Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can 2 Much HA interfere with others esp Netatmo

Options
  • 16-09-2020 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

Ok What I have working from the wifi

Phillips hue lights and bulbs and strips
    Nest wired doorbell
    Kasa Plugs
    Logitech Camera
    Netatmo Thermo and Valves

Have wifi split between 5g and 2.4g

Recently installed Netatmo valves and I cannot control the heating via the app only manually. I have been onto Netatmo support and gone through everything but just wondering if all the HA is interferring in some way with the wifi signal

Have router TP link bridged to Virgin and have Nvidia Sheild hard wired so thats not working from wifi

So I can see the valves on the Netatmo and the thermo but I cannot turn on adjust heating via app. Can calibrate the valves. I need to get Netatmo ro update the firmware on the valves remotely as have 7 in total and on different firmware

Been emailing Netatmo support and gone through everything and they have escalted it. Thermo worked before I installed valves just now all I can control the heating is with manually

Any suggestions?

Advertisement