Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Conor McGregor Arrested for Sexual Assault

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Kick to the bollox run away holding arms aloft in victory

Do you think we have MiB sticks that would make the attacker forget who he attacked?? And do you realistically think the state can protect the victim of a sexual assault, and their family, for any length of time?? Where do you live?? Other than cloud cuckoo land I doubt that’s an option anywhere.
    A lot of big time criminals have been taken down in Ireland.

I take your point on intimidation, but there have been instances in Ireland where innocent people have been targeted with intimidation and refused to back down and then successfully provided evidence to put the criminals behind bars.

What I am saying is that an individual willing to give evidence to put a criminal behind bars should be supported and protected against intimidation.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I wouldnt trust the state to protect me.

Incompetence
    They should have the resources to protect witnesses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

That's not a serious question at all.

All the fights are fake
    He's an average fighter
    It's fixed in Vegas for betting

https://www.sportscasting.com/how-many-title-fights-has-conor-mcgregor-won/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Yeah right. A trained professional vs some keyboard warrior i know who my moneys on.

I reckon I’d take Taylor too. Now if it was a set boxing match with rules and a ref, she’d hammer me. If it was a fight with no rules I’d win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

They should have the resources to protect witnesses.

We’re dealing in real life here. Not shoulda coulda woulda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Katie is a pure savage in the ring. Outside she is boring as the queens Bridget Jones knickers. I still reckon I would beat her in a fight if she attacked me and wouldn’t stop when I ask her nicely. Mcgregor on the other hand, even though I am heavier than him, older and have won a few streetlights in my time, I think he would kick the sh1t out of me.

Taylor would knock lumps out of you with one arm and leave you swallowing bits of your teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭HotDudeLife

Serious question to all men on this thread, do you seriously think u could batter him?? I mean just you vs him one to one, no weapons. Are you a hard man?? If so do you think you can batter a lad who is skilled in unarmed combat??

90% of the thread are beta males and jealous of the person in question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Include yourself in that 90%, dude?

only a scumbag would want to be like another scumbag.

You're the turtle guy aren't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNOnPsfYbI&feature=youtu.be&list=PLk5wGB7hJcQIkIvvE-LQPRPUrDxw8tsRq&t=113

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,124 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Whereas your Life is just wall-to-wall HotDudes

Whereas your Life is just wall-to-wall HotDudes

Probably has a "harem" of hotdudes covered in baby oil in his gaff at all times.

"Ground and pound" McGregor style all day in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Call me old fashioned, but in the modern societal context I always take the term "alpha male" to mean "resourceful, charismatic leader" not "the most buzzed baboon in the troop".

Call me old fashioned, but in the modern societal context I always take the term "alpha male" to mean "resourceful, charismatic leader" not "the most buzzed baboon in the troop".

You're correct but some people have have listened to too much joe Rogan bro science and wish that they were living in a frat house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I doubt any alpha would use terms like alpha male and beta male. Only people I have ever seen use it are people reading pick up techniques online and dreaming about it working in practice, quickly followed by them uploading a video of them slicing a milk carton with their samurai sword to youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ElBastardo1

I reckon I’d take Taylor too. Now if it was a set boxing match with rules and a ref, she’d hammer me. If it was a fight with no rules I’d win.

Lads winning a street fight against some lad who is as bad as you at fighting is nothing to be proud of. I've messed boxed with a guy who was 2 stone lighter than me and 5 inches shorter than me and I couldn't believe what he was able to do. He was a trained boxer but never got to the top of the Amateur game. He was able to hit me and had me in knots. People think they could take Katie in a fight? They actually wouldn't believe what was happening if they got into a brawl with her. As for people thinking they could go toe to toe with Mcgregor? I don't think people realise how elite these people are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Call me old fashioned but I don’t believe there is any lady on earth who would be able to beat me in a fight. Just saying.
    And I think only few females from the animal kingdom could maybe get the better of me in an unarmed combat, such as a tiger, grizzly bear, elephant or lioness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Lads winning a street fight against some lad who is as bad as you at fighting is nothing to be proud of. I've messed boxed with a guy who was 2 stone lighter than me and 5 inches shorter than me and I couldn't believe what he was able to do. He was a trained boxer but never got to the top of the Amateur game. He was able to hit me and had me in knots. People think they could take Katie in a fight? They actually wouldn't believe what was happening if they got into a brawl with her. As for people thinking they could go toe to toe with Mcgregor? I don't think people realise how elite these people are.

It's probably trolling but most men who have never trained have a vast overestimation of themselves in a physical confrontation.

Call me old fashioned but I don’t believe there is any lady on earth who would be able to beat me in a fight. Just saying.
    And I think only few females from the animal kingdom could maybe get the better of me in an unarmed combat, such as a tiger, grizzly bear, elephant or lioness.

I think manure is winning against the man with this comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Sometimes, when I'm running late for a meeting, I pop into the nearest cubicle (no phoneboxes these days) and switch into my luridly coloured cape.
    I then take off, reach sufficient altitude and fly rapidly, counter to the direction of rotation of the planet.
    This usually buys me enough time to make said meeting on time.

Query direction of flight ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Back to the thread subject again, I see kavanagh has posted again yday from Vegas with positive mention to Conor. Would he keep doing this if Conor is out there wreaking havoc on innocent people??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭HBC08

Katie is a pure savage in the ring. Outside she is boring as the queens Bridget Jones knickers. I still reckon I would beat her in a fight if she attacked me and wouldn’t stop when I ask her nicely. Mcgregor on the other hand, even though I am heavier than him, older and have won a few streetlights in my time, I think he would kick the sh1t out of me.

Is this the standard of posts now in this thread?

Thats the most embarrassing thing ive ever read.

HBC08 wrote: »
    Is this the standard of posts now in this thread?

Thats the most embarrassing thing ive ever read.

The only thing I was wondering is where do you win street lights? is this some bizarre carnival game prize or a council competition?

Back to the thread subject again, I see kavanagh has posted again yday from Vegas with positive mention to Conor. Would he keep doing this if Conor is out there wreaking havoc on innocent people??

Kavanagh in fairness has no credibility in any discussion regarding McGregor. McGregor was his meal ticket and he always backs him or doesn't make any comment - like when the video of McGregor sucker-punching the older man in the pub came out.

glasso wrote: »
    You're correct but some people have have listened to too much joe Rogan bro science and wish that they were living in a frat house

Next you will be saying Alpha males and beta males don't exist. :rolleyes:

Hate always comes from the bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Ush1 wrote: »
    It's probably trolling but most men who have never trained have a vast overestimation of themselves in a physical confrontation.

I think if these lads went into a boxing / MMA / Martial Arts Gym they'd realise the levels to this game.

Next you will be saying Alpha males and beta males don't exist. :rolleyes:

Hate always comes from the bottom

big joe rogan man - so obvious.

the messiah for idiots.

glasso wrote: »
    big joe rogan man - so obvious.

the messiah for idiots.

Keep hating, the lad just sold his podcast rights to spotify for 90million and is scheduled to have Trump vs Biden on for a 4 hour debate (if Biden accepts).

Wasted too much time conversing with soy boys here, adios

Keep hating, the lad just sold his podcast rights to spotify for 90million and is scheduled to have Trump vs Biden on for a 4 hour debate (if Biden accepts).

Wasted too much time conversing with soy boys here, adios

lol your posts read like a muppet 4chan robot chatbot - good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

There isn't. You are twice as strong as a woman. And even more than that when it comes to upper body strength.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement