Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Thread - Mod note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Venom69

Fantastic to see cappoquin transport sponsor the senior football team with a kit van.

Dont think I've seen the senior footballers get this type of sponsorship before.
    Fair play to the sponsor and whoever arranged this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Venom69 wrote: »
    Fantastic to see cappoquin transport sponsor the senior football team with a kit van.

Dont think I've seen the senior footballers get this type of sponsorship before.
    Fair play to the sponsor and whoever arranged this deal.

Pretty sure they've always had a sponsored kit van? same as the hurlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Gardner

lads settle down on the Football talk. it's boring. nobody cares except for a few lads up the west and Ballybeg who cant hurl for ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Mastermcgrath

Gardner wrote: »
    lads settle down on the Football talk. it's boring. nobody cares except for a few lads up the west and Ballybeg who cant hurl for ****e.

How original. If your going to troll at least come up with something that hasn’t been said already like a million times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭JD60

How original. If your going to troll at least come up with something that hasn’t been said already like a million times

I'm not sure what yer man's problem is. Anyway, I've just put him on my "ignore list" ..... that felt good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭deisedude

Gardner wrote: »

Can you actually post something constructive on this thread for once or is that beyond you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

deisedude wrote: »
    Can you actually post something constructive on this thread for once or is that beyond you?

Do you need to ask at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭deisedude

Do you need to ask at this stage?

You are right and I know the answer. Was trying to make it known that he is p1ssing everyone off with his snarky comments

deisedude wrote: »
    You are right and I know the answer. Was trying to make it known that he is p1ssing everyone off with his snarky comments

I refer you to Mark Twain (I believe he played minor for Missouri):

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Best of luck to the footballers this weekend. Only one win away from promotion. Would be quite an achievement for Shane Ronayne in his first ever competition with the team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,289 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Best of luck to the footballers this weekend. Only one win away from promotion. Would be quite an achievement for Shane Ronayne in his first ever competition with the team

It's the following weekend

Yep it would be a great achievement if we could get the win. Antrim would be a level above but never know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Is Brick still playing football?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Venom69

deise08 wrote: »
    Is Brick still playing football?

From what I can remember he was playing last year.not sure about this year yet.

Has it been confirmed if Iarlaith Daly received a suspension from the Kyle Hayes incident?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭whiteandblue

Venom69 wrote: »
    From what I can remember he was playing last year.not sure about this year yet.

Played club, didn't play intercounty.

Has it been confirmed if Iarlaith Daly received a suspension from the Kyle Hayes incident?

From what I read at the time the suspension would stand if it wasn't appealed. I'm presuming they didn't appeal it.

195959783_4246323302099745_9145779426770993218_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=s1xD-HISs2IAX9z1zVb&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=22c8b38b32e647b694acf4f71a0af308&oe=60DFEBD7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭seananigans

savage team, imagine being fagan on the bench,very exciting setup liam is bringing in

savage team, imagine being fagan on the bench,very exciting setup liam is bringing in

Yeah great team on paper and hoepfully things go right and we put in a good performance. I wonder will Next week be the B team again esp with it been the last game of the league and only 2 weeks out from the championship

This talk of Cahill vs Sheedy on the 4th July needs to stop as we have to get past Clare first who will love all the talk about them been written off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭formerlyET

Gordon Bennett, it's the Bennett show up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

PTH2009 wrote: »

This talk of Cahill vs Sheedy on the 4th July needs to stop as we have to get past Clare first who will love all the talk about them been written off

I haven't heard anyone talking about this apart from your goodself PTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

That lad must do some performing in training during the week to make the team every week after invisible performance after invisible performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Junior Hurler

PTH2009 wrote: »
    195959783_4246323302099745_9145779426770993218_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=s1xD-HISs2IAX9z1zVb&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=22c8b38b32e647b694acf4f71a0af308&oe=60DFEBD7

Just the one player from runaway senior county champs. Interesting if nothing else.

Cahill not giving much away in terms of what his team for championship will be. Changing it around a fair bit

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hopontop

Just the one player from runaway senior county champs. Interesting if nothing else.

Are Ballygunner just a great team that are better than the sum of their parts or is there something more to it? No other team can get close to them for years but only one starter on the county team?

It does seem like a good spread of clubs on the team and they did make the final last year so Cahill must be doing something right.

Is there any Ballygunner players who would feel hard done by not to be on the panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Cahill not giving much away in terms of what his team for championship will be. Changing it around a fair bit

You could probably name 14 of the 15 starters at this stage . The loss of Tadgh is huge ,Austin will have to play there as Daly isn't ready yet . Not sure where Kieran Bennet will play but he is a starter .

Best of luck to the team today

Be nice to get the win

That's the stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭JD60

Breathless after that. Defence asleep for 3rd goal. Galway midfield have taken over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Jjjjjjjjbarry

Backs very poor. Could have let in more goals.

Advertisement