Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

aido79 wrote: »
    You were given some good advice a few days ago. When you read something Google the opposite of it to get another view on it. It's how most of your views and nonsense is debunked so easily on here.
    Maybe try it and see how it goes rather than believing everything you see on Twitter.

It only seems that way because most people on this thread agree with each other and it seems would never disagree with each other. They like each others posts and make childish jokes about cycle lanes, thereby distracting from the wider point about controlling what people can do (drive cars) and how they live.

No one debunked the article about the mainstream media being in bed with the CCP. Nor did anyone address what David Rockefeller said about world domination.

I always get both sides, but I don't trust the mainstream media. But I'll try Reuters.

Check the population and geography of India and think why it might take them longer to vaccinate their population than Ireland.

But WHO is talking about this dragging on until the whole world has been vaccinated. That will take years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Quiner wrote: »
    But WHO is talking about this dragging on until the whole world has been vaccinated. That will take years.

Critically thinking....hmm...Ireland will probably vaccinate enough people in the 3rd quarter 2021. Why would we have to wear masks while waiting for India to complete their vaccinations? You do realise how far India is from Ireland?

Critically thinking....hmm...Ireland will probably vaccinate enough people in the 3rd quarter 2021. Why would we have to wear masks while waiting for India to complete their vaccinations? You do realise how far India is from Ireland?

Have you not heard the latest thing of "nobody's safe until we're all safe" (which they are once again all using)? If people from India come to Ireland and they infect people from Ireland then it's lockdown all over again. That's the problem New Zealand has. It can't really open up it's border to international travel until the world has been populated if cases continue to be what policy is based on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

What sort of reply is that? I ask a simple question and get nonsense in return. If you can't answer a question maybe try a simple "I don't know " instead of dodging questions.

And then you reply “sums it up”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

So Bill says 2022
    https://www.theblaze.com/amp/bill-gates-coronavirus-vaccine-lockdowns-restaurants-2649471937?__twitter_impression=true

Martin says  "This time we truly have an end in sight.“

If Bill says 2022, then Michael shouldn’t contradict him
    Bill is calling the shots

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    So Bill says 2022
    https://www.theblaze.com/amp/bill-gates-coronavirus-vaccine-lockdowns-restaurants-2649471937?__twitter_impression=true

Martin says  "This time we truly have an end in sight.“

If Bill says 2022, then Michael shouldn’t contradict him
    Bill is calling the shots

And Hancock said 2022 as well for a "semblance of normality".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

New Zealand is back to normal. Did they not get the memo from WHO?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

It only seems that way because most people on this thread agree with each other and it seems would never disagree with each other. They like each others posts and make childish jokes about cycle lanes, thereby distracting from the wider point about controlling what people can do (drive cars) and how they live.

No one debunked the article about the mainstream media being in bed with the CCP. Nor did anyone address what David Rockefeller said about world domination.

I always get both sides, but I don't trust the mainstream media. But I'll try Reuters.

Do you ever have discussions about this kind of stuff in real life? I do and very few people that I have ever spoken to believe in conspiracy theories.

How do you think cycle lanes would work in rural Ireland and how would "they" stop people driving cars? That's just one example.

Debunk what? You think the mainstream media in every country in the world is influenced by China?
    What power has David Rockefeller in the grand scale of things?

You don't have to look at media at all to get information. Maybe try Google scholar to get peer reviewed information which is far more trustworthy than youtube and Twitter feeds.

Have you not heard the latest thing of "nobody's safe until we're all safe" (which they are once again all using)? If people from India come to Ireland and they infect people from Ireland then it's lockdown all over again. That's the problem New Zealand has. It can't really open up it's border to international travel until the world has been populated if cases continue to be what policy is based on.

Has New Zealand vaccinated the majority of its population? No! I really get the impression that you post without thinking, like a verbal puke of words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

It's complicated. It's to do with forcing people to stop driving cars. The idea is to make it very difficult for people to use cars. We saw it in action in London earlier this year: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8561349/London-cabbies-slam-lunatic-Sadiq-Khan-pop-cycle-lanes-spark-traffic-chaos.html

The point Rosa Koire makes is that it's by design.

By the way, would it be better to have a separate thread on Agenda 21/2030? The problem with the Great Reset, Agenda 21 etc is that they are all linked.

Right how about. The green party promised to add more bicycle lanes in Ireland, as that's what the Irish people (who cycle to work) wanted. So they voted for the green party... And now the green party are adding more bike lanes. Ooohh...scary evil democracy...

Do you ever have discussions about this kind of stuff in real life? I do and very few people that I have ever spoken to believe in conspiracy theories.

How do you think cycle lanes would work in rural Ireland and how would "they" stop people driving cars? That's just one example.

Debunk what? You think the mainstream media in every country in the world is influenced by China?
    What power has David Rockefeller in the grand scale of things?

You don't have to look at media at all to get information. Maybe try Google scholar to get peer reviewed information which is far more trustworthy than youtube and Twitter feeds.

Seeing that David Rockefeller died a few years ago at the ripe old age of 101, having devised a Pinky and the Brain plan to take over the world since he was 76 and failing, helps influence is zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Just to reply, but not to take the thread off track:

The medical authorities in India don't agree: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/why-masks-will-stay-even-after-covid-19-vaccination/story-arLvpjbwCHzMcIUBAXSxlO.html

"Reducing exposure to the virus by wearing masks, observing social distancing and frequently washing hands will remain the mainstay of social behaviour in 2021 and beyond, till everyone has been vaccinated against the disease that sickened at least 80 million and killed 1.75 million globally since the start of the pandemic in China last year.

It’s still unknown how much protection Covid-19 vaccines provide in real-life conditions and for how long this protection lasts. What is known is that everyone can get vaccinated only by 2024."

In other words, they aren't going anywhere soon. And there's almost no evidence anywhere to suggest they are.

Sweden is the world's most cashless society: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/sweden-to-explore-possibility-of-moving-to-digital-currency-1.4434040

So, you agree. Masks aren't permanent and Sweden isn't cashless. Thanks for clearing that up for yourself.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Not permanent though.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

namloc1980 wrote: »
    New Zealand is back to normal. Did they not get the memo from WHO?

But with continued border restrictions. That's the point I was making re New Zealand. But you'd obviously rather be there than here where the government currently controls all aspect of our lives. (And no need for "off you go so". I'm just making a point.)

But with continued border restrictions. That's the point I was making re New Zealand. But you'd obviously rather be there than here where the government currently controls all aspect of our lives. (And no need for "off you go so". I'm just making a point.)

There's a pandemic, if they open their borders they will have to lockdown again. That's pretty simple to understand.

How about my bicycle lane points?

The government don't control all aspects of my life. Sorry to hear you're getting such a hard time from them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

How would the people from India travelling to Ireland be a problem if there is 70%+ of the population of Ireland vaccinated?

The reason New Zealand can't open up their borders is because they haven't vaccinated their population yet. When they do I'd expect inbound flights again and people get tested on arrival if they haven't been vaccinated themselves.

Has New Zealand vaccinated the majority of its population? No! I really get the impression that you post without thinking, like a verbal puke of words.

If cases continues to be the basis for health policy and if, as appears likely, the vaccines don't prevent transmission then you could have small outbreaks for years and years. But they seem to be a bit more sensible therein terms of policy. There are currently 49 cases there and life is virtually normal there (apart from ghastly masks on public transport in Auckland). Here there's hysteria over 4 or 5 cases.

Penfailed wrote: »
    Not permanent though.

As good as. They are already an extension of the (hidden) face in most countries in the world. People won't remember life before masks if they are forced to wear them for years to come.

• Advertisement

If cases continues to be the basis for health policy and if, as appears likely, the vaccines don't prevent transmission then you could have small outbreaks for years and years. But they seem to be a bit more sensible therein terms of policy. There are currently 49 cases there and life is virtually normal there (apart from ghastly masks on public transport in Auckland). Here there's hysteria over 4 or 5 cases.

Sorry where are you getting 4 or 5 cases. There where 1718 cases today and 13 deaths... Come on.

Also... Bike lanes... Please address my point... Unless you can't?

robinph wrote: »
    How would the people from India travelling to Ireland be a problem if there is 70%+ of the population of Ireland vaccinated?

The reason New Zealand can't open up their borders is because they haven't vaccinated their population yet. When they do I'd expect inbound flights again and people get tested on arrival if they haven't been vaccinated themselves.

If the vaccines don't prevent transmission and cases continue to be the basis for health, or rather covid, policy then there will continue to be outbreaks. So if people can still get it despite being vaccinated then it will just never end.

If, if, if.

It must be stressful to live in constant fear. It will probably shorten your life so much that even if the great reset occurred, you’d probably have died of a heart attack before it.

It was explained to you that NZ haven’t vaccinated enough people yet. No country has. Chances are it will stop transmission but it is not certain yet. Is it really a concern or just another leap you are trying to make to buy yourself time up until 2030 passes without the great reset so you can change the live date to 2040??

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Sorry where are you getting 4 or 5 cases. There where 1718 cases today and 13 deaths... Come on.

Also... Bike lanes... Please address my point... Unless you can't?

I meant back in the summer when cases were extremely low. There were still heavy restrictions on our lives.

Bike lanes in cities, not rural areas. It stops people driving. Now, people will say that's a good thing because of the environment, but the point Rosa Koire makes is that it's controlling what people can do and forcing them to stop using cars.

I meant back in the summer when cases were extremely low. There were still heavy restrictions on our lives.

Bike lanes in cities, not rural areas. It stops people driving. Now, people will say that's a good thing because of the environment, but the point Rosa Koire makes is that it's controlling what people can do and forcing them to stop using cars.

You missed my point here it is again.

The green party promised bike lanes if voted in. They where voted in, and are delivering bike lanes.

That's literally democracy... How is that part of the evil plan, as people asked for bike lanes and the elected powers are giving them to people.

I see how it works. Car lanes are controlling people and forcing those who want to cycle to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Right how about. The green party promised to add more bicycle lanes in Ireland, as that's what the Irish people (who cycle to work) wanted. So they voted for the green party... And now the green party are adding more bike lanes. Ooohh...scary evil democracy...

My God! This thing goes all the way to the top!

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

That's fine. Rosa Koire is talking about it being pushed and forced on people. Like the recent controversy in London: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/kensington-high-street-cycle-lane-vine-b100813.html

People protested against the crazy cycle lanes.

That's fine. Rosa Koire is talking about it being pushed and forced on people. Like the recent controversy in London: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/kensington-high-street-cycle-lane-vine-b100813.html

People protested against the crazy cycle lanes.

Grand... But it's not being forced... They are asking for it and voting people into power to deliver it. So you're wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What?? This is a load of tripe.

Advertisement