Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Loading, refreshing and Thanking posts

Options
  • 14-09-2020 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭

This happens now and again for the last 10 to 14 days. Its more an irritation than an actual thing.

1. Boards loads and I get a tree of hyper links. If I reload the page, I most often get the usual Boards page.
    2. Boards loads and I get the normal page but no grid lines and some details missing. Again reloading usually does it.
    3. I thank a post and nothing happens. The post is unthanked but my thumb up icon has disappeared. Pressing F5 restores my thumb up but no thank - so I generally thank it again.
    4. Notices on a fast moving thread that I'm slow to get notifications of new posts and generally hit F5 now and again.
    Anything to be done or just get on with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,003 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Try clearing your cache and wiping your cookies/browsing history. CCleaner will automate the heck out of that for free and its trustworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Thanks Overheal - I'll give it a bash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement