Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does an post deliver parcels?

• 14-09-2020 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what time an post deliver around limerick area (dooradoyle) is it between 8am and 2pm?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Just wondering what time an post deliver around limerick area (dooradoyle) is it between 8am and 2pm?
    Delivery usually occurs between 10a.m.-12 in Limerick City centre and suburbs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭moby2101

I'd say earlier, I live on SCR and he normally delivers 8.00 to 8.30.
    NEVER later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

pudzey101 wrote: »

If something from the like of Amazon it could be evening time or Saturday mornings.

They’ve improved. The nonsense of picking it up on the Dock Road has been reduced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭beachhead

2.00pm could be the latest alight.Av seen commercial deliveries on Saturdays when busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Thanks for replys guys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

In Raheen, I've seen parcel vans as late as four (which suits me grand), and also on Saturday mornings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Got it. Got scammed on adverts. Guy never payed me so showed up to the adress postman was there between 7.45 and 8.30 in the area I was in

Advertisement