Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

Penfailed wrote: »
    Everyone knew that there would be another lockdown after Christmas. This isn't news.

But how about the fact that he knew, because of his inside source, that restrictions wouldn't be eased until June/July?

She also claims

There is a committee that runs the world.

This "committee" is utilizing the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic to grab further control of you and others around everyone, possibly by injecting microchips via the Covid-19 vaccines.

She also says "Covid-19 vaccines will “modify your DNA and for all we know make you infertile,” 

She also "claimed that “massive voter fraud” occurred during the 2020 Presidential Election.

So do you believe the voter fraud claims? The claims the vaccine alters DNA and could make you infertile? That the vaccine could contain micro chips?

Well there are a fair few secret societies in the world in fairness. The Club of Rome, The Bilderberg Group, not to mention all the Bohemian Grove stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

But how about the fact that he knew, because of his inside source, that restrictions wouldn't be eased until June/July?

Hasn't happened yet...

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

PintOfView wrote: »
    Here is an article from Forbes that talks about 'Planet Lockdown'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/02/12/planet-lockdown-film-spreading-unfounded-claims-about-covid-19-vaccines-and-coronavirus/

The following bit from the article is talking about what Catherine Austin Fitts was saying in that video ...
    According to Fitts, “Mr. Global” is utilizing the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic to grab further control of you and others around everyone, possibly by injecting microchips via the Covid-19 vaccines.
    Those Covid-19 vaccines will “modify your DNA and for all we know make you infertile,” as well,
    without really offering any evidence supporting these claims. Yep, that’s what she said.
    Oh, and, by the way, Fitts claimed that “massive voter fraud” occurred during the 2020 Presidential Election.

Notice her use of "possibly" and "for all we know"!!
    Makes me think I'd need to check what she says!!

But it's more what she says about the new economic system that's relevant in this case. Is what she's claiming here plausible:

"CAF: So what is happening . . . I just published a huge study called The State of Our Currencies. And what I describe is the fact that, for many decades, the dollar has been the reserve currency. And the system is what I would describe as long in the tooth. And the central bankers are trying to bring in a new system, but it’s not ready to go yet. And what we’re . . . we’re in a period of great change and uncertainty where the central bankers are trying to keep the dollar system going and accelerate . . . so, they’re trying to lengthen the dollar system and then they’re trying to accelerate bringing in the new system. And they have to bring in the new system without anybody quite realising exactly what it is. So we’ve had a global reserve currency system, the dollar, and it needs to evolve and change. And it’s long in the tooth. There’s lots of unhappiness with the system. And the central bankers are trying to bring in a new system and to do it, they’re trying to extend the old and accelerate the new. And it makes it a very chaotic thing, since much of the new is being tested and tried and prototyped and it involves many different industries. So I describe the new system as the end of currencies. So it’s . . . we’re not bringing in a new currency, we’re essentially bringing in a new transaction system that would be all digital and essentially end currencies as we know them. So what they’re trying to do is . . . involves, essentially, all the money on the planet. So it’s big, it’s complicated, it’s messy. And the challenge they have is: how do you market a system that, if people understood it, nobody would want? And of course, the way you do that is with a healthcare crisis."

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/big-tech-are-very-afraid-of-this-woman/

Hasn't happened yet...

But he tweeted before it was announced that June was the proposed end date for restrictions that that's what would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,508 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But it's more what she says about the new economic system that's relevant in this case. Is what she's claiming here plausible:

"CAF: So what is happening . . . I just published a huge study called The State of Our Currencies. And what I describe is the fact that, for many decades, the dollar has been the reserve currency. And the system is what I would describe as long in the tooth. And the central bankers are trying to bring in a new system, but it’s not ready to go yet. And what we’re . . . we’re in a period of great change and uncertainty where the central bankers are trying to keep the dollar system going and accelerate . . . so, they’re trying to lengthen the dollar system and then they’re trying to accelerate bringing in the new system. And they have to bring in the new system without anybody quite realising exactly what it is. So we’ve had a global reserve currency system, the dollar, and it needs to evolve and change. And it’s long in the tooth. There’s lots of unhappiness with the system. And the central bankers are trying to bring in a new system and to do it, they’re trying to extend the old and accelerate the new. And it makes it a very chaotic thing, since much of the new is being tested and tried and prototyped and it involves many different industries. So I describe the new system as the end of currencies. So it’s . . . we’re not bringing in a new currency, we’re essentially bringing in a new transaction system that would be all digital and essentially end currencies as we know them. So what they’re trying to do is . . . involves, essentially, all the money on the planet. So it’s big, it’s complicated, it’s messy. And the challenge they have is: how do you market a system that, if people understood it, nobody would want? And of course, the way you do that is with a healthcare crisis."

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/big-tech-are-very-afraid-of-this-woman/

that quote doesn't actually say anything. it's just waffle.

that quote doesn't actually say anything. it's just waffle.

This s waffle:

"So I describe the new system as the end of currencies. So it’s . . . we’re not bringing in a new currency, we’re essentially bringing in a new transaction system that would be all digital and essentially end currencies as we know them. So what they’re trying to do is . . . involves, essentially, all the money on the planet. So it’s big, it’s complicated, it’s messy. And the challenge they have is: how do you market a system that, if people understood it, nobody would want? And of course, the way you do that is with a healthcare crisis"

The end of currencies and a new global transaction system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well there are a fair few secret societies in the world in fairness. The Club of Rome, The Bilderberg Group, not to mention all the Bohemian Grove stuff.

So secret everyone knows about them.

do you believe the voter fraud claims? The claims the vaccine alters DNA and could make you infertile? That the vaccine could contain micro chips?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

His inside source told him that restrictions would be eased in June/July. He tweeted about it a few months before the roadmap was announced. He also knew that the furlough scheme being extended until April meant another lockdown. From the article:

"The fact Sunak was extending furlough until after Easter didn't mean that another lockdown was already planned, of course not – merely that he knew the recovery would take some time, the smart alecs told us. And what happened? On 4 January, exactly as I had predicted on 18 December, Johnson went on TV to announce another lockdown."

"Boris Johnson, 4th Jan 2021 :’We urged people to act responsibly over Christmas but while most did, alas, a minority didn’t, so unfortunately we have no option but to lock you all down again until the spring. ‘ The speech will have already been written. https://t.co/jRx5wcfju8

— Neil Clark (@NeilClark66) December 18, 2020

So essentially predicting that the sun will rise in the east, summer will be warmer than winter, people will wear thicker coats during the winter, it's dark during the night, people will get drunk once pubs reopen and other such completely obvious things.

This s waffle:

"So I describe the new system as the end of currencies. So it’s . . . we’re not bringing in a new currency, we’re essentially bringing in a new transaction system that would be all digital and essentially end currencies as we know them. So what they’re trying to do is . . . involves, essentially, all the money on the planet. So it’s big, it’s complicated, it’s messy. And the challenge they have is: how do you market a system that, if people understood it, nobody would want? And of course, the way you do that is with a healthcare crisis"

The end of currencies and a new global transaction system.

it is waffle. no description of what the system actually is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

But he tweeted before it was announced that June was the proposed end date for restrictions that that's what would happen.

I thought you said June/July? If he'd said 21st of June, I might take it a bit more seriously.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

So secret everyone knows about them.

do you believe the voter fraud claims? The claims the vaccine alters DNA and could make you infertile? That the vaccine could contain micro chips?

Secret in that we don't know what they do and what goes on during their meetings and get togethers.

I don't.

I thought you said June/July? If he'd said 21st of June, I might take it a bit more seriously.

His inside source told him it'd be around June/July and then they finalised it.

robinph wrote: »
    So essentially predicting that the sun will rise in the east, summer will be warmer than winter, people will wear thicker coats during the winter, it's dark during the night, people will get drunk once pubs reopen and other such completely obvious things.

So the fact that he appears t o have been spot on in everything he's said so far is just luck?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

His inside source told him it'd be around June/July and then they finalised it.

So if I now declare that there will be an increase in covid cases, flu cases and the sale of mince pies in December does that mean I've got a top secret government source?

To have predicted that things would be better around June/ July is nothing astounding in the slightest.

it is waffle. no description of what the system actually is.

This article describes the digitisation of money:

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-great-reset-is-coming-for-the-currency-202103021900

"Last Thursday, Yellen told the G20 the United States would back a new issuance of the IMF’s international reserve asset, known as a Special Drawing Right (SDR).

The move, which reverses the opposition of the Trump administration, will direct liquidity to poor countries struggling to recover from the coronavirus downturn on their own.

SDRs were last issued in 2009, in part to address liquidity concerns, in part to build a precedent for something bigger down the road.

In 2011, the IMF issued its first blueprint for replacing the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency with a global SDR regime.
    And in 2016, the IMF added the Chinese yuan to the SDR basket, elevating China’s Communist government to prominence on the world monetary stage.

Economist James G. Rickards predicts, “Over the next several years, we will see the issuance of SDRs to transnational organizations, such as the U.N. and World Bank, to be spent on climate change infrastructure and other elite pet projects outside the supervision of any democratically elected bodies. I call this the New Blueprint for Worldwide Inflation.”

Rickards views the Great Reset of the monetary system as being ultimately bullish for precious metals. The push to digitize and globalize the U.S. dollar will only accelerate the demise of its value and increase the need for investors to hold tangible safe havens."

So if I now declare that there will be an increase in covid cases, flu cases and the sale of mince pies in December does that mean I've got a top secret government source?

To have predicted that things would be better around June/ July is nothing astounding in the slightest.

But he's also said that his source told him there'd be another lockdown this winter.

So the fact that he appears t o have been spot on in everything he's said so far is just luck?

No. It's stating the bleeding obvious.

This article describes the digitisation of money:

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-great-reset-is-coming-for-the-currency-202103021900

"Last Thursday, Yellen told the G20 the United States would back a new issuance of the IMF’s international reserve asset, known as a Special Drawing Right (SDR).

The move, which reverses the opposition of the Trump administration, will direct liquidity to poor countries struggling to recover from the coronavirus downturn on their own.

SDRs were last issued in 2009, in part to address liquidity concerns, in part to build a precedent for something bigger down the road.

In 2011, the IMF issued its first blueprint for replacing the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency with a global SDR regime.
    And in 2016, the IMF added the Chinese yuan to the SDR basket, elevating China’s Communist government to prominence on the world monetary stage.

Economist James G. Rickards predicts, “Over the next several years, we will see the issuance of SDRs to transnational organizations, such as the U.N. and World Bank, to be spent on climate change infrastructure and other elite pet projects outside the supervision of any democratically elected bodies. I call this the New Blueprint for Worldwide Inflation.”

what does that have to do with the end of private property?
    what does that have to do with the end of private property?
    Rickards views the Great Reset of the monetary system as being ultimately bullish for precious metals. The push to digitize and globalize the U.S. dollar will only accelerate the demise of its value and increase the need for investors to hold tangible safe havens."

I wonder how much he currently has invested in metals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭banie01

She also says "Covid-19 vaccines will “modify your DNA and for all we know make you infertile,” 

She also "claimed that “massive voter fraud” occurred during the 2020 Presidential Election.

So do you believe the voter fraud claims? The claims the vaccine alters DNA and could make you infertile? That the vaccine could contain micro chips?

Well I've already had the snip!
    So that's one bullet dodged ;)

As for the voter fraud claims?
    Sure why didn't the committee just massage the numbers to give their guy the win?
    No need for allowing fraud when you control the count.

As for the microchipped vaccines...
    Well that would require decent mobile coverage everywhere and sure isn't that a price worth paying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,630 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Secret in that we don't know what they do and what goes on during their meetings and get togethers.

I don't.

I had a meeting yesterday, you don't know what we did or what went on in the meeting. Does that make me evil?

I had a meeting yesterday, you don't know what we did or what went on in the meeting. Does that make me evil?

Is that not a bit different to world leaders meeting behind closed doors for secret meetings and the Bohemian Grove stuff?

No. It's stating the bleeding obvious.

Well, it seems he was right about those who push for lockdowns and vaccine passports having links to the WEF:

https://twitter.com/NeilClark66/status/1367019437833019394

https://twitter.com/garethicke/status/1367386761568083968

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I feel that the exact same conversation was held with the exact same person using a different username only a month or so ago.

I feel that the exact same conversation was held with the exact same person using a different username only a month or so ago.

Entirely possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Don't you find that curious? I don't know, I am just asking questions but it is perturbing for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

But he's also said that his source told him there'd be another lockdown this winter.

We are 154 pages in, what is the conspiracy with the Great Reset?

1. Satan
    2. Communists
    3. NWO
    4. Elites
    5. Bill Gates
    6. Make your own adventure using any or all of the above
    7. ????

Will the world be different in 2022, if yes, how? be specific..

In reality, what really happens here is that conspiracy posters make all sorts of predictions every year, nothing happens and they either disappear or rereg. Once all these "Great Reset" types are gone, the next wave will latch onto something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Well, it seems he was right about those who push for lockdowns and vaccine passports having links to the WEF:

So
    The vast majority of the population support the lockdown
    Most people with links to the WEF support lockdowns
    what is the problem?

Re what what you are calling vaccine passports, what's the problem with them?
    This isn't a new concept, see the following HSE web site on yellow fever ...
    https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/vectorborne/yellowfever/factsheet/

Here are some extracts from it
    Vaccination is the most reliable way to prevent yellow fever. A highly effective vaccine has been available for more than 50 years.
    As well as preventing illness in people, vaccination also prevents spreading the disease further to other countries.
    Some countries require proof of vaccination from travelers passing through from affected areas.
    Failure to produce a certificate may result in the traveler being placed in quarantine.

So it's been happening for years in some parts of the world.
    Why would it be a problem if people had a cert to say they've had a covid vaccination?
    If Ireland required incoming visitors to either show proof of vaccination, or quarantine for two weeks, what would be the problem with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

That's a better conspiracy theory than the one being put to us in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The only thing reset so far is music, real bands and musicians are almost wiped out to make way for hit factories

Advertisement