Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Thread - Mod note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Genuinely looking at any newspapers, commentators and online everyone expects Clare to spring a surprise and win. We'll see what the rte panel has to say now

I watched two podcasts last night, 6 of the 7 pundits went for Waterfrod. I dont read the newspapers and have no idea why a commentator would be asked for his or her opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭spaceCreated

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I watched two podcasts last night, 6 of the 7 pundits went for Waterfrod. I dont read the newspapers and have no idea why a commentator would be asked for his or her opinion?

I guess I need to get around to listening to more podcasts, everything I read was Clare to spring surprise but covered with Waterford favourites.

I obviously dont mean commentators as in MAfrty Morrisey, no need to be so pedantic :rolleyes:

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Once the ref is consistent then it shouldn't be an issue for either team. Hearing there might be a surprise starter on Waterford team today

You lied! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Genuinely looking at any newspapers, commentators and online everyone expects Clare to spring a surprise and win. We'll see what the rte panel has to say now

2 went for Waterford and 1 for Clare, doesnt fit with your rhetoric

• Registered Users Posts: 38,289 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

we need a score quickly

Tony Kelly on fire

• Advertisement

Clare going very well, were struggling big time

Look to have been caught a bit cold, some of the chances missed must feel horrible with the sliotar dropping short.

Pogue eile wrote: »
    2 went for Waterford and 1 for Clare, doesnt fit with your rhetoric

Are you still following me around? Could you find someone else that gets you excited?

Clare losing their shape a bit at the back, bit more space in the full forward line now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

This is disappointing.

• Advertisement

2nd season syndrome ?

Very disappointing performance

Feel bad for Moran but he really looks off the pace today for the hurler he is, definitely needed to be subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

On the bright side, we've left plenty of room for improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭PeggyShippen

Clare are way more physical than Waterford. No intensity and the full forward line are getting roasted
    . If Shanagher had his shooting boots on ,it would be nasty. Still it's not an insurmountable lead but Clare are playing too well right now.

Support 🇮🇱 Israel

On the bright side, we've left plenty of room for improvement.

yep and ifs it the qualifier's we pray we get a kind draw and not one of Galway/Kilkenny or Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Jjjjjjjjbarry

Disaster half and we’re lucky not to be down more.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

such a poor first half showing, really disappointing.

no forward scored from play is just incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

PTH2009 wrote: »
    yep and ifs it the qualifier's we pray we get a kind draw and not one of Galway/Kilkenny or Wexford

Why wouldn't we want to play any of those teams? Give it a rest:rolleyes:

Where is your one from? Some accent would cut through ya.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Where is your one from? Some accent would cut through ya.

Ursula? Shes from Wexford, very good camogie player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭JD. 60

Bad as I’ve seen for a long time. Aussie not moving too well but still able to score 2 lovely points.

Ursula? Shes from Wexford, very good camogie player

Ah, Ursula Jacobs

IanVW wrote: »
    Why wouldn't we want to play any of those teams? Give it a rest:rolleyes:

on this display we would be hammered by any of those 3. Dublin would be tricky too. Winner of the PR between Laois and Antrim would be the handiest draw for us

JD. 60 wrote: »
    Bad as I’ve seen for a long time. Aussie not moving too well but still able to score 2 lovely points.

Think hes getting around, one of the few that is keeping his head as well, some lovely balls by him, doesnt look too far off of the level he was at last year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

PTH2009 wrote: »
    on this display we would be hammered by any of those 3. Dublin would be tricky too. Winner of the PR between Laois and Antrim would be the handiest draw for us

It's ****ing half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cornerboy 2

Horrible ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭formerlyET

A lot of babies getting thrown out of the bathwater here, it's a game of two halves.

That said, are Waterford playing the same hand they showed in the league?

I know they're missing players but so are Clare. So, I don't accept that point. Lohan is a very good manager though - has his homework done.

formerlyET wrote: »
    A lot of babies getting thrown out of the bathwater here, it's a game of two halves.

That said, are Waterford playing the same hand they showed in the league?

I know they're missing players but so are Clare. So, I don't accept that point. Lohan is a very good manager though - has his homework done.

Second half is worse than the first.
    Clare are very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cornerboy 2

Attitude is horrible

• Advertisement

Its not our day

Advertisement