Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent arrears

Options
  • 11-09-2020 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

I have to calculate how much my tenant owes me. Now I suspect my calculations are correct, but I also suspect the RTB will say my calculations are wrong
    On the 5th of each month my tenant pays me rent 950 euro, but he did not pay this month and he has very little intention to pay next month.
    The RTB want to know how much my tenant owes in rent arrears I suspect the answer the RTB are looking for is 950 euro...However strickly speaking said figure is wrong ie he paid till the last day of august...so as of today (11 sept) he owes me rent arrears of 11 days which is about 350 euro
    Please answer are the RTB seeking the simple answer 950 not paid so in arrrears of 950...or are they looking for the prorata calculated daily answer of 11 days owed=350 euro approx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

He hasnt paid for the month. So thats 950. Don't worry by the time you get a case you will probably adding a zero to it anyhow.

Advertisement