturbing?

No, not whatever. She thinks the IRA are a wing of the British government intelligence forces. That's the sort of research you conduct into your 'sources'. You'd rather believe a racist nutjob having a mental breakdown than peer reviewed scientific data. What do you think that says about you? Don't you find it perturbing?

This is about the Great Reset, not vaccines. I have no issue with the vaccines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

You lost me at " an interesting article by Gemma O'Doherty"

As I've asked before..are you going to admit you are wrong when none of this pans out the way you believe it will?

aido79 wrote: »

As I've asked before..are you going to admit you are wrong when none of this pans out the way you believe it will?

Absolutely. I already said I would. I want to be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

aido79 wrote: »

Nah, the timeline will just keep shifting.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nah, the timeline will just keep shifting.

Nope. I will be absolutely delighted if I'm wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I said I linked to the article primarily because of the sources listed at the end of it.

You keep saying this, yet you started your post with

And that is why posters are questioning your credibility.

Advertisement