Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NI furniture delivery to Donegal

Options
  • 14-09-2020 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any NI furniture shops that deliver to Donegal? I've looked at a few websites and none deliver here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

All the ones here in Derry deliver to the Free State.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Thanks. Free too, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sp00k

Houseproud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Seriously? Would you not shop local? We're gonna need every tax euro we can get with the hit the economy has taken.

• Advertisement

Firblog wrote: »
    Seriously? Would you not shop local? We're gonna need every tax euro we can get with the hit the economy has taken.
    Yeah, looked local first, and am still looking. I have to go where I can get the products I need at a price I can afford. Went in to one shop in Letterkenny looking for a quote to furnish three bedrooms. Beds, lockers, wardrobes, chests x 3 and I couldn't get 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

https://bigmickey.ie/ on here and seems to be willing to do deals for people, afaik they deliver nationwide.

Firblog wrote: »
    https://bigmickey.ie/ on here and seems to be willing to do deals for people, afaik they deliver nationwide.
    Yeah, was looking at bigmickey. Big range compared to most and seems to be good on customer service. Not sure now about buying online. It's difficult to properly guage build, quality etc. As I've seen, what looks great in pictures doesn't always look as good "in the flesh" on a shop floor. That'll probably lead me to buying local.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Heighway61 wrote: »
    Yeah, was looking at bigmickey. Big range compared to most and seems to be good on customer service. Not sure now about buying online. It's difficult to properly guage build, quality etc. As I've seen, what looks great in pictures doesn't always look as good "in the flesh" on a shop floor. That'll probably lead me to buying local.

They have a shop floor in Longford, it’s not just an online business.

They have a shop floor in Longford, it’s not just an online business.
    Cheers. Going to Stockhouse in Donegal Town so might get in Longford on the same day, maybe one or two others on the way down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Anywhere in Derry will deliver to Donegal. I've got a bed coming from Coleraine in a few weeks.

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Anywhere in Derry will deliver to Donegal. I've got a bed coming from Coleraine in a few weeks.
    Thanks. Where did you buy?

Will put the buying on hold for now, I think. Not urgent, with current situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Thanks. Where did you buy?

Will put the buying on hold for now, I think. Not urgent, with current situation.

Dreams in Coleraine. Also got a mattress in Bensons Coleraine a few years back, no problem with Donegal delivery.

Usually have to pay more for it though. I think the bed was free delivery within NI, I paid £35 to carry it a mile over the border, lol.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Cheers. Going to Stockhouse in Donegal Town so might get in Longford on the same day, maybe one or two others on the way down.

Pity we didn't see this sooner. We spent a long day on Friday gone by delivering all over Co Donegal. Had about 14 different customers to go to. If we ever have space left on a van and someone wants to see a product then we will take it to them with no obligation to buy it when they see it.

Might not be back up that way again for a couple of weeks unless we get a full load in the meantime though as we cleared all our Donegal orders on Friday last.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

Pity we didn't see this sooner. We spent a long day on Friday gone by delivering all over Co Donegal. Had about 14 different customers to go to. If we ever have space left on a van and someone wants to see a product then we will take it to them with no obligation to buy it when they see it.

Might not be back up that way again for a couple of weeks unless we get a full load in the meantime though as we cleared all our Donegal orders on Friday last.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team
    Good to know. Might take you up on that in the near future. Would one piece from each range work for you, for example two different bedside lockers and a bed? Wouldn't expect the bed to be assembled, just get a look at the wood, joints etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

We spent a long day on Friday gone by delivering all over Co Donegal. Had about 14 different customers to go to.

Funny, passed your van outside Carndonagh on Friday, and I thought "jez Big Mickey is far from home".:D

Good to know. Might take you up on that in the near future. Would one piece from each range work for you, for example two different bedside lockers and a bed? Wouldn't expect the bed to be assembled, just get a look at the wood, joints etc.

No problem. PM me your eir code and if we have any deliveries near you then we will let you know.

Bigmickey.ie Team

No problem. PM me your eir code and if we have any deliveries near you then we will let you know.

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Thanks. Will start browsing your web site.

Thanks. Will start browsing your web site.

Our website only represents about 5 per cent of our actual stock. We have so much stock that never makes it on to our web site.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Our website only represents about 5 per cent of our actual stock. We have so much stock that never makes it on to our web site.

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Will send you a PM in the next few days with more info about what I'm looking for.

• Advertisement

PM sent.

Advertisement