Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandyford Park & Ride Car park

Options
  • 15-09-2020 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Dont know which thread but moderator please move if necessary. I would like to avail of the Sandyford Park & Ride Car park,would I be guaranteed a space there between 9.30 & 10.30 am on Thursday next. I have a hospital appointment & if I arrived & no space to park I haven't a clue where to go next!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

hillbloom wrote: »
    Dont know which thread but moderator please move if necessary. I would like to avail of the Sandyford Park & Ride Car park,would I be guaranteed a space there between 9.30 & 10.30 am on Thursday next. I have a hospital appointment & if I arrived & no space to park I haven't a clue where to go next!

In pre covid times you wouldn't get a space. Id say you would be ok these days.

If not there is always plenty of spaces in the Atlantic carpark

https://g.co/kgs/V8grf5

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Would you be able to tell me is the Atlantic car park far of a walk to the Park & Ride & also is it an All Day Car Park. Thanks a mill for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

hillbloom wrote: »
    Would you be able to tell me is the Atlantic car park far of a walk to the Park & Ride & also is it an All Day Car Park. Thanks a mill for your help.

It's a 5min walk to Stilorgan Luas, there is a pedestrian gate onto blackthorn road. It's all day, I think I have even park overnight there.

Advertisement