Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Quiner wrote: »
    Nope. I will be absolutely delighted if I'm wrong.

So we'll know none of these dystopian measures are real in January or are you delaying it until May?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So we'll know none of these dystopian measures are real in January or are you delaying it until May?

Well have an idea in January, but know for certain in May. May is when the physical summit will be on.

Trigger wrote: »
    You keep saying this, yet you started your post with

And that is why posters are questioning your credibility.

Yes, fair enough, but it was that the article itself was interesting rather than it was interesting because it was written by Gemma O'Doherty.

And it was mainly because of the sources I linked to the article. Because of how long the list was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well have an idea in January, but know for certain in May. May is when the physical summit will be on.
    So when nothing happens in January, you'll shift the goalpost to May.
    And when May comes and goes and still nothing has happened, you'll claim it was all in secret and that the big take over will happen "any day now."
    And then about this time next year when still nothing has happened, you'll probably be trying to pretend this conspiracy theory never existed.

King Mob wrote: »
    So when nothing happens in January, you'll shift the goalpost to May.
    And when May comes and goes and still nothing has happened, you'll claim it was all in secret and that the big take over will happen "any day now."
    And then about this time next year when still nothing has happened, you'll probably be trying to pretend this conspiracy theory never existed.

It's a twin summit. The one in January will be a virtual event, but the physical event, the main event, will be in May. We might even know what the reset will consist of next month, but it's more likely that we'll have an idea in January before all is revealed in May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yes, fair enough, but it was that the article itself was interesting rather than it was interesting because it was written by Gemma O'Doherty.

And it was mainly because of the sources I linked to the article. Because of how long the list was.

If she told me the sun would rise tomorrow I'd get up early to verify it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Absolutely. I already said I would. I want to be wrong.

I don't believe that for a second. You'll see something else on Twitter between now and then and you'll be sucked into believing that and to use your own expression...the goalposts will be shifted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

So making a logical follow-on to the sceptics' counterpoints, you must be saying that Herr Schwab is a deluded megalomaniac crank who makes ludicrous pronouncements about what the future of the world should be? I mean if some random 80 year old man in a nursing home came out with some of the stuff he does you'd up his medication.
    At the very least, do you think the public have the right to question our politicians about their involvement with the WEF, given what they say about how the whole world should operate? Varadkar in particular has been involved with them for most of a decade, beginning in their "young global leadership" programme before getting into the main group after he became taoiseach. He's shared a public stage with Schwab on several occasions on top of whatever private meetings they've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

It's a twin summit. The one in January will be a virtual event, but the physical event, the main event, will be in May. We might even know what the reset will consist of next month, but it's more likely that we'll have an idea in January before all is revealed in May.

cash notes are all numbered. does a country number them or does the E.U.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

sabat wrote: »
    So making a logical follow-on to the sceptics' counterpoints, you must be saying that Herr Schwab is a deluded megalomaniac crank who makes ludicrous pronouncements about what the future of the world should be? I mean if some random 80 year old man in a nursing home came out with some of the stuff he does you'd up his medication.
    At the very least, do you think the public have the right to question our politicians about their involvement with the WEF, given what they say about how the whole world should operate? Varadkar in particular has been involved with them for most of a decade, beginning in their "young global leadership" programme before getting into the main group after he became taoiseach. He's shared a public stage with Schwab on several occasions on top of whatever private meetings they've had.

What has he said, exactly, that's delusional?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: posts deleted, stay on topic please and report posts if you feel they are not in line with the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

Im sure some people have seen this , but some scary bits

a few bits about reading peoples thoughts
    'moving away from neoliberalism and free markets'
    'how to distribute wealth more evenly'
    'providing for everyone on the planet.

This is some techno-marxist Orwellian love in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

sabat wrote: »

I agree with much of what he is espousing. It's not what the conspiracy theorists think he is planning though.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

@Trigger,#1772. Quiner mentioned... "transhumanist hell ....humans merged with robots...".

the post you deleted referred to workers being made to wear earpieces; and to mass surveillance at the present time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

@Trigger,#1772. Quiner mentioned... "transhumanist hell ....humans merged with robots...".

the post you deleted referred to workers being made to wear earpieces; and to mass surveillance at the present time.

I'm a cochlear implant user, does that mean I am a human merged with a robot? Am I part of the great reset?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

I think the normalisation of masks can be weaponised to show support for certain policies....nameless and faceless crowds can now be constructed now and make far easier propaganda for the MSM

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Have you seen the images / diagrams on WEF's own website regarding what they are planning to 'reset'? It's everything.

Schwab is incredibly influential. Johnson, Hiden, Trudeau, Donnelly, and others, are all using WEF langauge, i.e. reset and 'build back better'.

This isn't a film. This is a reset of the planet.

I haven't seen them. What are they? What will the rest be like

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    I haven't seen them. What are they? What will the rest be like

Check them out on the WEF website and then decide for yourself whether it was all rushed together as soon as a pandemic was declared, or whether it required years of planning.

On there being no evidence of collusion, I would argue that there's plenty of evidence, but no proof. World leaders all over the world saying 'new normal' and 'build back better' is evidence of a script being followed. As is Johnson, Biden, Sánchez, and Merkel, among others, talking about "a dark winter". As are the calls in different for a universal basic income, including this one. That suggests that covid is being used as a cover to introduce universal basic income and other "radical changes" Schwab has said are coming, changes that will cause people to speak of 'bc' and 'ac'. (Yes, I'm reading the book before the predictable "you haven't read the book" is thrown out). Of course all of the above could be a coincidence, but I just cannot believe it is a coincidence. World leaders, the WHO, the UN et al all just happen to be saying the exact same thing (build back better, new normal, reset), making the exact same cockups (the care homes debacle in numerous countries). Again, not proof, but evidence that suggests nefarious goals may be being pursued.

And then there are those diagrams on the WEF website about the Great Reset. Look at how detailed they are. There's no way they could have been produced in a few weeks.

And the Head of WEF even writes a book about resetting the world. And a coronavirus just happens to show up that means he can achieve his reset. And WEF just happened to co-sponsor a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic a couple of months before a coronavirus pandemic is declared.

And the Head of WHO was a member of an organisation that was categorised as a terrorist organisation by the US. He was accused of covering up three outbreaks of cholera. Why is it impossible to believe that he could be pursuing nefarious goals? Why are people do willing to trust him?

So there's plenty of evidence, but no proof. It could all be a coincidence, but I can't believe it's a coincidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,632 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

On there being no evidence of collusion, I would argue that there's plenty of evidence, but no proof. World leaders all over the world saying 'new normal' and 'build back better' is evidence of a script being followed. As is Johnson, Biden, Sánchez, and Merkel, among others, talking about "a dark winter". As are the calls in different for a universal basic income, including this one. That suggests that covid is being used as a cover to introduce universal basic income and other "radical changes" Schwab has said are coming, changes that will cause people to speak of 'bc' and 'ac'. (Yes, I'm reading the book before the predictable "you haven't read the book" is thrown out). Of course all of the above could be a coincidence, but I just cannot believe it is a coincidence. World leaders, the WHO, the UN et al all just happen to be saying the exact same thing (build back better, new normal, reset), making the exact same cockups (the care homes debacle in numerous countries). Again, not proof, but evidence that suggests nefarious goals may be being pursued.

And then there are those diagrams on the WEF website about the Great Reset. Look at how detailed they are. There's no way they could have been produced in a few weeks.

And the Head of WEF even writes a book about resetting the world. And a coronavirus just happens to show up that means he can achieve his reset. And WEF just happened to co-sponsor a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic a couple of months before a coronavirus pandemic is declared.

And the Head of WHO was a member of an organisation that was categorised as a terrorist organisation by the US. He was accused of covering up three outbreaks of cholera. Why is it impossible to believe that he could be pursuing nefarious goals? Why are people do willing to trust him?

So there's plenty of evidence, but no proof. It could all be a coincidence, but I can't believe it's a coincidence.

How?

How does a man with no power achieve anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

On there being no evidence of collusion, I would argue that there's plenty of evidence, but no proof. World leaders all over the world saying 'new normal' and 'build back better' is evidence of a script being followed.

Is not evidence of anything but those phrases being used. Just like "credit crunch" and "global meltdown" became commonly used phrases surrounding the 2008 FC.
    As is Johnson, Biden, Sánchez, and Merkel, among others, talking about "a dark winter". As are the calls in different for a universal basic income, including this one. That suggests that covid is being used as a cover to introduce universal basic income and other "radical changes" Schwab has said are coming, changes that will cause people to speak of 'bc' and 'ac'. (Yes, I'm reading the book before the predictable "you haven't read the book" is thrown out).

These are your personal paranoid interpretation of things. Some individuals think the Communists are about to take over, other's think it's part of a biblical prophecy, other's believe the NWO are about to spring up, you believe hedge funds are ordering international governments to purposefully "destroy their economies" using the virus as a ruse..

None of this is new, we've been hearing this stuff for decades. The common denominator is paranoid delusional thinking. Once this economic forum passes, the circus will move onto the next thing, and so on and so on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Is not evidence of anything but those phrases being used. Just like "credit crunch" and "global meltdown" became commonly used phrases surrounding the 2008 FC.

These are your personal paranoid interpretation of things. Some individuals think the Communists are about to take over, other's think it's part of a biblical prophecy, other's believe the NWO are about to spring up, you believe hedge funds are ordering international governments to purposefully "destroy their economies" using the virus as a ruse..

None of this is new, we've been hearing this stuff for decades. The common denominator is paranoid delusional thinking. Once this economic forum passes, the circus will move onto the next thing, and so on and so on.

After Davos, the next thing will be Agenda 21 which has been pushed back until 2030.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

How?

How does a man with no power achieve anything?

He has a lot of influence. Just look at the list of organisations and corporations WEF works with and has partnerships with. It's no coincidence that WEF speak ('new normal' and 'build back better') is being used all over the world.

Penfailed wrote: »
    After Davos, the next thing will be Agenda 21 which has been pushed back until 2030.

Agenda 2030 is Agenda 21. As is Agenda 2050. They are milestones in Agenda 21, which is the agenda for the 21st century.

Rosa Koire explains the reason for lockdowns: https://twitter.com/RosaKoire/status/1335776442295099393

And the digital sandwich (tracking and surveillance): https://twitter.com/RosaKoire/status/1333281086969761798

Military to test new ways of tracking: https://twitter.com/RosaKoire/status/1333108482615115776

It's all on Rosa Koire's Twitter page. Every thing you need to know about Agenda 21, which is the Great Reset, according to Rosa Koire.

Penfailed wrote: »

Agenda 21 has had conspiracy crap floating about it for years now.
    The fact it hasn't gone anywhere is why conspiracy theorists are now jumping on these other topics.
    And apparently they will be doing so again for agenda 2050.
    It's going to be "just around the corner" for another 30 years it seems.

Dohnjoe wrote: »

It's evidence of a script being followed. Pandemic is declared, and immediately they start talking about 'new normal'. And the same cockups (nursing homes) being made all across the world can't be a coincidence. And now the push for universal basic income. And "dark winter", "worst is yet to come" etc.

On the NWO, the UN organised a concert in the summer and there was a song which contained the lyrics "a new world order behind closed doors". Who's behind Agenda 21/the Great Reset? The UN.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070312

"Sung primarily by children and youth, the heart-warming lyrics concluded on a note of hope.

“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”"

The problem is that all of this is too frightening to comprehend. So it's dismissed as 'paranoia' and 'conspiracy theories'. And I haven't even mentioned the Chinese style social credit score system Health Passport Ireland and the other health passports such as Covi Pass.

On the NWO, the UN organised a concert in the summer and there was a song which contained the lyrics "a new world order behind closed doors". Who's behind Agenda 21/the Great Reset? The UN.
    Lol. This again.
    The conspiracy is cracked because of the lyrics of a song.

Agenda 21 has had conspiracy crap floating about it for years now.
    The fact it hasn't gone anywhere is why conspiracy theorists are now jumping on these other topics.
    And apparently they will be doing so again for agenda 2050.
    It's going to be "just around the corner" for another 30 years it seems.

It's being implemented by stealth, and has been since it was agreed to in 1992.

Rosa Koire: "Called a ‘non-binding’ plan of action by Wikipedia, this plan was agreed to by 179 world leaders (including John Major of the UK and George H. W. Bush of the US) at the UN Earth Summit in 1992. In fact, although this is not a treaty, it is actualised as a BINDING plan because it is being implemented by governments all over the world through policy, laws, and regulations. In 1997 Prime Minister Tony Blair said “all local authorities must produce a Local Agenda 21 Strategy by 2000.”"

http://www.aevamagazine.co.uk/agenda-21.html

But now they (the UN, WEF et al) have decided to accelerate its implementation through the Great Reset.

Lol. This again.
    The conspiracy is cracked because of the lyrics of a song.

They're rather strange lyrics. What do they mean?

• Advertisement

They're rather strange lyrics. What do they mean?
    This has been explained to you before, repeatedly. You ignored the sensible explanations because you want this to be evidence of your bizarre conspiracies.

I'm not going to convince you otherwise. Just pointing out this particularly ridiculous belief in case anyone was in danger of taking your point seriously.

Advertisement