Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Quiner wrote: »
    Still only much closer to normal. But like Hancock's 'semblance of normality'.

Also what does he mean by "have to live with various restrictions":

"The Microsoft billionaire also reckons that while we will likely have to live with various restrictions, eventually, life 'will be much closer to normal than it is now'."

Does he mean post-vaccination?

It's a pity you don't question your own sources (e.g. Gemma O'Doherty) like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So what's the evil conspiracy angle to bike lanes?

Rosa Koire: "Your town government holds meetings inviting you to craft this cool new plan for the centre of town. You go to the meetings and can basically weigh in on how you want the new streetscape to look but the plan is set before you walk in the room. What does it look like? Your downtown core (no matter how small the town) is redesigned to have multi-story apartment buildings constructed right to the edge of the sidewalk with very limited parking. The ground floor has space for shops. The street in front is narrowed to one lane in each direction with a median strip in the centre and bike lanes on either side. This is not just a design style; it is an ideology. The buildings are designed for ‘more eyes on the street,’ a law enforcement term. The idea is that single family homes provide too much private area for individuals, and personal yards cannot be surveilled. All recreational areas must be public. Private vehicles provide unfettered personal mobility and must be curtailed. Using land planning as a way to manage and control people is a vital part of this plan. Moving people out of the rural and suburban areas into the city centres is part of the plan. Where you live and how you live largely determines what your life will be. But this is not just a land use plan. It is a whole life plan that includes the energy market, the educational system, healthcare and big pharma, food production, and everything that you care about."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

I said a couple of days ago that I'd try out the Great Barrington Declaration approach. It'd be up to the public health officials to work out how to implement it. They could discuss it with Professor Gupta and others. Do you agree that endless lockdowns are unsustainable?

How did that approach work for Sweden? Professor Gupta is a big believer that more they had the best approach.

Of course endless lockdowns are unsustainable. An overwhelmed health service is also unsustainable.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And who is he.

"Entrepreneur・Product & Interior Designer・RE/Property Mgr・Brexiteer・Trumpster・Intactivist・Unsolicited Political Pundit"

Are you looking at Interior Designers & Property Manager for the inside scoop now?

The list of people involved must be nearly everyone except you at this rate. No wonder you are getting paranoid. We are out to get you possessions.

I'm just saying that you can find out lots of things on Twitter, but people dismiss it as a load of crap.

For example, I just discovered the 'World Economic Forum's Technocratic Game Plan':

https://twitter.com/search?q=technocratic%20game%20plan&src=typed_query

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Still only much closer to normal. But like Hancock's 'semblance of normality'.

Also what does he mean by "have to live with various restrictions":

"The Microsoft billionaire also reckons that while we will likely have to live with various restrictions, eventually, life 'will be much closer to normal than it is now'."

Does he mean post-vaccination?

Did you get to that part and think

HA....GOTCHA!!!?"

If you had read further he explains
    Although there will still need to be some restrictions (on big public gatherings, for example)

• Advertisement

Did you get to that part and think

HA....GOTCHA!!!?"

If you had read further he explains

No, I don't do that. I'm all for all and any good news. I was just wondering. I thought he meant restrictions in addition to big public gatherings. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I'm just saying that you can find out lots of things on Twitter, but people dismiss it as a load of crap.

For example, I just discovered the 'World Economic Forum's Technocratic Game Plan':

People don't instantly believe it. Then they look into it, and it is total crap. Everything you have posted from twitter has been proven wrong...yet you still believe it

aido79 wrote: »
    How did that approach work for Sweden? Professor Gupta is a big believer that more they had the best approach.

Of course endless lockdowns are unsustainable. An overwhelmed health service is also unsustainable.

Again, using Twitter as a source, one comes across the following:

https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1344330338408017927

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No you didn't

You found a twitter account with the name

A nation of sheep will beget a govt of wolves

That has a meme with some writing on it.

For all we know that could be your Twitter account. Anyone can set up an account on Twitter and type nonsense. Which part of the that don't you understand?

• Advertisement

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    If people choose to stay within their own county or 5km then they choose to do so

Nobody can force you to stay

Thanks. I thought it was against the law.

aido79 wrote: »
    For all we know that could be your Twitter account. Anyone can set up an account on Twitter and type nonsense. Which part of the that don't you understand?

I agree, but the point I made a few days ago is that it can be very difficult to distinguish what's nonsense and what's true.

But I'll consult other sources to try to find out.

I agree, but the point I made a few days ago is that it can be very difficult to distinguish what's nonsense and what's true.

But I'll consult other sources to try to find out.

Just assume its all nonsense. Internet rule one. Don't believe ANYTHING you read online.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

But WHO is talking about this dragging on until the whole world has been vaccinated. That will take years.

Never got flu injection, except last winter; then unwell (flu?). Then unwell again. And, at mid.Feb. had "a virus". But by almost March,'20 - an "artificial" flu/virus... Covid. [in march they did not have a test for Covid].
    Artificial. A real attack.

Again, using Twitter as a source, one comes across the following:

https://twitter.com/simondolan/status/1344330338408017927

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/19/sweden-records-highest-death-tally-in-150-years-in-first-half-of-2020

Highest death tally in 150 years in the first half of the year. Remind me again when they changed their approach to covid19.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So the general theme is “The Great Reset book will make life awful for everyone, but I can’t tell you how because I haven’t read it and I just quote random crap I read on the internet”.

So the general theme is “The Great Reset book will make life awful for everyone, but I can’t tell you how because I haven’t read it and I just quote random crap I read on the internet”.

And bicyclists are gonna get us all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You can indeed find lots of things on Twitter. It does not mean you should treat is as the bona fide truth.

Would you take what someone down the pub after 14 pints told you as being serious.

Use this same bullsh*t filter for everything you see on twitter.

I've read posts here wondering why Trump wasn't told about the Great Reset. He was. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò wrote to him to warn him about it:

From the letter:

"A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks."

Trump tweeted about the letter.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You can indeed find lots of things on Twitter. It does not mean you should treat is as the bona fide truth.

Would you take what someone down the pub after 14 pints told you as being serious.

Use this same bullsh*t filter for everything you see on twitter.

Good advice. I wonder where people on Twitter get all those diagrams and charts. They always look legit.

• Advertisement

Good advice. I wonder where people on Twitter get all those diagrams and charts. They always look legit.

This really confuses me. People generate charts and diagrams daily with ease and without experience because software does it for them. How do you think charts are created for workplaces, etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭2 fast

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So what's the evil conspiracy angle to bike lanes?

I'm sorry but the cycle lane argument is hilarious people will tell of this crazy theory for years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

I've read posts here wondering why Trump wasn't told about the Great Reset. He was. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò wrote to him to warn him about it:

From the letter:

"A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks."

Trump tweeted about the letter.

Sounds very lucid, always funny when you see religious leaders brown nosing a serial adulterer and pathological liar.
    https://news.yahoo.com/a-global-conspiracy-against-god-and-humanity-controversial-catholic-archbishop-pushes-q-anon-themes-in-letter-to-trump-134003985.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

2 fast wrote: »
    I don't see any harm! Less people coughing, sneezing and sputtering on top of people.

what did we do all those other times when people shared public transport with each other?

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Because is full of unfiltered bull sh1t....

some say unfiltered, some say uncensored

what did we do all those other times when people shared public transport with each other?

Got sick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭2 fast

People are disgusting on public transport etc. Snotty noses and sneezing on top of people. Masks prevent that so I'd be happy they continue.

Thanks. I thought it was against the law.

you will get stopped, so you need to be economical with the truth unless you want to be interrogated

Visiting a grave yard is the best get out of jail free card these Lockdowns have produced if you dont fancy the hassle

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Rosa Koire: "Your town government holds meetings inviting you to craft this cool new plan for the centre of town. You go to the meetings and can basically weigh in on how you want the new streetscape to look but the plan is set before you walk in the room. What does it look like? Your downtown core (no matter how small the town) is redesigned to have multi-story apartment buildings constructed right to the edge of the sidewalk with very limited parking. The ground floor has space for shops. The street in front is narrowed to one lane in each direction with a median strip in the centre and bike lanes on either side. This is not just a design style; it is an ideology. The buildings are designed for ‘more eyes on the street,’ a law enforcement term. The idea is that single family homes provide too much private area for individuals, and personal yards cannot be surveilled. All recreational areas must be public. Private vehicles provide unfettered personal mobility and must be curtailed. Using land planning as a way to manage and control people is a vital part of this plan. Moving people out of the rural and suburban areas into the city centres is part of the plan. Where you live and how you live largely determines what your life will be. But this is not just a land use plan. It is a whole life plan that includes the energy market, the educational system, healthcare and big pharma, food production, and everything that you care about."

Hang on a moment, I thought this was all being orchestrated by a shady group of newspaper owners, a dead Rockefeller (presumably Hugo Chavez is involved as well seeing as he fixed the US election), and Bill Gates?

Now you are telling us that the local town council is involved as well? My village recently had some plans put forward for some new cycle lanes now that you mention it, and my other half was on the local planning committee for a while as well. How can I be sure if they are also now part of the conspiracy or not? I got forwarded on a couple of emails last month about plans for them to get the council to put in some new planters and a bin next to the zebra crossing near our house. Is this potentially cover for the secret entrance to Bill Gates lair?

I've probably said too much now. I'm going to do what I can to thwart this evil plan to make our street safer for pedestrians and cyclists, but it's a dangerous mission. Please remember me if I don't return tomorrow.

• Advertisement

robinph wrote: »
    Hang on a moment, I thought this was all being orchestrated by a shady group of newspaper owners, a dead Rockefeller (presumably Hugo Chavez is involved as well seeing as he fixed the US election), and Bill Gates?

Now you are telling us that the local town council is involved as well? My village recently had some plans put forward for some new cycle lanes now that you mention it, and my other half was on the local planning committee for a while as well. How can I be sure if they are also now part of the conspiracy or not? I got forwarded on a couple of emails last month about plans for them to get the council to put in some new planters and a bin next to the zebra crossing near our house. Is this potentially cover for the secret entrance to Bill Gates lair?

I've probably said too much now. I'm going to do what I can to thwart this evil plan to make our street safer for pedestrians and cyclists, but it's a dangerous mission. Please remember me if I don't return tomorrow.

Yet Quiner denies that millions of people are involved. Shows what a sham the conspiracy theory is when the main person putting it forward here contradicts themselves.

Advertisement