Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Quiner wrote: »
    I said world leaders started using it 5 minutes after the pandemic was declared.

...and you think this is something to worry about? EVERYONE has been saying it. Not just world leaders. As pointed out to you earlier in the thread, the term 'credit crunch' wasn't common parlance until the economic crash. Suddenly everyone, including world leaders, were saying it. Did that worry you?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

It's complicated. It's to do with forcing people to stop driving cars. The idea is to make it very difficult for people to use cars. We saw it in action in London earlier this year: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561349/London-cabbies-slam-lunatic-Sadiq-Khan-pop-cycle-lanes-spark-traffic-chaos.html

The point Rosa Koire makes is that it's by design.

By the way, would it be better to have a separate thread on Agenda 21/2030? The problem with the Great Reset, Agenda 21 etc is that they are all linked.

What's the problem with encouraging people to stop using cars? It's better for the environment. It's not going to happen any time soon in Ireland except, possibly, the large population centres.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past.

The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house.

More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it.

The price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children, maybe solving another problem of slowing down population growth with small families

Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority and with increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership

But why?

robinph wrote: »
    But why?

*taps nose*

New normal. Great Reset. Agenda 21.

*winks*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Another one from his book Memoirs:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

You are aware that there is a Rockefeller Foundation, aren't you? It wasn't just David Rockefeller. His work is being carried on.

What in your opinion do you think the Rockefeller Foundation have done so far since they have existed?
    Not your usual claims from Twitter please. I'd like to see actual evidence.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Penfailed wrote: »
    *taps nose*

*winks*

Don't forget the bicycle lanes. Have always been suspicious of them with their wierd red painted tarmac.

Should I use the mainstream media as a source? The same mainstream media that is in bed with the CCP? https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/media-private-ccp-dinners-trips/

And there's a difference between "an interesting article by" and "an article that's interesting because it was written by". It's irrelevant that it was written by Gemma O'Doherty. I don't care about the woman. It was the words I read.

You were given some good advice a few days ago. When you read something Google the opposite of it to get another view on it. It's how most of your views and nonsense is debunked so easily on here.
    Maybe try it and see how it goes rather than believing everything you see on Twitter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

aido79 wrote: »
    What in your opinion do you think the Rockefeller Foundation have done so far since they have existed?

I would say there is a lot of hidden secrets in the walls of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research

*taps nose*

*winks*

dots joined

Therapy still going as a band? My brothers band played support for them many many years ago in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I would say there is a lot of hidden secrets in the walls of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research

There are a lot of hidden secrets in every business and institute.

• Advertisement

dots joined

Therapy still going as a band? My brothers band played support for them many many years ago in Limerick

Ha! Completely off topic but, yes, they are. They were supposed to be doing a massive 30th anniversary tour this year...but we all know how that went.

There are a lot of hidden secrets in every business and institute.

I'd say this one has the daddy of all secrets
    The big C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So Agenda 21 and the Great Reset conspiracies has come down to bicycle lanes. That's actually hilarious. Remember the good old days when the Moon landings, HAARP and chemtrails were the conspiracies of choice - they actually make more sense than what's going on here!

I'd say this one has the daddy of all secrets
    The big C

Great. Another rumour you want to carry on with.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So Agenda 21 and the Great Reset conspiracies has come down to bicycle lanes. That's actually hilarious. Remember the good old days when the Moon landings, HAARP and chemtrails were the conspiracies of choice - they actually make more sense than what's going on here!

I hope they can chip bicycles aswell so if they get stolen they can be tracked down quicker

Maybe the intelligence level of conspiracy theorists has dropped. Everyone is an expert since the internet became affordable and accessible for all.

What are your reasons for believing that?

Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past.

The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house.

More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it.

The price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children, maybe solving another problem of slowing down population growth with small families

Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority and with increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership

So my house will go up in value but I won't be able to sell it?

What are your reasons for believing that?

population control
    So my house will go up in value but I won't be able to sell it?

depends if you could afford the big annual property tax charge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

population control

Well the elites have proven to be totally useless at implementing their population control measures seeing as how global population is growing exponentially, and has been since the middle of the last century.

• Advertisement

Well the elites have proven to be totally useless at implementing their population control measures seeing as how global population is growing exponentially, and has been since the middle of the last century.

If that is their goal and they are so powerful (as mentioned) they could organise nukes to hit every city in the world. That would reach their goal quickly and they could blame terrorism.

However, then how could they make all the money they are supposed to want because they won’t have customers?

population control

depends if you could afford the big annual property tax charge

When is this going to start? 2021 or 2030?

I'm sure you remember when the government tried to introduce water charges and how that went. I actually didn't live in Ireland at the time but I heard enough about it. How do you think a big annual property tax could be brought in worldwide?

When is this going to start? 2021 or 2030?

I'm sure you remember when the government tried to introduce water charges and how that went. I actually didn't live in Ireland at the time but I heard enough about it. How do you think a big annual property tax could be brought in worldwide?

No idea
    Dont know
    Well there is a lot of debt accumulated recently worldwide, so expect some stealth taxes to follow

You won't have time to think about it. You're either going to say yes or no

No idea
    Dont know

Sums it up well

Well there is a lot of debt accumulated recently worldwide, so expect some stealth taxes to follow

What about countries like Australia that were largely unaffected by covid19 and actually have budget surpluses rather than debt. Do they avoid the great reset?

You won't have time to think about it. You're either going to say yes or no

Yes or no to what?

Sums it up well

What about countries like Australia that were largely unaffected by covid19 and actually have budget surpluses rather than debt. Do they avoid the great reset?

Hopefully, winters are great here

Hopefully, winters are great here

What sort of reply is that? I ask a simple question and get nonsense in return. If you can't answer a question maybe try a simple "I don't know " instead of dodging questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Masks don't look like they are going to be permanent.

Sweden isn't cashless already.

Just to reply, but not to take the thread off track:

The medical authorities in India don't agree: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/why-masks-will-stay-even-after-covid-19-vaccination/story-arLvpjbwCHzMcIUBAXSxlO.html

"Reducing exposure to the virus by wearing masks, observing social distancing and frequently washing hands will remain the mainstay of social behaviour in 2021 and beyond, till everyone has been vaccinated against the disease that sickened at least 80 million and killed 1.75 million globally since the start of the pandemic in China last year.

It’s still unknown how much protection Covid-19 vaccines provide in real-life conditions and for how long this protection lasts. What is known is that everyone can get vaccinated only by 2024."

In other words, they aren't going anywhere soon. And there's almost no evidence anywhere to suggest they are.

Sweden is the world's most cashless society: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/sweden-to-explore-possibility-of-moving-to-digital-currency-1.4434040

• Advertisement

Just to reply, but not to take the thread off track:

The medical authorities in India don't agree: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/why-masks-will-stay-even-after-covid-19-vaccination/story-arLvpjbwCHzMcIUBAXSxlO.html

"Reducing exposure to the virus by wearing masks, observing social distancing and frequently washing hands will remain the mainstay of social behaviour in 2021 and beyond, till everyone has been vaccinated against the disease that sickened at least 80 million and killed 1.75 million globally since the start of the pandemic in China last year.

It’s still unknown how much protection Covid-19 vaccines provide in real-life conditions and for how long this protection lasts. What is known is that everyone can get vaccinated only by 2024."

In other words, they aren't going anywhere soon. And there's almost no evidence anywhere to suggest they are.

Sweden is the world's most cashless society: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/sweden-to-explore-possibility-of-moving-to-digital-currency-1.4434040

Check the population and geography of India and think why it might take them longer to vaccinate their population than Ireland.

Advertisement