Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Price Changes 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Bam-tongue?

Get with it,GetWithit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

disney-4007-OV-Full-Image-Gallery-Cover-en-US-1600762180852-UR1920-1080-RI-SX329.jpg

Up:

Taylor (£4.6M)
    Soucek (£5.2M)
    Saka (£5.2M)
    El Ghazi (£5.8M)
    Vardy (£10.2M)
    Dallas (£4.8M)
    Alioski (£4.5M)

Down:

Thomas (£3.9M)
    Werner (£9.2M)
    Guaita (£4.8M)
    Zaha (£7.4M)
    Calvert-Lewin (£7.9M)
    Ream (£4.2M)
    Fornals (£6.1M)
    Patrício (£5.4M)
    Kilman (£4.1M)
    Wilson (£6.5M)
    Steffen (£4.4M)
    Wan-Bissaka (£5.3M)
    Cooper (£4.3M)
    Garcia (£4.7M)
    Lascelles (£4.2M)
    Berge (£4.9M)
    Bogusz (£4.3M)
    Lundstram (£4.9M)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Vardy drops 3 days ago then rises again today after playing 25 mins

Prices are especially nuts this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

-=al=- wrote: »
    Vardy drops 3 days ago then rises again today after playing 25 mins

Prices are especially nuts this season

No idea what anyone is doing making transfers right now with so much uncertainty, bonkers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Pogue eile wrote: »
    No idea what anyone is doing making transfers right now with so much uncertainty, bonkers!

Agreed. I ‘lost’ 0.2 on my proposed transfers last night, but couldn’t bring myself to make them as we have no idea what’s happening with City..or if it will impact other teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up:

8b07caf66e4ad16c272f01ccabcddf12.png

7c4f40c0ef7ea2453f0f700cf6593492.png

Raphinha (5.5m)

Down:

bdd31d31ebb48c8d403f93868d4eecba.png

Connolly (5.2m)
    Mata (5.8m)
    Gomez (5.2m)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    Neto
    Fernandes(MUN)

Down:
    Vokins
    Palmer
    Grealish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    Bednarek
    Alexander-Arnold
    Robertson
    Cancelo
    Bamford
    Mina

Down:
    Krovinovic
    Diangana
    Vestergaard
    Basham
    Matip
    Poveda-Ocampo
    Trossard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mad. Wasn’t there reports that Cancelo is one of the people who caught Covid at City?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

CSF wrote: »
    Mad. Wasn’t there reports that Cancelo is one of the people who caught Covid at City?

Yeah and I transferred him for this gameweek 15 minutes before the last City game was called off. :o

Hopefully he is OK, form and fixtures.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

I didn’t see it anywhere.

I bought him about an hour ago because of the price rise.

Fair to say I won’t be happy if that’s true.

It was only rumours nothing confirmed for definite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

You'll want to cancelo your transfer

I have him too :o didn't hear anything about him missing out though

The Twitter rumours (both on Tuesday and today) were that its Ederson, Torres and Cancelo who were the 3 that tested positive after the initial 2.

Internet rumours are very frequently wrong and this may be similar. The only thing that would make me apprehensive enough of about having 1 of those 2 in my team is that people know how to use Instagram are saying Ederson has already confirmed he is out on an Instagram story.

So the rumour spreader either got 1 of his 3 from Tuesday right or took a stab in the dark and got lucky.

I was worried about Cancelo as he’s a Portuguese speaker so he may have been at the party.

I was worried about Cancelo as he’s a Portuguese speaker so he may have been at the party.

No idea about any details of the reported party and the person who posted that could be talking utter tripe.

I already have 3 different City players but even though I don’t necessarily believe the rumour, it probably would have been enough for me to leave him alone. Imagine you’d probably have been the same if you’d known, but you might still get away with it.

There was a few rumours and they do have Chelsea next, so avoided like the covid.

Possibly tempted by Stones but he usually never ends well.

More news tomorrow. I’ve a ft left over I might burn to use a FH in 18, but need more info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

The Twitter rumours (both on Tuesday and today) were that its Ederson, Torres and Cancelo who were the 3 that tested positive after the initial 2.

Internet rumours are very frequently wrong and this may be similar. The only thing that would make me apprehensive enough of about having 1 of those 2 in my team is that people know how to use Instagram are saying Ederson has already confirmed he is out on an Instagram story.

So the rumour spreader either got 1 of his 3 from Tuesday right or took a stab in the dark and got lucky.

Ederson is definitely one of them as he instagrammed that he’s isolating, so it does look like Cancelo is gonzo

Yeah and I transferred him for this gameweek 15 minutes before the last City game was called off. :o

Hopefully he is OK, form and fixtures.

I’m sorry, but I can never understand this. Why transfer in a player before he’s played? You could easily have done it that night after the game (had it gone ahead).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Islander13 wrote: »
    Ederson is definitely one of them as he instagrammed that he’s isolating, so it does look like Cancelo is gonzo

There were photos of Cancelo at the training ground yesterday but he may have gone there for a Covid test

Benimar wrote: »
    I’m sorry, but I can never understand this. Why transfer in a player before he’s played? You could easily have done it that night after the game (had it gone ahead).

Price changes and I like to get them done early to stop overthinking. Unless your very unlucky you rarely get caught out with early transfers. Maybe only about 1 in 100 or less I would say. I know there is the global pandemic etc. But if Lamptey is going down and Cancelo is going up. Plus Cancelo has the following set of fixtures most attacking Man City back:

Gameweek 17 CHE (A) (who I would bench anyway this week)

Gameweek 18 BHA (H)
    (likely to have recovered even if he had covid by this date 2 week isolation - when I made the transfer there was only mention of xmas covid)

Gameweek 19 CRY (H)
    Gameweek 19 AVL (H)
    Gameweek 20 WBA (A)
    Gameweek 21 SHU (H)
    Gameweek 22 BUR (A)

(From this point on the run of fixtures is fantastic for Man City and Walker is not exactly flavour of the month)

That was my logic.

Price changes. .

He would have been the same price when the match was over though. Why not do it at 10pm rather than 1pm?

Benimar wrote: »
    He would have been the same price when the match was over though. Why not do it at 10pm rather than 1pm?

Because I have a tendency to forget about doing the transfer if I don't do it when I have the decision is made (in my head). I have caught myself out on that a good few times. leaving it alone. Oh that price won't change it will be fine. Then it does and I have to plan all over again. I hate when that happens because it always ends up if I went with original choices (and got it out of the way) I would have been better off.

I notice people are selling Sterling and KDB in their droves. KDB could drop today and Sterling could drop tomorrow according to Fantasy Football Fix.

City have decent fixtures, play in the blank and have 2 games in gw19, so I'm happy to keep KdB... and even thinking about bringing in Stones this week.

If i do bring in Stones, I can manage 8 players for the blank week. Then at least 7 double-weekers for gw19, with a free transfer to possibly make it 8. Seems reasonable without using any chips.

Last week was a disaster so I've used up my 2ft incase I do end up using a FH for the up and coming blank.

It's a minefield to manoeuvre around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

Up

68915796-woman-hands-holding-stones-in-heart-shape.jpg

Holding
    Stones

Barnes
    Saïss

Down
    s-l500.jpg

Sharp
    De Bruyne
    Mahrez
    Maddison
    Ward-Prowse
    Zouma
    Mendy
    Knockaert
    Jorginho
    Hendrick
    Burke
    Odoi

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Can you lose value on a Free Hit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Chesty08 wrote: »

Yes, obviously! Your normal team value still goes up and down with price changes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Chesty08 wrote: »

Yes ... Your original team can go up or down in value , the free hit team doesn't matter, because your team reverts back to your original team after free hit.

So if your original team has gone up or down in price, your players revert to that team even if the free hit team has lost value.

Advertisement