Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Heeps! THE REVEAL

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Leeds with another popular and good looking performance that results in zero points ;)

Ah here, that's totally uncalled for!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

In my defence I thought we were playing the pointless version, think I had 8, 0 pointers. RULE 1: READ THE FCUKING RULES

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well played Ted, happy to see that win going to Anfield. Thanks for the game Neccers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Great win Ted and what a brilliant finish to a great game, i'm happy finishing joint third seeing as i was mid table just a few questions back. Congrats to team 2 also, good teamwork

• Registered Users Posts: 30,444 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Congrats Ted and excellent reveal Necro!

• Advertisement

I missed the last part of the reveal. Well done Ted. Fair play Necro, that was a great game and a great reveal. And best of all... Homer came last. I'll just ignore the fact he's happy about that! :(

I missed the last part of the reveal. Well done Ted. Fair play Necro, that was a great game and a great reveal. And best of all... Homer came last. I'll just ignore the fact he's happy about that! :(

:cool:

Even when I lose, I win!

b0bbb985e10b74c17c112a55745443cbeb023c7fff4f2ed413edb7256f96578e_1.jpg

*I have no idea what picture is a reference to, I just googled "I have a spoon" and went with what was suggested!

Ah sugar.

Tinder date went well.

Thanks Necro and well done Ted and Homer (I think)?

Advertisement