If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price match on Samsung 55Q80t

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

albob wrote: »
    Hi,
    I had been holding off on the Samsung QE55Q80T until closer to Xmas but I see that Littlewoods have it on sale right now at 1088euro.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/samsung-qe55q80t-55-inch-qled-4k-ultra-hd-quantam-processor-object-tracking-sound-hdr-1500-smart-tv/1600463319.prd

While I'm tempted to pull the trigger I would really prefer to buy off you guys as I have heard nothing but good things, so am taking the chance that the offer will still be in place tomorrow when you get a chance to cross check and that you might be able to price match it?

Thanks
    Alan
    Hi Alan.

Thanks for the post.

I have checked over the littlewoods offer and it does seems a great deal even with th 25 Euro shipping added.

We would not be able to offer a price beat however as they only offer a 1 year warranty with their product.

For us to be able to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee. It must also include delivery and be it stock at time of purchase.

The best I could offer one at would be 1249 Euro delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi,
    I had been holding off on the Samsung QE55Q80T until closer to Xmas but I see that Littlewoods have it on sale right now at 1088euro.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/samsung-qe55q80t-55-inch-qled-4k-ultra-hd-quantam-processor-object-tracking-sound-hdr-1500-smart-tv/1600463319.prd

While I'm tempted to pull the trigger I would really prefer to buy off you guys as I have heard nothing but good things, so am taking the chance that the offer will still be in place tomorrow when you get a chance to cross check and that you might be able to price match it?

Thanks
    Alan
    Hi Alan.

Thanks for the post.

I have checked over the littlewoods offer and it does seems a great deal even with th 25 Euro shipping added.

We would not be able to offer a price beat however as they only offer a 1 year warranty with their product.

For us to be able to offer a price beat it must be a like for like deal and include a 5 or 6 year guarantee. It must also include delivery and be it stock at time of purchase.

The best I could offer one at would be 1249 Euro delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭albob

Hi Kenny,
       Cheers for the response, and my bad. I knew Samsung was offering a 5-year warranty in Ireland but realise now that its only certain retailers, of which Littlewoods is not one. That explains how they can achieve some of their differential. I think I'll revert to my original plan and purchase closer to Xmas, when I'll be able to justify it a bit more with my better half. The sterling price is very good at the moment though. 

Regards
    Alan

Hi Kenny,
       Cheers for the response, and my bad. I knew Samsung was offering a 5-year warranty in Ireland but realise now that its only certain retailers, of which Littlewoods is not one. That explains how they can achieve some of their differential. I think I'll revert to my original plan and purchase closer to Xmas, when I'll be able to justify it a bit more with my better half. The sterling price is very good at the moment though. 

Regards
    Alan
    Hey Alan.

No problem at all.

It won't be long to Black Friday although I'm not sure how it will play out this year with the restrictions in place.
    Perhaps it will be more online driven.

Let me know closer to the time and i can see what deals are available :)

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aidasb123

I'm looking for exact same TV. Powercity currently selling it for €1049.00 eith 5 years Samsung warranty. Also DID Electrical and Harvey Norman has same model TV.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

aidasb123 wrote: »
    I'm looking for exact same TV. Powercity currently selling it for €1049.00 eith 5 years Samsung warranty. Also DID Electrical and Harvey Norman has same model TV.

Cheers
    Hi Aidasb123.

We are totally out of stock on the 55Q80T with no confirmed ETA unfortunately.

The 55Q80T has even been removed from our .ie website for the mean time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.