Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfer Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Alli 77% towards a drop. Almost certain I'll use my ft to get rid. Don't want to have an 8m player that can be hooked at ht in a game for "tactical reasons". Fuuck that.

bodking wrote: »
    I really hate using a transfer in gw1 but I couldn't see Adams scoring against Tottenham but I can see Bamford scoring against Fulham.

Bamford got 62 mins, as an owner with Rodrigo waiting in the wings its not great sign but only 1 game, if it becomes a thing (wilder does this a lot with his strikers) id be passing on both in the future.

Maybe some leeds fans here? might chime in and say if its a thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I was strongly planning on banking but now I'm considering

Pulisic to Jamrod

Gives me some money ITB. For when I look for United/City

Alli 77% towards a drop. Almost certain I'll use my ft to get rid. Don't want to have an 8m player that can be hooked at ht in a game for "tactical reasons". Fuuck that.

I thought he be safe at 4% ownership, may have to make some changes this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Grealish, Zaha or Rodriguez lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Invincible

darego wrote: »

Rod,Zaha,Grealish in that order personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

darego wrote: »

Everton have the nicest fixtures over the next five weeks.

Remains to be seen how good Villa are going to be with all the new signings. If Watkins is sharp up front Grealish could get more assists.

Zaha also looked decent the other night though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Was really hoping i could give him another chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Does anyone think Saliba will play this week. Don't really want to make a transfer but I don't want to have a player in my squad not playing at all going forward, especially for 4.5m!

claw wrote: »
    Does anyone think Saliba will play this week. Don't really want to make a transfer but I don't want to have a player in my squad not playing at all going forward, especially for 4.5m!

Depends on how badly you need a playing 4.5 and how happy you are with the rest of your team.

If there is no urgency with it, I'd be inclined to take and wait and see approach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Saliba's price will drop soons, possibly tonight, and he is clearly down the pecking order with Luiz certain to push him further down on his return. Cut him loose I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

FHFC wrote: »
    Doherty to Digne too kneejerk?

No Digne has nice fixtures coming up. West Brom at home next!

Loads of them in that bracket... Havertz, Ziyech, Mahrez

I was strongly planning on banking but now I'm considering

Pulisic to Jamrod

Gives me some money ITB. For when I look for United/City

Please don’t let that name stick!

Kane to Richarlison!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Please don’t let that name stick!

I thought that's what we agreed to as a forum. Or was it Hamrod :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

JamRod all the way!

I’ll know il end up not going near him now for this reason & he’ll have a super season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Really wanted to bank and have 2fts for GW3.
    But my bench are all non-playing.
    Button Douglas Brewster Burke

Got the wrong Leeds def, seen Douglas in some predicted lineups. Shoulda went Struijk.
    Not sure what to do. Worth using a transfer? Or hope my 11 play? Thinking the latter.

First team
    Johnstone
    Robbo KWP Bavies Mitchell
    Salah Son Auba ASM
    Vardy Werner

Think I'll get 1 more GW out of Mitchell. The rest should hopefully all start again.

Edit: Burke to Reed a possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Just did Alli to James Rodriguez. Really liked how James played against Spurs the other day and they have a great run of fixtures coming up.

Even considering giving him captain or vice captain against West Brom this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just did Alli to James Rodriguez. Really liked how James played against Spurs the other day and they have a great run of fixtures coming up.

Even considering giving him captain or vice captain against West Brom this weekend

Having him will be enough. Auba and Bruno both still way better options this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

There's some talk now that Ali will be moving to Real Madrid as part of the deal to bring Bale to Spurs. So this could be a smart move now.

With Spurs also looking to bring in Regulion, it's hard to know what to do with their players now. I want to transfer out one of them, but I might just hold out for this week and go with the 2 FTs next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2 goals for haller tonight in the cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Son to James Or Bank ???
    Have Salah Auba ASM Timo Mitroivic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

For any of the Alli owners, he is linked with a swap to Madrid for Gareth Bale

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm moving tonight to avoid price drops, Son/Havertz - KDB/Klich.

The plan was always to get in KDB, he'll be there for the season now. Can't see me going back to Spurs until I see something better from them, been poor most of 2020. HAving watched last night, Havertz is gonna take a while to settle to the PL. Klich being on penalties and Spurs nice run of fixtures. Could be a .4m swing by the end of the gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ings to Martial done. So annoyed at myself for bottling the decision to just have Tony M. and bench him in GW1, because now I have the problems of Alli and Vinagre to deal with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Just_Magic

Antonio out
    DCL in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I've gone back and forth but I think sticking is a better option. I'd love Bruno or KDB but I have a decent side. 64 points, with Auba as capt, so it wasn't bad.

Could do digne Doherty but I think that is something for later. Ancelotti started well but finished poorly last year. It's way too early to make any big decisions I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Digne's imminent price rise in the next day or two is annoying. I have 1m in the bank and could do a Davies to Digne switch. I'd need to act fast though. Alternatively, I could do Davies to Saiss and keep the 1m. I'd have to bench Saiss this weekend but that's alright as I have TAA, Dallas and Justin set to play. I want rid of Davies as his position looks under threat.

All of these moves would mean I keep Ings vs Spurs and go without Martial or any United coverage.

Advertisement