Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student credit card limit

Options
  • 14-09-2020 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

According to the terms and conditions of my BOI student credit card my limit is due to be increased from €500 to €1000 once I reach 3rd year of my studies.

I have just begun my 3rd year of studies. Do I have to contact BOI to increase the limit or will it be done automatically?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

According to the terms and conditions of my BOI student credit card my limit is due to be increased from €500 to €1000 once I reach 3rd year of my studies.

I have just begun my 3rd year of studies. Do I have to contact BOI to increase the limit or will it be done automatically?

Thanks.
    Good morning BuzzMcdonnell,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Once you reach your 3rd Year of studies, you would need to contact out Credit Card Services Team to request to increase your limit of your Student Credit Card. 

They are available on 1890251251. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you with this. 

I hope this information helps! If there is anything else we can help with please get back in touch.

Have a lovely day.

Many thanks,

Megan  

Advertisement