Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Quiner wrote: »
    It's being implemented by stealth, and has been since it was agreed to in 1992.

Rosa Koire: "Called a ‘non-binding’ plan of action by Wikipedia, this plan was agreed to by 179 world leaders (including John Major of the UK and George H. W. Bush of the US) at the UN Earth Summit in 1992. In fact, although this is not a treaty, it is actualised as a BINDING plan because it is being implemented by governments all over the world through policy, laws, and regulations. In 1997 Prime Minister Tony Blair said “all local authorities must produce a Local Agenda 21 Strategy by 2000.”"

http://www.aevamagazine.co.uk/agenda-21.html

But now they (the UN, WEF et al) have decided to accelerate its implementation through the Great Reset.

It's not being implemented by stealth. If it was, you wouldn't know about it. I've read some of Agenda 21. It's quite tedious so I didn't get very far. I didn't watch a YouTube video and form my opinions from it, I went straight to the source. There's nothing in it that worries me in the slightest. It's basically an action plan to promote sustainable development. What's the problem? Would you rather they were planning for unsustainable development? The clue is in the name...it's not sustainable.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Penfailed wrote: »
    It's not being implemented by stealth. If it was, you wouldn't know about it. I've read some of Agenda 21. It's quite tedious so I didn't get very far. I didn't watch a YouTube video and form my opinions from it, I went straight to the source. There's nothing in it that worries me in the slightest. It's basically an action plan to promote sustainable development. What's the problem? Would you rather they were planning for unsustainable development? The clue is in the name...it's not sustainable.

The reason why the organisation behind greatreset.com talks about living in lockdown like conditions until 2030 is because 2030 is year by which Agenda 21 is to be implemented. That's why the Great Reset is necessary, to speed up the implementation.

But you have to go behind the Green Mask to discover what it's really about. Read statements by the people who were behind Agenda 21. Rosa Koire's book on Agenda 21 is well worth reading. As is her Twitter page. She regularly posts links and information about Agenda 21 / the Great Reset. Tom DeWeese has written extensively about Agenda 21 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,257 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The reason why the organisation behind greatreset.com talks about living in lockdown like conditions until 2030 is because 2030 is year by which Agenda 21 is to be implemented. That's why the Great Reset is necessary, to speed up the implementation.
    And people have been claiming that Agenda 21 was already supposed to be in effect.
    Those conspiracy theorists were making things up. Much like the ones you follow on twitter are doing now.

Hopefully by 2030 you'll have grown up enough to realise that telling fibs on the internet isn't ok.

King Mob wrote: »
    And people have been claiming that Agenda 21 was already supposed to be in effect.
    Those conspiracy theorists were making things up. Much like the ones you follow on twitter are doing now.

Hopefully by 2030 you'll have grown up enough to realise that telling fibs on the internet isn't ok.

Who has claimed that it's already in effect? I've read that it's still being implemented.

They aren't fibs. They are opinions. Agenda 2030 is a milestone in Agenda 21. There was controversy about an article on WEF's website about the year 2030. I believed the year 2030 is significant. That's all. People are free to form their own opinion about Agenda 21.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Who has claimed that it's already in effect? I've read that it's still being implemented.

They aren't fibs. They are opinions. Agenda 2030 is a milestone in Agenda 21. There was controversy about an article on WEF's website about the year 2030. I believed the year 2030 is significant. That's all. People are free to form their own opinion about Agenda 21.

Tell us more about how a retired real estate agent cracked this plan that all governments are involved in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,257 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Other conspiracy theorists.
    They aren't fibs. .
    But they are. You know they are. Everyone knows they are.
    Who do you think you're convincing?

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.theepochtimes.com/great-reset-begs-alternatives_3635294.html/amp

Another warning about the Great Reset. This time from Joseph Salerno, an economics professor at Auburn University and academic VP at the Mises Institute in Alabama:

"Schwab said the pandemic presents “a rare but narrow window of opportunity” to re-engineer society through the rebuilding process to create a new world “that is more resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run.”

Salerno has both questions and concerns with the proposal.

“So then, who becomes the all-powerful decision maker? It’s really the heads of the corporations and their government allies. This is really a scary development,” he said.

“It’s going to be full-blown fascism where the corporations are nominally private, but you have government technocrats telling them what to produce, how much to produce, who to sell to, whom to hire. That’s Nazi Germany and U.S. in World War II to a great extent.”"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.theepochtimes.com/great-reset-begs-alternatives_3635294.html/amp

Another warning about the Great Reset. This time from Joseph Salerno, an economics professor at Auburn University and academic VP at the Mises Institute in Alabama:

"Schwab said the pandemic presents “a rare but narrow window of opportunity” to re-engineer society through the rebuilding process to create a new world “that is more resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run.”

“So then, who becomes the all-powerful decision maker? It’s really the heads of the corporations and their government allies. This is really a scary development,” he said.

“It’s going to be full-blown fascism where the corporations are nominally private, but you have government technocrats telling them what to produce, how much to produce, who to sell to, whom to hire. That’s Nazi Germany and U.S. in World War II to a great extent.”"

That's paranoia.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Penfailed wrote: »
    That's paranoia.

Dr Antony Mueller, Professor of Economics at the Federal University of Sergipe in Brazil, said something similar the other day.

https://newsakmi.com/news/usnews/delingpole-economist-great-reset-will-cause-a-crash-worse-than-1930s/

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Detritus70

It's all on Rosa Koire's Twitter page. Every thing you need to know about Agenda 21, which is the Great Reset, according to Rosa Koire.

This person is not well.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

I have not seen the WEF website but even so that Schwab person seems just such a somnamulent dope. Also, as far as I am aware, the WEF are the World Elite Corporations of the entire world, those who meet at Davos, in January, '21.

But with the 'financial plandemic', does this effectively stop people from demonstrating there.

Then again, people in general are going along with the Mask.
    Every mask seems to be a Vote for the Technocrats who are behind civilian governments. People (sheeple?) just seem to not want to be individuals.
    Do they just want to be ruled by dollar/yen price-setting?

[btw the mask is not law - even the Irish Govt.itself at Golfgate indicates this; - though that may have been just soc.distancing.]

Detritus70 wrote: »
    This person is not well.

She's a retired estate agent. Clearly the sort of person that has inside knowledge to expose this whole thing. Funny how all the links provided are to people who are, arguably, nutjobs. On one side you have people agreeing with peer reviewed scientists, on the other some random crank.

I have not seen the WEF website but even so that Schwab person seems just such a somnamulent dope. Also, as far as I am aware, the WEF are the World Elite Corporations of the entire world, those who meet at Davos, in January, '21.

But with the 'financial plandemic', does this effectively stop people from demonstrating there.

Every mask seems to be a Vote for the Technocrats who are behind civilian governments. People (sheeple?) just seem to not want to be individuals.

[btw the mask is not law - even the Irish Govt.itself at Golfgate indicates this; - though that may have been just soc.distancing.]

I think I speak for many people when I say What on earth are you talking about? Maybe we are just thick, please explain more clearly, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

stinky Gates patent filed back in March
    https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Be a nice citizen and you get rewarded
    another dot for you all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    stinky Gates patent filed back in March
    https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Be a nice citizen and you get rewarded
    another dot for you all

So a Fitbit that helps mine cryptocurrency. Real big conspiracy there!

Did you actually read the patent? If so, please explain it in your own words because it looks like you didn’t understand it.

Around the start of the year he owned about 1.3% of the company that submitted the patent (Microsoft). Why don’t you target the other 98.7%...you know, the vast majority of shares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So a Fitbit that helps mine cryptocurrency. Real big conspiracy there!

Did you actually read the patent? If so, please explain it in your own words because it looks like you didn’t understand it.

Around the start of the year he owned about 1.3% of the company that submitted the patent (Microsoft). Why don’t you target the other 98.7%...you know, the vast majority of shares?

Probably doesn't realise he has shares in MS via his pension.

I have described it before as a kind of Stockholm Syndrome. The abuser, RTÉ, spends the best of a year frightening people into submission. "No this", "no that", "don't do this", "don't do that". And then the abuser has a big party doing all of the things it warned against with its non-stop propaganda. And still the vast majority continues to trust RTÉ. Still they wear the rag. And the rag is not going away. It's not supposed to. It has been pointed out again and again that the miracle vaccine does not mean the end of the rag. The lady scientist from WHO said it again the other day.

The rag is fundamental to the Great Reset. Human beings (or 'human capital' as WEF calls us) are to be worn down and crushed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I have described it before as a kind of Stockholm Syndrome. The abuser, RTÉ, spends the best of a year frightening people into submission. "No this", "no that", "don't do this", "don't do that". And then the abuser has a big party doing all of the things it warned against with its non-stop propaganda. And still the vast majority continues to trust RTÉ. Still they wear the rag. And the rag is not going away. It's not supposed to. It has been pointed out again and again that the miracle vaccine does not mean the end of the rag. The lady scientist from WHO said it again the other day.

The rag is fundamental to the Great Reset. Human beings (or 'human capital' as WEF calls us) are to be worn down and crushed.

It's a world wide pandemic... Nobody outside Ireland watches rte... So is every news source everywhere in on it? Also what exactly is the conspiracy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

EyesClosed wrote: »
    It's a world wide pandemic... Nobody outside Ireland watches rte... So is every news source everywhere in on it? Also what exactly is the conspiracy?

The sheer numbers of people that have to be in on the pandemic and the great reset is exactly what makes the conspiracy bull. It would need millions around the world, from politicians of different belief systems, religions, scientists, medical personal, transport staff, media, and more. However, only a select few are not part of the conspiracy and can see the ‘truth’. :pac:

It's possible in the English speaking world: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

"All Major Western Media Outlets Take ‘Private Dinners’, ‘Sponsored Trips’ From Chinese Communist Propaganda Front"

"A host of corporate media outlets including CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and MSNBC have participated in private dinners and sponsored trips with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-funded group seeking to garner “favorable coverage” and “disseminate positive messages” regarding China"

And then you have the infamous quote from David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKN4c8bs9A (the above can be heard here)

"Supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers". That's what those of us who have been dismissed as conspiracy theorists are warning about re the Great Reset.

That's why I don't trust the mainstream media.

And I was specifically talking about Ireland when I mentioned RTÉ. Not the rest of the world.

• Advertisement

It's possible in the English speaking world: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

"All Major Western Media Outlets Take ‘Private Dinners’, ‘Sponsored Trips’ From Chinese Communist Propaganda Front"

"A host of corporate media outlets including CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and MSNBC have participated in private dinners and sponsored trips with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, a Chinese Communist Party-funded group seeking to garner “favorable coverage” and “disseminate positive messages” regarding China"

And then you have the infamous quote from David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKN4c8bs9A (the above can be heard here)

"Supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers". That's what those of us who have been dismissed as conspiracy theorists are warning about re the Great Reset.

That's why I don't trust the mainstream media.

And I was specifically talking about Ireland when I mentioned RTÉ. Not the rest of the world.

OK so all media is controlled.. Along with all doctors and all scientists. You honestly think that's true?

The sheer numbers of people that have to be in on the pandemic and the great reset is exactly what makes the conspiracy bull. It would need millions around the world, from politicians of different belief systems, religions, scientists, medical personal, transport staff, media, and more. However, only a select few are not part of the conspiracy and can see the ‘truth’. :pac:

Not necessarily. A small number of powerful people would be enough to pull it off. I think people are misunderstanding the conspiracy. There is undoubtedly a virus (I know some people are saying there isn't, but I'm not in that camp), but the point is that many fear it is being taken advantage of to pursue nefarious goals.

Look at what David Rockefeller said in 1991.

OK so all media is controlled.. Along with all doctors and all scientists. You honestly think that's true?

Not all the media. But I would say it's reasonable to believe, based on my previous post, that the mainstream media in the US is controlled. Wouldn't you agree? David Rockefeller said he was grateful to them. They've been taking tips from the Chinese Communist Party for years.

Not all the doctors and scientists, but I don't trust WHO. The Head of WHO was a member of a terrorist organisation. That should ring alarm bells for people.

Not necessarily. A small number of powerful people would be enough to pull it off. I think people are misunderstanding the conspiracy. There is undoubtedly a virus (I know some people are saying there isn't, but I'm not in that camp), but the point is that many fear it is being taken advantage of to pursue nefarious goals.

Look at what David Rockefeller said in 1991.

We are misunderstanding the conspiracy cause nobody has outlined a decent conspiracy with logic.
    So far it's I read on twitter something about a book... This links to the evil bill Gates and Jews somehow... Someone on twitter scared me.
    That's not a conspiracy.

We are misunderstanding the conspiracy cause nobody has outlined a decent conspiracy with logic.
    So far it's I read on twitter something about a book... This links to the evil bill Gates and Jews somehow... Someone on twitter scared me.
    That's not a conspiracy.

I explained the conspiracy. That an elite, as described by David Rockefeller in 1991, has been working behind the scenes for years, again as described by David Rockefeller, to pursue nefarious goals and global domination. Covid-19 is being taken advantage of to pursue those goals.

It's basically what Rockefeller said in 1991, i.e. "The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers".

I explained the conspiracy. That an elite, as described by David Rockefeller in 1991, has been working behind the scenes for years, again as described by David Rockefeller, to pursue nefarious goals and global domination. Covid-19 is being taken advantage of to pursue those goals.

It's basically what Rockefeller said in 1991, i.e. "The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers".

OK what's he done since 1991 to gain this power?
    Why wait till a pandemic? Its been 30 years of waiting to gain power... Why wait so long?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

So all in, millions of people involved. Not one whistle blower.

OK what's he done since 1991 to gain this power?
    Why wait till a pandemic? Its been 30 years of waiting to gain power... Why wait so long?

It takes a long time to achieve global domination. Agenda 21 was signed in 1992. Many believe that to be the UN agenda for global control. Check out Rosa Koire. She's an expert on Agenda 21.

What do you think Rockefeller meant by what he said in 1991? The man himself died in 2017.

The Nal wrote: »
    So all in, millions of people involved. Not one whistle blower.

Millions? How is a small cabal of elites millions?

• Advertisement

It takes a long time to achieve global domination. Agenda 21 was signed in 1992. Many believe that to be the UN agenda for global control. Check out Rosa Koire. She's an expert on Agenda 21.

What do you think Rockefeller meant by what he said in 1991? The man himself died in 2017.

She's a retired estate agent and seems a bit unwell, hopefully it's just too much spare time.

Advertisement