Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund from a UK company

Options
  • 13-09-2020 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I made two payments at the end of August to a UK flooring company. It transpired that the lead time for delivery was in fact much longer than they originally specified so I called and they cancelled both orders they performed refund on both transactions this was on the 28th of August the refund has not come through to my account I have spoken to company again and double checked all details they seem to think it's a bank issue which is holding up transfer please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Flora12 wrote: »
    Hi I made two payments at the end of August to a UK flooring company. It transpired that the lead time for delivery was in fact much longer than they originally specified so I called and they cancelled both orders they performed refund on both transactions this was on the 28th of August the refund has not come through to my account I have spoken to company again and double checked all details they seem to think it's a bank issue which is holding up transfer please advise
    Hi Flora12,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Did you make the payments using a debit or credit card or was it a bank transfer? Has the company provided you with a proof of payment for the refund?

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement