Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC Cashless Bank

• 12-09-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hey all
    i am currently with KBC which is a cashless bank , and i have a quantity of money i need to deposit somehow , is there away to get this money into the bank through some sort of 3rd party or post office?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭homer911

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

In the same position, I’m done with PTSB, ridiculous savings rates and fees on everything.
    How much would a postal order cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Gael23 wrote: »
    In the same position, I’m done with PTSB, ridiculous savings rates and fees on everything.
    How much would a postal order cost?

6.50 for a postal order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The maximum amount you can buy a postal order for is €650. If your bank doesn't do cash, I'd open an EBS Money Manager account, there are no fees and you can walk into one of their branches and lodge cash. Then login to the EBS website (which BTW is not mobile friendly and they have no mobile app) and do an EFT to your regular bank.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Gmens12 wrote: »
    hey all
    i am currently with KBC which is a cashless bank , and i have a quantity of money i need to deposit somehow , is there away to get this money into the bank through some sort of 3rd party or post office?

Do you have a credit card, can you lodge to that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement