Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rushed Covid 19 vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »
    But I don't remember there ever before being the prospect of the planet being reset over a virus.

And what should worry people is that, unlike previous events, we're living in the age of technology, which means it is possible for a techno tyranny to be what lies ahead. No, I'm not saying that it is what's ahead, but that it's a possibility and achievable. Resetting the planet over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate should worry everyone.
    But they did say that before.
    They claimed that this was the best time to finally spring the trap.
    And when that time passed, they claimed that the next one was an even better opportunity and the last time was just a test run.
    It's the same thing here.

And at this stage I'm assuming that you're not going back to my questions at all.
    Why did you ignore them?
    Why do you have to ignore them?

Doesn't the fact you can't answer them, and don't want to even attempt to, not show you that your conspiracy theory doesn't have much behind it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob wrote: »
    But they did say that before.
    They claimed that this was the best time to finally spring the trap.
    And when that time passed, they claimed that the next one was an even better opportunity and the last time was just a test run.
    It's the same thing here.

And at this stage I'm assuming that you're not going back to my questions at all.
    Why did you ignore them?
    Why do you have to ignore them?

Doesn't the fact you can't answer them, and don't want to even attempt to, not show you that your conspiracy theory doesn't have much behind it?

But we don't have to guess or wonder this time round because WEF has said it wants to reset the planet.

Sorry, I'll have a look at your questions and try to answer them.

No to both questions.
    I also don't believe many of the things you believe are happening are actually happening or at least happening the way you believe.
    I also don't believe it has "run it's course" and I don't believe you are accuratly representing it's danger. This is because you seem to be very badly informed and you seem to believe some very silly things at the drop of a hat.

What answers? None of your waffle were answers to any of my questions. It was paranoid conspiracy nonsense.

I think I asked too many of you at once and you lost track.

Let's try simpler and one at a time.
    Why did They run a simulation of events? How specifically did that benefit them?

The answer to the first question is either that they ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic to prepare for a coronavirus pandemic, or, according to the other view out there, to show the world what coming down the tracks. The only reason I'm a bit doubtful is because of how similar the simulation is to the present pandemic, but I accept that that could just go to show that they're very good at simulations and predicting what would happen during a pandemic. I'm open to being wrong and revising my opinions the more I read and the more I get both sides of the argument.

It benefitted them in that it allowed them to plan and predict what might happen during a coronavirus pandemic.

But we don't have to guess or wonder this time round because WEF has said it wants to reset the planet.
    And last time they had Agenda 21 or Obama or whatever boogeyman they wanted at the time.
    Your claims aren't new and they aren't original.

Go back thought this forum and have a read of those threads.

It benefitted them in that it allowed them to plan and predict what might happen during a coronavirus pandemic.

It's like blood from a stone...

Why would this benefit them though?

They did this months before the real pandemic. You previously claimed that this had been planned for years.
    So are you now saying that they planned all of this in a few months.

This also doesn't make sense with your other claims, as you believe that they are controlling all media and scientific organisations.
    So why would they know what might happen? According to you, they already know what's going to happen because they have it all planned out.

Again, you're showing that you haven't thought very deeply about any of these topics and you don't seem to know why they are upsetting you so much.

Now, second question.
    Why did they do it openly in a way that gives away the conspiracy? Was this a mistake or was it intentional? Why did they not do it in secret?

And last time they had Agenda 21 or Obama or whatever boogeyman they wanted at the time.
    Your claims aren't new and they aren't original.

Go back thought this forum and have a read of those threads.

It's like blood from a stone...

Why would this benefit them though?

They did this months before the real pandemic. You previously claimed that this had been planned for years.
    So are you now saying that they planned all of this in a few months.

This also doesn't make sense with your other claims, as you believe that they are controlling all media and scientific organisations.
    So why would they know what might happen? According to you, they already know what's going to happen because they have it all planned out.

Again, you're showing that you haven't thought very deeply about any of these topics and you don't seem to know why they are upsetting you so much.

Now, second question.
    Why did they do it openly in a way that gives away the conspiracy? Was this a mistake or was it intentional? Why did they not do it in secret?

Thanks. I'll check them out.

I didn't mean to say it was planned. I meant to draw attention to the view held by many that it was planned. But being open about something isn't unusual. WEF is being open about The Great Reset, for example. I referred to 'Lockstep' to, again, draw attention to the view that this may have been planned as far back as 2010.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 439 ✭✭FutureTeashock

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Asked, answered and unsurprisingly refuted.

You didn't refute s-h-i-t. Just because you say something isn't true, does not make it so.

You remind me of the Journal "fact checkers". :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Up until a few days ago i would have taken the vaccine but after reflecting on it now i'm not so sure.
    I'm not in a high risk category so wouldn't be anywhere near the first people to take it, but like everyone else i have family that are but i never really see them from one year to the next, and honestly i don't want them treated like guinea pigs either. It's a tough call.

I'm sorry if someone else addressed this, as I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread.

Where do you get the idea that new vaccines alter the DNA of those who take it?

That sounds like something from the realms of science fiction. That is not how vaccines work.

You are uneducated.

Genetic Engineering Could Make a COVID-19 Vaccine in Months Rather Than Years

The blueprint is made of DNA or RNA—molecules that hold genetic instructions. The researchers then inject the DNA or RNA into human cells. The cell’s machinery uses the instructions to make virus antigens that the immune system reacts to.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-engineering-could-make-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-months-rather-than-years1/

Up until a few days ago i would have taken the vaccine but after reflecting on it now i'm not so sure.
    I'm not in a high risk category so wouldn't be anywhere near the first people to take it, but like everyone else i have family that are but i never really see them from one year to the next, and honestly i don't want them treated like guinea pigs either. It's a tough call.

I know what you mean. As I've said previously, I'd take the Russian vaccine because it was produced using proven technology and is a modified version of a MERS vaccine Russian scientists worked on for several years: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/12/russia-coronavirus-vaccine-has-been-researched-for-six-years.html

You can read more about the Russian vaccine here: https://www.rt.com/russia/500087-worlds-first-covid-19-vaccine-questions/

I know a lot of people don't think much of 'rt', but the article is very interesting and it was written by the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, Kirill Dmitriev. It quelled my fears.

If you read the article you'll see that a few of the other vaccines in development are being developed using new technology.

I'd rather not take a vaccine, but I fear life would be made very difficult for people who didn't take one. I certainly don't trust that Irish Government.

Thanks. I'll check them out.

I didn't mean to say it was planned. I meant to draw attention to the view held by many that it was planned. But being open about something isn't unusual. WEF is being open about The Great Reset, for example. I referred to 'Lockstep' to, again, draw attention to the view that this may have been planned as far back as 2010.
    You ignored my question again.
    Why do you guys keep doing that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Funny how you try to shut down debate calling everyone who does not agree with you a conspiracy theorist.
    Your posts are full of why, why, why and no matter what anyone reply you go on again with another set of why.
    I replied to your questions and perhaps you just need to start read slower or several times till you get what other people say.

Looks like your conspiracy theory is that everyone who differ from your point of view is a conspiracy theorist.

I'm not sure you realise what a debate it. Generally, there's a topic, one side makes statements in favour of it, the other side challenges and rebuts those claims. And it goes back and forth like that.

It's not "here's my opinion / somebody asks questions / here's more of my opinion; no more questions allowed"
    patnor1011 wrote: »
    All in the name of protecting all of us from virus which is pretty much harmless to absolute majority of people.

This is a fundamental flaw in your whole theory. Currently there have been a total of just over 30 million cases worldwide, 23 million resolved, 22 million recorded and a million deaths.
    (Let ignore the potential long term effects on those who have recovered since there's scant data on that beyond the fact that some people are severely affected, some are totally fine, some are in between.)

Mortality rate is just over 4% and a million deaths in 6 months, during which period most countries had some form of restrictions - if you look at the graph of total cases you can clearly see where it tapers down from exponential growth around the end of March/start of April, which is when most countries started implementing lockdowns. Without that, it's not ridiculous to expect that a huge percentage of the world's population would eventually have been infected.

That number currently stands at 7.8 billion. 4% of that is 312 million.
    Lets randomly assume the mortality rate somehow dropped to 1% overall - 78 million.
    Let's really restrict the virus, and only allow 10% to get infected - 7.8 million deaths.

Even ridiculously hobbled, your "absolutely harmless" virus is less benign than Hitler.

You ignored my question again.
    Why do you guys keep doing that?

You are not the judge so no one has to answer your questions.
    I'm not surprised either looking at your aggressive style of writing.

MOH wrote: »
    I'm not sure you realise what a debate it. Generally, there's a topic, one side makes statements in favour of it, the other side challenges and rebuts those claims. And it goes back and forth like that.

It's not "here's my opinion / somebody asks questions / here's more of my opinion; no more questions allowed"

This is a fundamental flaw in your whole theory. Currently there have been a total of just over 30 million cases worldwide, 23 million resolved, 22 million recorded and a million deaths.
    (Let ignore the potential long term effects on those who have recovered since there's scant data on that beyond the fact that some people are severely affected, some are totally fine, some are in between.)

Mortality rate is just over 4% and a million deaths in 6 months, during which period most countries had some form of restrictions - if you look at the graph of total cases you can clearly see where it tapers down from exponential growth around the end of March/start of April, which is when most countries started implementing lockdowns. Without that, it's not ridiculous to expect that a huge percentage of the world's population would eventually have been infected.

That number currently stands at 7.8 billion. 4% of that is 312 million.
    Lets randomly assume the mortality rate somehow dropped to 1% overall - 78 million.
    Let's really restrict the virus, and only allow 10% to get infected - 7.8 million deaths.

Even ridiculously hobbled, your "absolutely harmless" virus is less benign than Hitler.

This is absolute bollocks. How dare you spread such rubbish!:mad:

You are uneducated.

Genetic Engineering Could Make a COVID-19 Vaccine in Months Rather Than Years

The blueprint is made of DNA or RNA—molecules that hold genetic instructions. The researchers then inject the DNA or RNA into human cells. The cell’s machinery uses the instructions to make virus antigens that the immune system reacts to.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/genetic-engineering-could-make-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-months-rather-than-years1/

What exactly is your problem with that? Your body needs to produce antigens, this sounds like the most effective way to do it.

Taking years to produce a vaccine for a virus that is already a pandemic seems a bit daft to me. We need something new.

People should also have the option to catch the virus if that's what they want to do. But haven't studies shown that antibodies only last 3 months? So you're looking at catching the virus every 3 months as opposed to yearly for the common cold for example.

These same people will be screaming at the government for support and hand outs.

Ultimately this will be enforced by private companies and will not require legislation or government interference. You're not getting through the office doors unless you have proof of a vaccine. Companies have a duty to protect their staff and theres already legislation to allow them to do this.

You are not the judge so no one has to answer your questions.
    I'm not surprised either looking at your aggressive style of writing.
    No. They don't have to answer anything.
    But these are basic simple questions that conspiracy theorists don't seem at all able to answer.
    And I am just as free to point out when people ignore questions they can't answer.

Why do you think they aren't able to answer these questions?
    Or do they only give the answer to people who baby them?

What exactly is your problem with that? Your body needs to produce antigens, this sounds like the most effective way to do it.

Taking years to produce a vaccine for a virus that is already a pandemic seems a bit daft to me. We need something new.

People should also have the option to catch the virus if that's what they want to do. But haven't studies shown that antibodies only last 3 months? So you're looking at catching the virus every 3 months as opposed to yearly for the common cold for example.

These same people will be screaming at the government for support and hand outs.

If you want to be a lab rat for big pharma, go right ahead.

I'm sure most people would be horrified at the thought their DNA is being tampered with.

I wonder will people even be aware of this new technology?

If you want to be a lab rat for big pharma, go right ahead.

I'm sure most people would be horrified at the thought their DNA is being tampered with.

I wonder will people even be aware of this new technology?
    Catching tbe virus and recovering gives you 3 months of antigens. After that you're back to being a regular Joe and can catch the virus all over again. I can't see how a regular vaccine is going to be effective unless you want to shoot up every 3 months.

No. They don't have to answer anything.
    But these are basic simple questions that conspiracy theorists don't seem at all able to answer.
    And I am just as free to point out when people ignore questions they can't answer.

Why do you think they aren't able to answer these questions?
    Or do they only give the answer to people who baby them?

Honestly, i think you need to lie down and try relax yourself.

Catching tbe virus and recovering gives you 3 months of antigens. After that you're back to being a regular Joe and can catch the virus all over again. I can't see how a regular vaccine is going to be effective unless you want to shoot up every 3 months.

I won't be taking any kind of vaccine under any circumstance.

It's a line in the sand I'll never cross.

Enjoy having your DNA scrambled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

This is absolute bollocks. How dare you spread such rubbish!:mad:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but:

22.8 million resolved cases
    950K deaths

=> 4.15%

If you are being serious and that's the level of discussion you employ then I think the world is safe from your crackpot theories.

• Advertisement

When the swine flu came out, i worked in one of the HSE locations giving out the jabs in dundrum so extremely busy as you can imagine.
    Lot's of Doctors and nurses giving the shots, and not one of the Doctors took the vaccine themselves.
    Now the caveat is none of them had underlying medical conditions granted,
    but stated if you are a reasonably healthy adult there is no need for any vaccine.

Honestly, i think you need to lie down and try relax yourself.
    Why?
    I'm not the one ranting and raving about the end of the world.

Should I just sit back, relax and just accept all the mad conspiracy theories?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

When the swine flu came out, i worked in one of the HSE locations giving out the jabs in dundrum so extremely busy as you can imagine.
    Lot's of Doctors and nurses giving the shots, and not one of the Doctors took the vaccine themselves.
    Now the caveat is none of them had underlying medical conditions granted,
    but stated if you are a reasonably healthy adult there is no need for any vaccine.

I was in school at tbe time when the swine flu vaccine didn't get it myself but remember getting the other vaccines in school. One thing that surprised was none of the people administering the vaccines wore gloves which I would have thought was pretty standard for giving shots for hygiene reasons.

Genetic modification makes perfect sense to me. I'll enjoy being a genetically enhanced human immune to the virus while you enjoy your 2 weeks sick leave every 3 months.

GT89 wrote: »
    I was in school at tbe time when the swine flu vaccine didn't get it myself but remember getting the other vaccines in school. One thing that surprised was none of the people administering the vaccines wore gloves which I would have thought was pretty standard for giving shots for hygiene reasons.

That is weird, i'm no Doctor now just an admin lackey but yes you would think gloves alright.

You guys remember how the swine flu vaccine also turned us all into mutants as well?
    And how all our freedoms were taken when they instated martial law cause of it too?

Good times.

Why?
    I'm not the one ranting and raving about the end of the world.

Should I just sit back, relax and just accept all the mad conspiracy theories?

I think you should read the name of the thread.

Yes, and?

It's forbidden to question or doubt the conspiracy theories?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The title of the Forum supercedes the thread name.

• Advertisement

MOH wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but:

22.8 million resolved cases
    950K deaths

=> 4.15%

If you are being serious and that's the level of discussion you employ then I think the world is safe from your crackpot theories.

How many of those deaths were directly due to Covid-19? And how many of the deaths were falsely labelled as below...

Florida COVID-19 fatalities data included man who died in motorcycle accident

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/florida-covid-19-fatalities-data-included-man-who-died-in-motorcycle-accident.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement