Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Current Account

Options
  • 12-09-2020 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I'm in my mid thirties and have had my current account with BOI since I was in secondary school. 

I will soon be graduating from with a level 8 degree. I did not have a student account while I was completing this as there is a usual age limit of 25.

Am I entitled to apply to covert to a graduate current account? If so, how would I go about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

mrmanire wrote: »
    I'm in my mid thirties and have had my current account with BOI since I was in secondary school. 

I will soon be graduating from with a level 8 degree. I did not have a student account while I was completing this as there is a usual age limit of 25.

Am I entitled to apply to covert to a graduate current account? If so, how would I go about this?
    Hi mrmanire,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie 

The Graduate Account is available if you've graduated from full time third level education in the last three years. To change an existing personal current account to a graduate account just call in to your local branch with a letter or document showing you have graduated from full time third level education and photo id. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭mrmanire

Hi mrmanire,

The Graduate Account is available if you've graduated from full time third level education in the last three years. To change an existing personal current account to a graduate account just call in to your local branch with a letter or document showing you have graduated from full time third level education and photo id. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks, I have received a transcript from the college with the years I've studied and the degree I've graduated with. It doesn't specifically state that I was full time. Do you think that would be an issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi mrmanire,

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks, I have received a transcript from the college with the years I've studied and the degree I've graduated with. It doesn't specifically state that I was full time. Do you think that would be an issue?
    Thanks for getting back to us mrmanire. If you'd like to send us a private message with the name of your branch and the course you've completed we'd be happy to check this further. To send a private message please click here

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement