Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally getting a rothar

Options
  • 11-09-2020 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

And I'm pretty excited about it!

Very basic stuff - a Dawes aluminium fold-up bad boy for €650.

I walk and run and it's all right but kinda boring - greatly looking forward to something new. It'll be off road for now though - park trails and the like. I'm too beginner/nervous for the moment. The Marina way down here in Cork a lot I'd say. And the new Tramore Valley Park. Lee Fields too (if you can cycle there - that one just popped into my head).

Pray for my balance and arse though. Can't remember the last time I rode a bike. :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,577 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Take a drive over to dungarvan with it if you can and take it along the greenway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

Take a drive over to dungarvan with it if you can and take it along the greenway...
    Thanks a mil for the recommendation! :)

Advertisement