Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Quiner wrote: »
    Not all the media. But I would say it's reasonable to believe, based on my previous post, that the mainstream media in the US is controlled. Wouldn't you agree? David Rockefeller said he was grateful to them. They've been taking tips from the Chinese Communist Party for years.

Not all the doctors and scientists, but I don't trust WHO. The Head of WHO was a member of a terrorist organisation. That should ring alarm bells for people.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. We have terrorists in government in the north. It doesn't ring alarm bells for me.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

EyesClosed wrote: »
    No she's not, and you've been told this.
    Also if she gives many examples, please provide me one?

Told? So posters on boards decide who's worth checking out? People can check her out if they want. Up to them. But just because a person disagrees with someone doesn't make that person wrong. It's a good sign if the mainstream media attacks someone considering their ties with the CCP and David Rockefeller and his associates.

People can use Google to find real world examples, or read books and watch interviews. Or not. Up to them. People are free to hold opinions. It would be boring if we call agreed with each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Told? So posters on boards decide who's worth checking out? People can check her out if they want. Up to them. But just because a person disagrees with someone doesn't make that person wrong. It's a good sign if the mainstream media attacks someone considering their ties with the CCP and David Rockefeller and his associates.

People can use Google to find real world examples, or read books and watch interviews. Or not. Up to them. People are free to hold opinions. It would be boring if we call agreed with each other.

So not one example no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,256 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How is it paranoia and 'dreaming things up' if it's a quote from Rockefeller himself?

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Just google how people can take things out of context and assign meanings to statements that aren't there.
    There's plenty of sources that explain this to you.
    It's been explained to you here many many times.
    You just don't seem to understand it though.

But she prophesised the 'new normal' as far back as 2012.

I thought you said that phrase only started 5 minutes after Covid came along?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. We have terrorists in government in the north. It doesn't ring alarm bells for me.

Are they the head of the World Health Organisation?

"Tedros became a member of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which began a protracted rebellion against the military government and was crucial in the 1991 overthrow of Mengistu Haile Mariam, Ethiopia's Marxist dictator. The victory resulted in swapping out a Amhara-dominated government with one led by Tigray leaders, which led to more than a decade of conflict.

Journalist Abebe Gellaw claims Tedros was one of the top three members of the TPLF and that the party is "ultimately responsible for all the corruption, killings, torture, mass detention, land grab or displacement,"

Is he a good guy based on the above?

EyesClosed wrote: »
    So not one example no?

It's all on Google. If you want to insist there are no examples then so be it. Bicycle lanes is an example. Read about them and Agenda 21.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Trigger wrote: »
    Mod hat on: and let's keep it that way

Mod hat off: how are they going to implant chips into people unwillingly or unknowingly?

where does it say unwillingly or unknowingly?

Penfailed wrote: »
    I thought you said that phrase only started 5 minutes after Covid came along?

I said world leaders started using it 5 minutes after the pandemic was declared.

King Mob wrote: »
    Just google how people can take things out of context and assign meanings to statements that aren't there.
    There's plenty of sources that explain this to you.
    It's been explained to you here many many times.
    You just don't seem to understand it though.

Or maybe he actually said it, which he did, and you don't want to believe it because that would mean agreeing with the "conspiracy theorists".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    where does it say unwillingly or unknowingly?

Critically thinking - people won’t volunteer for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It's all on Google. If you want to insist there are no examples then so be it. Bicycle lanes is an example. Read about them and Agenda 21.

So bicycle lanes are now proof of a global conspiracy to change the world by way of a hoax pandemic?

Are you aware of how truly ridiculous you sound?

robinph wrote: »
    So bicycle lanes are now proof of a global conspiracy to change the world by way of a hoax pandemic?

Are you aware of how truly ridiculous you sound?

No, I said they are an example of Agenda 21 being implemented. It's all there for people to read about.

Or maybe he actually said it, which he did, and you don't want to believe it because that would mean agreeing with the "conspiracy theorists".
    But I didn't say he didn't say it.

Notice how you twist my post and assign it meaning I never gave it.
    That's a perfect example.

But you don't seem to understand that.
    I think it's deliberate at this stage.
    You're clever enough to identify points that have become too embarrassing for you and you dodge away from them very quickly.

Then again, you thought that using Gemma as a source wouldn't be horribly embarrassing for you...

You're clever enough to identify points that have become too embarrassing for you and you dodge away from them very quickly.

Then again, you thought that using Gemma as a source wouldn't be horribly embarrassing for you...

Yes. A 76 year old hatching world domination plans has been dodged. It’s becoming a very familiar experience.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

No, I said they are an example of Agenda 21 being implemented. It's all there for people to read about.

So if a bicycle lane exists that is your proof of agenda 21 and the existence of agenda 21 is proof of a conspiracy.

How is that different to what I said about you claiming bicycle lanes as proof of the conspiracy?

Should I use the mainstream media as a source? The same mainstream media that is in bed with the CCP? https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

And there's a difference between "an interesting article by" and "an article that's interesting because it was written by". It's irrelevant that it was written by Gemma O'Doherty. I don't care about the woman. It was the words I read.

Rosa Koire gives examples of Agenda 21 in the US in the following interview: https://www.stitcher.com/show/america-daily-top-stories-of-the-day/episode/exposing-un-agenda-21-with-rosa-koire-65124805

"I was wondering if you could tell us what Agenda 21 looks like at the local level. What might people be seeing right now in their own town?

Rosa Koire: The way the plan works is, as I said, it’s global but implemented locally. So there you are in a real small town, or you could be in New York City, or you could be in London, or a small town in Italy. It’s an international plan, and it basically says that human beings are using too much. They’re using too much water, too much energy. They should be living close to their work.

The ideal situation would be what you see in China where you’re living upstairs from your factory. You don’t need to use any energy or any water because you don’t have a yard and you hardly have any living space. And then you just go downstairs to the factory and you work. And that’s your thing. There’s very little private, individual space. And there’s a name for this. It’s an ideology and it’s also a design style called smart growth.

What Does Agenda 21 Look Like Locally?
    Rosa Koire: In the U.S. you’ll see it like this: It’s a high density development, so that’s lots of condos on top of shops, or at least the space for shops. They might be empty. These are ground floor retail spaces, 12 feet high, built right to the edge of the sidewalk, with one car or less per unit. That’s up above two or three or four more stories of residential on top. It’s built along your main streets. And your streets then are narrowed to one lane in each direction. Sometimes there’s a parking lane. There’s going to be a bike lane, and then there’s going to be a median in the middle of the street. And this is called a complete street.

This is a federal program, complete streets. A lot of towns get funding for this, and a lot of people don’t know that their properties…have been re-designated in your general plan. You own it and you have no idea that the land use has been changed without you knowing. And now you have to build that kind of development. And very few people have the funding for that kind of development. It’s a very elaborate plan, very well designed–and I’m talking about the worldwide plan. And people really don’t know about it. It’s a stealth plan that’s out there in plain sight."

Spain: https://www.lamoncloa.gob.es/lang/en/presidente/news/Paginas/2019/20190925un-2030agenda.aspx

Ireland: https://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/ireland/inst.htm

Just Google it. It's all out there. Rosa Koire is an expert on all things Agenda 21. She's well worth checking out.

She's not an expert. She's surmising and drawing her own conclusions about Agenda 21...or, in other words, she's making it up.

Yes. A 76 year old hatching world domination plans has been dodged. It’s becoming a very familiar experience.

Another one from his book Memoirs:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

You are aware that there is a Rockefeller Foundation, aren't you? It wasn't just David Rockefeller. His work is being carried on.

robinph wrote: »
    So if a bicycle lane exists that is your proof of agenda 21 and the existence of agenda 21 is proof of a conspiracy.

How is that different to what I said about you claiming bicycle lanes as proof of the conspiracy?

It's complicated. It's to do with forcing people to stop driving cars. The idea is to make it very difficult for people to use cars. We saw it in action in London earlier this year: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561349/London-cabbies-slam-lunatic-Sadiq-Khan-pop-cycle-lanes-spark-traffic-chaos.html

The point Rosa Koire makes is that it's by design.

By the way, would it be better to have a separate thread on Agenda 21/2030? The problem with the Great Reset, Agenda 21 etc is that they are all linked.

• Advertisement

The skin implant on the other hand would be not losable or counterfeitable or transferrable to another person.

They would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead.

Implants could also lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant

Should I use
    No, you should stop believing crap you find on twitter and swallowing it without thinking about it.

For example, you posted something for a well know racist and conspiracy crank, which means that you never bothered to look her up or see if she was a reliable source.
    You don't do this for anything, hence why you seem to believe everything you're told as long as it can line up with your preferred conspiracy.
    Anything that doesn't confirm your theory is rejected as "part of the conspiracy" based purely on the fact it doesn't support your belief.

In addition, as you've just demonstrated, you don't seem to understand that you and others can assign meanings to statements that aren't actually correct.

So like I said, you should just google all the sources on line that will teach you some critical thinking and why all of your claims aren't true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Should I use the mainstream media as a source?

You should used credible sources, multiple outlets if possible. The "mainstream media" comprises hundreds/thousands of news outlets from all over the globe. Everything from the Guardian (which is independent and funded by it's readers trust fund) to Scandinavian outlets which are considered to be among the most free in the world (according to press freedom rankings).

You however seem to distrust all this in favor of Youtube and conspiracy theorist sites which sell disinformation for profit.

Another one from his book Memoirs:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

You are aware that there is a Rockefeller Foundation, aren't you? It wasn't just David Rockefeller. His work is being carried on.

He wasn’t very good at the world domination was he? He had longer than most to achieve it when he died at almost 102 years old.

Just like the mask is looking like it's going to be permanent based on the constant moving of goalposts.

And people wonder why Sweden have done it differently. They're already cashless, and going around with chips there.

Masks don't look like they are going to be permanent.

Sweden isn't cashless already.

It's complicated. It's to do with forcing people to stop driving cars. The idea is to make it very difficult for people to use cars. We saw it in action in London earlier this year: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561349/London-cabbies-slam-lunatic-Sadiq-Khan-pop-cycle-lanes-spark-traffic-chaos.html

The point Rosa Koire makes is that it's by design.

By the way, would it be better to have a separate thread on Agenda 21/2030? The problem with the Great Reset, Agenda 21 etc is that they are all linked.

So did the Dutch start with the reset back in the 70s then? How come they managed to get people riding bikes without a global pandemic?

Could the reason for encouraging bike use be more to do with reducing fossil fuel use, keeping people active, creating healthy lifestyles, making safer cities or any number of other less crazy reasons? But since when did this global elite club become interested in healthy modes of transport rather trying to get us to use more oil in cars?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

You have to look behind the green mask:

Rosa Koire in 2012: "Agenda 21 is dependent on a hegelian dialectic, and that says that a crisis is created and a solution is posed, and the balance between the two becomes the 'new normal', which is something you never would have accepted, but now that there is a crisis you are forced or pressured to accept this new solution."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fmDQxvVn45Hx/ (Rosa Koire prophesising the 'new normal' in 2012).

How did she know the 'new normal' would come to pass? She has been dismissed as a 'retired real estate agent'.

How did Robert A Heinlen, a science fiction author, know in 1966 about the new normal?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_normal

You are taking something that has it's origins in a science fiction novel and using it to prove some point that only the craziest of people could believe.
    Do you realise how silly this sounds to the vast majority of the world?

Are they the head of the World Health Organisation?

"Tedros became a member of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which began a protracted rebellion against the military government and was crucial in the 1991 overthrow of Mengistu Haile Mariam, Ethiopia's Marxist dictator. The victory resulted in swapping out a Amhara-dominated government with one led by Tigray leaders, which led to more than a decade of conflict.

Journalist Abebe Gellaw claims Tedros was one of the top three members of the TPLF and that the party is "ultimately responsible for all the corruption, killings, torture, mass detention, land grab or displacement,"

Is he a good guy based on the above?

What about Nelson Mandela? Was he a good guy?

Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past.

The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house.

More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it.

The price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children, maybe solving another problem of slowing down population growth with small families

Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority and with increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership

• Advertisement

Bicycle lanes are brilliant.

Advertisement