Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Once again can you give ANY real world examples of this evil Agenda 21 plan being implemented? Anything?

'Behind the Green Mask' by Rosa Koire gives plenty of examples. You can find loads of examples on Google by searching for Rosa Koire and Tom DeWesse (whom the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as a 'conspiracy theorist', I know), for example. I've given you what I consider to be examples. I've done enough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Quiner wrote: »
    David Rockefeller in 1991: “We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

It's not my claim. It's what is being claimed by Rosa Koire and others all around the world.

So nothing global then, no international conspiracy, no newspapers from every country on the planet, no bankers from every central bank, no heads of state or civil service from every country. Just a couple of US based publications meeting to have a chat about something that never happened.

PCeeeee wrote: »
    No one should believe any media blindly, 'mainstream' or otherwise. The problem with Conspiracy Theorists in general is that they do not apply the same level of critical thinking to sources that align to their own views.

Not a problem that only Conspiracy Theorists have to be fair.

Using a crisis to precipitate institutional or societal change is not a new idea or even a conspiracy. It happens, will happen and is perhaps as good a way as any to make changes.

True, but for me it's more so the case with the mainstream media given what appears to be their ties with the CCP: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

I always try to get both sides. I distrust the mainstream media, so I look for direct quotes and interviews.

I have read that book, by the way. Sorry, I meant to reply to your post.

As I said, I'm not against change or evolution, but when it's forced then that's different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

'Behind the Green Mask' by Rosa Koire gives plenty of example. You can find loads of exampled on Google by searching for Rosa Koire and Tom DeWesse (whom the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as a 'conspiracy theorist', I know)., for example. I've given you what I consider to be examples. I've done enough.

I'll take that as a no then.

It's weird that you believe in this evil Agenda 21 plan but can't point to ANY real world examples around you and just keep parroting the same conspiracy theorists over and over again. Bizarre.

robinph wrote: »
    So nothing global then, no international conspiracy, no newspapers from every country on the planet, no bankers from every central bank, no heads of state or civil service from every country. Just a couple of US based publications meeting to have a chat about something that never happened.

Meeting about what Rockefeller described as a plan for world domination.

This article describes what Rosa Koire believes re covid-19: https://www.ifuturecitizen.com/post/covid-19-is-there-a-plan-for-global-governance

I know I have mentioned her a lot, but that's only because we're discussing Agenda 21, on which she is an expert.

• Advertisement

It's weird that you believe in this evil Agenda 21 plan but can't point to ANY real world examples around you and just keep parroting the same conspiracy theorists over and over again. Bizarre.

I've read books about it, listened to interviews. There are plenty of real world examples of it if you search for them on Google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I've read books about it, listened to interviews. There are plenty of real world examples of it if you search for them on Google.

So you can't point to any. Thanks for confirming anyway I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,257 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Plenty of resources debunking all this nonsense and explaining how to do good critical thinking if you look for them on Google.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Rockafella and co would be slapped around by some ruskie Siberian billionaire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

You have been trying over and over to direct this thread to particular areas you really want to shoehorn in and not the Great Reset. Have you read the great reset book yet seeing that it is what this thread is about? It is the source of your fears, and so you probably should know it inside out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Meeting about what Rockefeller described as a plan for world domination.

So a rich American chatting in a smokey room with some other rich Americans about how they would fix the world, but nothing ever happened and none of their ideas every went further that that room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you can't draw the dots if your pencil isnt sharp

Here's another dot for you all and this was documented over 40yrs ago
    Sound familiar?

TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED I.D.
    Travel, instead of being easy for old folks, travel then would become very restricted. People would need permission to travel and they would need a good reason to travel. If you didn't have a good reason for your travel you would not be allowed to travel, and everyone would need ID. This would at first be an ID card you would carry on your person and you must show when you are asked for it. It was already planned that later on some sort of device would be developed to be implanted under the skin that would be coded specifically to identify the individual. This would eliminate the possibility of false ID and also eliminate the possibility of people saying "Well, I lost my ID." The difficulty about these skin implant that ID was stated to be getting material that would stay in or under the skin without causing foreign body reaction whereby the body would reject it or cause infection, and that this would have to be material on which information could be recorded and retrieved by some sort of scanner while it was not rejected by the body. Silicon was mentioned. Silicon at that time was thought to be well tolerated. It was used to augment breasts. Women who felt their breasts were too small would get silicon implants, and I guess that still goes on. At any rate silicon was seen at that time as the promising material to do both: to be retained in the body without rejection and to be able to retain information retrievable by electronic means.

Example of every day use of implanted technology

Guess who is one of the sponsors of DARPA?
    https://globalprojects.ucsf.edu/project/implantable-multi-analyte-sensors-continuous-monitoring-body-chemistries
    You guessed it....the Fred & Rose West Foundation

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/03/military-funded-biosensor-could-be-future-pandemic-detection/163497/

The sensor has two parts. One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection. The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc.

"Ah no, you're talking through your a***, chips, under the skin, inserted by needles, would you cop yourself on ya mad conspiracy theorist"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Sweden is as bad as China.

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/03/military-funded-biosensor-could-be-future-pandemic-detection/163497/

The sensor has two parts. One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection. The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc.

"Ah no, you're talking through your a***, chips, under the skin, inserted by needles, would you cop yourself on ya mad conspiracy theorist"

Evidence that this is in a vaccine?
    No?
    Then you're talking through your arse.

King Mob wrote: »
    Plenty of resources debunking all this nonsense and explaining how to do good critical thinking if you look for them on Google.

Are they mainstream sources? The same ones David Rockefeller thanked back in 1991?

Are they mainstream sources? The same ones David Rockefeller thanked back in 1991?
    Nope. Go google them.

you can't draw the dots if your pencil isnt sharp

Here's another dot for you all and this was documented over 40yrs ago
    Sound familiar?

TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND IMPLANTED I.D.
    Travel, instead of being easy for old folks, travel then would become very restricted. People would need permission to travel and they would need a good reason to travel. If you didn't have a good reason for your travel you would not be allowed to travel, and everyone would need ID. This would at first be an ID card you would carry on your person and you must show when you are asked for it. It was already planned that later on some sort of device would be developed to be implanted under the skin that would be coded specifically to identify the individual. This would eliminate the possibility of false ID and also eliminate the possibility of people saying "Well, I lost my ID." The difficulty about these skin implant that ID was stated to be getting material that would stay in or under the skin without causing foreign body reaction whereby the body would reject it or cause infection, and that this would have to be material on which information could be recorded and retrieved by some sort of scanner while it was not rejected by the body. Silicon was mentioned. Silicon at that time was thought to be well tolerated. It was used to augment breasts. Women who felt their breasts were too small would get silicon implants, and I guess that still goes on. At any rate silicon was seen at that time as the promising material to do both: to be retained in the body without rejection and to be able to retain information retrievable by electronic means.

Example of every day use of implanted technology

Guess who is one of the sponsors of DARPA?
    https://globalprojects.ucsf.edu/project/implantable-multi-analyte-sensors-continuous-monitoring-body-chemistries
    You guessed it....the Fred & Rose West Foundation

And Schwab is hinting that these restrictions, such as travel, will be permanent: "one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles."

"Populations have overwhelmingly shown a willingness to make sacrifices for the sake of health-care and other essential workers and vulnerable populations, such as the elderly."

Just like the mask is looking like it's going to be permanent based on the constant moving of goalposts.

And people wonder why Sweden have done it differently. They're already cashless, and going around with chips there.

Evidence that this is in a vaccine?
    No?
    Then you're talking through your arse.

This is not the vaccine thread :D:D:D:D

So no then. You're talking out of your arse.
    Cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Schwab

Schwab nothing. He is the host of an annual economic forum, he doesn't have any legislative powers or anything. Just like Bill Gates, the conspiracy community has suddenly decided to misinterpret literally everything he says and crown him the latest boogeyman until they find someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Schwab nothing. He is the host of an annual economic forum, he doesn't have any legislative powers or anything. Just like Bill Gates, the conspiracy community has suddenly decided to misinterpret literally everything he says and crown him the latest boogeyman until they find someone else.

I'd say Soros is happy that they have finally moved onto someone else at last :D

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Neither did David Rockefeller, but that didn't stop him from marching "towards a world government."

As he said himself in 1991: "The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

And he thanked the trusted voice that is the mainstream media for saying nothing about his plans for more than 40 years.

The point is that Schwab, like Rockefeller, has influence.

And he thanked the trusted voice that is the mainstream media for saying nothing about his plans for more than 40 years.
    But what if they didn't say anythign about his plans because there are no plans and it's just delusional and paranoid people dreaming things up for fun and profit.

You've been told to google all the sources that show this is the case.
    Case closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Neither did David Rockefeller, but that didn't stop him from marching "towards a world government."

As he said himself in 1991: "The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

The point is that Schwab, like Rockefeller, has influence.

No the point is nothing has happened since 1991 as you have no real world examples.

But what if they didn't say anythign about his plans because there are no plans and it's just delusional and paranoid people dreaming things up for fun and profit.

You've been told to google all the sources that show this is the case.
    Case closed.

How is it paranoia and 'dreaming things up' if it's a quote from Rockefeller himself?

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

EyesClosed wrote: »
    No the point is nothing has happened since 1991 as you have no real world examples.

World domination takes times. Rosa Koire gives many examples in the US and other countries. She's worth checking out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

World domination takes times. Rosa Koire gives many examples in the US and other countries. She's worth checking out.

No she's not, and you've been told this.
    Also if she gives many examples, please provide me one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod hat on: and let's keep it that way

Mod hat off: how are they going to implant chips into people unwillingly or unknowingly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

In 1991 you say he was trying for world domination. He was born in 1915 and died in 2017. So critically think about his plan. He was 74 when you say he planned world domination and as you said that takes time. He is also dead now. I don’t believe you are capable of critical thinking.

Advertisement