Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cyclist

Options
  • 13-09-2020 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Mods remove if not appropriate

Gardaí ask for the public's help in finding Chris Duff, who has been missing since Wednesday

It’s believed that Christopher may have been planning to cycle from Wicklow to Wexford.

https://www.thejournal.ie/chris-duff-garda-5202899-Sep2020/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭scuba8

I don't know if this is relevant or not. Last night, Saturday,at about 10pm, between km marker E66 and E67 on thr M7 there was a cyclist on the hard shoulder heading East. I couldn't get a look at the cyclist but there was gear on back carrier of the bike. I thought it was dangerous for the cyclist. There were lights on the bike. FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

scuba8 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is relevant or not. Last night, Saturday,at about 10pm, between km marker E66 and E67 on thr M7 there was a cyclist on the hard shoulder heading East. I couldn't get a look at the cyclist but there was gear on back carrier of the bike. I thought it was dangerous for the cyclist. There were lights on the bike. FYI.

It may well be relevant

Contact Bridewell Garda Station on 01 6668200, the Garda Confidential Telephone Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

scuba8 wrote: »

Could well be relevant, you should contact the guards, even if it’s nothing at least you’ll know you may have helped!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Fingers crossed he turns up safe and well.

Apparently he’s turned up safe in Donegal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Mods remove if not appropriate

Gardaí ask for the public's help in finding Chris Duff, who has been missing since Wednesday

It’s believed that Christopher may have been planning to cycle from Wicklow to Wexford.

https://www.thejournal.ie/chris-duff-garda-5202899-Sep2020/
    Apparently he’s turned up safe in Donegal

Some detour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

jim salter wrote: »
    Some detour

Tailwind decision.

Glad he turned up safe and sound.

jim salter wrote: »
    Some detour

Strange one alright!!!!

Goes to show you should always let someone know your travel plans! Maybe bring a battery pack for the phone etc, a lot of the upset and stress for people could be avoided

Advertisement