Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Yet Quiner denies that millions of people are involved. Shows what a sham the conspiracy theory is when the main person putting it forward here contradicts themselves.

Tomorrow they will tell us that it's not building more cycle lanes which is the proof of the conspiracy, but the upgrading of the town bypass to being two lanes each way and a new park and ride service.

Will their dastardly plans never stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

EyesClosed wrote: »
    And bicyclists are gonna get us all

Instead of bikes, which are simply dreadful in rain and traffic (but if you don't have the bus eireann money, the bike then is ok).

Why not some kind of westernised tuk-tuks.

Some Green Power company in China,aaaaah, sell 1 or 2 person vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Has there ever been a Bank with no shareholders.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Instead of bikes, which are simply dreadful in rain and traffic (but if you don't have the bus eireann money, the bike then is ok).

Why not some kind of westernised tuk-tuks.

Some Green Power company in China,aaaaah, sell 1 or 2 person vehicles.

More people on bikes means less traffic.

For the rain problem, you could try some form of coat, pretty sure that cyclists have already encountered rain when riding and come up with a solution to keep warm and dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Has there ever been a Bank with no shareholders.

I see you don’t understand business. Every company has shareholders. They have to be owned by someone or some other entity.

• Advertisement

I see you don’t understand business. Every company has shareholders. They have to be owned by someone or some other entity.

That's not actually right, could have a limited by guarantee company with trustees instead and they don't own the company. I'd expect there is some banks setup to comply with the likes of sharia banking/ money lending rules which don't have shareholders. You also have building societies which I don't think have shareholders, but might not meet the definition of "bank".

robinph wrote: »
    That's not actually right, could have a limited by guarantee company with trustees instead and they don't own the company. I'd expect there is some banks setup to comply with the likes of sharia banking/ money lending rules which don't have shareholders. You also have building societies which I don't think have shareholders, but might not meet the definition of "bank".

Follow the trail and it is owned by someone either in name or through other entities.

Building societies have members. Each one is an equal owner. They are not banks. E.g. EBS became EBS Ltd, to become a bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

So Van-Tam in England says people have to continue with the rag and distancing post vaccination.

This comment on the article describes what's going on:

"Are you all listening? They keep telling you there is no way out of this, no getting back to normal, no getting back to freedom. Because this has nothing to do with wanting to help people, this is about controlling us. The virus is just a convenient way to impose their 'new normal' marxist credit system and global government. I don't know when the penny is finally going to drop with some of the non thinkers on here."

Quiner wrote: »
    So Van Tam in England says people have to continue with the rag and distancing post vaccination.

"Are you all listening? They keep telling you there is no way out of this, no getting back to normal, no getting back to freedom. Because this has nothing to do with wanting to help people, this is about controlling us. The virus is just a convenient way to impose their 'new normal' marxist credit system and global government. I don't know when the penny is finally going to drop with some of the non thinkers on here."

Who? Peter, John, Melanie...?

On a serious note, even professionals can subscribe to conspiracy theories. Some people get sucked down the rabbit hole very easily.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKYAZII

Catherine Austin Fitts explains how currencies will be got rid of and replaced by a digital system. She also discusses the reasons for the lockdowns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

So Van-Tam in England says people have to continue with the rag and distancing post vaccination.

Mod
    Polite request - can you drop the use of 'rag' to refer to masks. It is diminishing the validity of your posts.

On a serious note, even professionals can subscribe to conspiracy theories. Some people get sucked down the rabbit hole very easily.

A concerned member of the public desperately worried about the future and the very real possibility of this never ending.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod
    Polite request - can you drop the use of 'rag' to refer to masks. It is diminishing the validity of your posts.

Sure. Sorry.

Catherine Austin Fitts explains how currencies will be got rid of and replaced by a digital system. She also discusses the reasons for the lockdowns.

Bitcoin has been around since 2007. It hasn’t replaced currencies. Digital transactions have been around much longer...remember to apply critical thinking.

The quote isn't from the professor. Quiner is just copy pasting rando comments from under articles.

Bitcoin has been around since 2007. It hasn’t replaced currencies. Digital transactions have been around much longer...remember to apply critical thinking.

Catherine Austin Fitts knows her stuff. She's an investment banker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭2 fast

I thought it was cycle lanes?

Seriously though maybe you should step away from the internet. You change and contradict yourself so much it's hard to take you seriously.

The quote isn't from the professor. Quiner is just copy pasting rando comments from under articles.

Yes, to see what ordinary people think of all of this.

A concerned member of the public desperately worried about the future and the very real possibility of this never ending.

So someone worries about the low probability of it occurring and you panic so much that you post it here.

Do you not think it is strange that there is only one side dumping quotes from random people trying to back up a viewpoint that is a fair bit out there away from reality?

2 fast wrote: »
    I thought it was cycle lanes?

Seriously though maybe you should step away from the internet. You change and contradict yourself so much it's hard to take you seriously.

A poster asked for an example of Agenda 21 in action. I quoted from an interview Rosa Koire gave in which cycle lanes were mentioned. The point she was making was misconstrued and jokes were made about cycle lanes.

• Advertisement

Catherine Austin Fitts knows her stuff. She's an investment banker.

Conspiracy theorists come from all walks of like. You have been informed of this a number of times. It’s a sign of desperation that you quote and link dump all the time. It shows doubt in your own arguments.

Yes, to see what ordinary people think of all of this.

I have over a decade of post history on this site that shows that I'm about as ordinary as they come. Do you value my opinion on this as much as that randomer under an article, or do you value their opinion more as if aligns with your existing beliefs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

China already has the digital yuan
    EU is working on the E eur
    The e-krona aswell
    Turkey announced the other day about the e-lira
    the list goes on

I'd be almost sure by 2030, physical cash is phased out
    Your traditional bank account will be a digital wallet

Every transaction recorded, much as like it is now with the exception of no cash transactions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

correction - 2008

Its not going to replace currencies

Dont mix up what you perceive as a digital transaction in the current banking system and what type of transaction bitcoin or other "cryptocurrencies" are

They are not the same

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    correction - 2008

Its not going to replace currencies

Dont mix up what you perceive as a digital transaction in the current banking system and what type of transaction bitcoin or other "cryptocurrencies" are

They are not the same

Working in finance all my life and also experienced in blockchain technology, I can assure you that there is no confusion here.

Have you read that Microsoft patent with regard to blockchain technology you posted and have dodged questions on? I would still love to hear your understanding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭2 fast

The e-krona aswell
    the list goes on

Every transaction recorded, much as like it is now with the exception of no cash transactions

Sure that is generally already in play as majority use cards now and everything is traceable. I doubt they needed a virus to implement as it was already happening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

The e-krona aswell
    the list goes on

I think 2030 is going to be too soon to be cashless. How will people pay for drugs and hookers? :p

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Penfailed wrote: »
    I think 2030 is going to be too soon to be cashless. How will people pay for drugs and hookers? :p

EyVfrTt.jpg

A poster asked for an example of Agenda 21 in action. I quoted from an interview Rosa Koire gave in which cycle lanes were mentioned. The point she was making was misconstrued and jokes were made about cycle lanes.

You used the fact that cycle lanes exist as proof that agenda 21 is happening based on the prophecy of someone and thus as proof of... Well that we are not actually still sure of, but it was definitely you claiming cycle lanes as proof of whatever it was.

You've also claimed several rich dead people are behind the conspiracy and only a handful of other people on the planet know about it, and you've also claimed that the local town planning committee around the world are in on it also.

Jokes about such claims are perfectly suitable as it's all 100% laughable.

• Advertisement

robinph wrote: »
    You used the fact that cycle lanes exist as proof that agenda 21 is happening based on the prophecy of someone and thus as proof of... Well that we are not actually still sure of, but it was definitely you claiming cycle lanes as proof of whatever it was.

You've also claimed several rich dead people are behind the conspiracy and only a handful of other people on the planet know about it, and you've also claimed that the local town planning committee around the world are in on it also.

Jokes about such claims are perfectly suitable as it's all 100% laughable.
    Holland was just a precursor to Agenda 21? :eek:

Advertisement