Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Child Receives Electric Shock from Damaged Lamp-Post

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Electronic Writer

Tork wrote: »
    All of which confirms to me that this thread is a wind up.

Last comment for you Tork , seeing as how I'm here now ,

A wind up is an attempt to deceive people about the truth . This person at his age has no intention of deception .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭Tork

Last comment for you Tork , seeing as how I'm here now ,

A wind up is an attempt to deceive people about the truth . This person at his age has no intention of deception .

Oh I think there's no shortage of deception going on here.

OK I think there's no shortage of deception going on here.

Prove it ! Give detailed argument of why ? Open that argument to detailed scrutiny by everybody . Don't conclude with no basis of argument . In the end , you could have it accepted that you can prove it , but it would be wrong , as only the truth can be proven , anything can be believed . You , Tork can only find belief with a view like this , I will always know the proof .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Notmything

Prove it ! Give detailed argument of why ? Open that argument to detailed scrutiny by everybody . Don't conclude with no basis of argument . In the end , you could have it accepted that you can prove it , but it would be wrong , as only the truth can be proven , anything can be believed . You , Tork can only find belief with a view like this , I will always know the proof .

You're asking someone to prove this thread is a wind up yet you want us to believe that the person involved suffered life changing injuries without any proof other than their say so.

Notmything wrote: »
    You're asking someone to prove this thread is a wind up yet you want us to believe that the person involved suffered life changing injuries without any proof other than their say so.

I'm asking why the person thinks it's a wind up . Elaborate why , explain why , a lot of what's been said from people has been elaborated upon and explained by me .

Do the same .

What do you call proof ? I'll give you a hypothetical .

A man goes to the doctor and says I have a pain in my knee . The doctor gives him a certificate on the basis that he believes the man to have a pain in his knee . The doctor can't see the pain , feel the pain or measure the pain . The man uses the certificate as part proof that he had a pain in his knee . Those who believe think the man has proven he has a pain in his knee because he has a certificate , not because he has proven he has pain .

Define proof ?

Let's say we all meet in the pub in Dun Laoire for dinner on Sunday . At the end of dinner we will take a secret vote from everybody present as to who is the most likely person to have received an electric shock based on personal observations . Yourself and Tork can go halves on paying the bill if I do receive 95 percent of the votes other than yourself and Tork . Would you be confident of keeping your money based on being confronted with hard proof of your own eyes ?

And that's it lads , end of , unless Tork or sidekick has something to say.

So have you met this person? Why are you able to explain in such clear detail everything that happened? What have you to gain out of this?

So have you met this person? Why are you able to explain in such clear detail everything that happened? What have you to gain out of this?

Tork , You explain what is a wind up , what is the deception , what is the fraud , what is the potential perjurious information , think about it and give us more than a couple of one liners , you are the last to continue this discussion with me .

I am the person Tork . A man I know , me , knows a man , me ...............................................

I know myself , do you know yourself ? Do you want to bring a grand with you to Dun Laoire on Sunday to pay the bill ?

I'm not going to engage in further in this and turn the thread into a train wreck. Good luck with the legal advice.

I'm not going to engage in further in this and turn the thread into a train wreck. Good luck with the legal advice.

Tork , your problem is you refuse to backup your assertions , so they have the status of the flip of a coin . a guess .

Luck will play no part in furthering my future .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Your use of punctuation is preventing me contributing to this thread anymore. Best of luck

Ah lads, 32 years ago. Seriously!

Your use of punctuation is preventing me contributing to this thread anymore. Best of luck

"""""""""" See you later . """"""""""

Why did it take you so long to be peeeee 'ed off with the punctuation ?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: Thread closed, probably overdue.

There was not much in the way of laws to be discussed from the outset but the majority of the posts at this stage have nothing to do with the forum topic whatsoever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement