Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL Wildcard Thread 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭shmeee

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Haha my bad :D solid side :)

Have been tempted for Mount to Soucek but can make that move for GW19 if needed.

100ish behind ML leader who's on fire. Need to mix it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭macraignil

Was thinking of playing the new wildcard as soon as it was available but decision is more complicated now with the talk of season break for two weeks. Skimping on defense is catching up on me this week with last weeks Matip to Johnson backfiring badly with Coufal and Johnson dropped or rested and Taylor going off injured. Already used this week's free transfer to bring in Vardy before a price rise and was going to captain him next week. Not deciding tonight but thinking it could still be worth wildcarding to offload Mitchell, Johnson and Ryan who may not play at all and Taylor who is injured and KDB who is not returning enough points for his price. Can upgrade elsewhere with KDB funds to give hopefully 15 to play bench boost:

Martinez, Fabianski
    Coufal, Chilwell, Bellerin, Dallas, Targett
    Salah, Fernandes, Zaha, Son, Anguissa
    Vardy, Wilson, Bamford

Any opinions on whether it is worth playing it now or keeping for another few weeks appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Done Zouma to Dallas and think I'm now locked in.

2.6 itb to try squeeze in Vardy for the double for a hit or upgrade to Son to Mane, but at least there's some flexibility. I just wish you could bank your transfer through the free hit.

This worked out well :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭macraignil

2nd wildcard played and loading up on double game week players. Now have:

Martinez
    Robertson, Bellerin, Chilwell
    Salah, Fernandes, Son, Soucek
    Wilson, Vardy, Bamford

Johnstone, Dallas, Anguissa, Targett

This week showing far more clean sheets than the start of the season and not having much of a defense needed to change. Hopefully all will play in the double game week and I can play the bench boost chip to help make back the ground lost this week. Still might make changes before the deadline so any advice on upgrades appreciated. Only left 0.1mill in the bank after the selection above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Didn't really want to play it this soon but with KdB/Vardy injured and too many passengers on my team I felt the need to.

Previous team:
    Martinez (Forster)
    Robbo Dias Coufal (Lowton Balbuena)
    KdB Salah Son Soucek (Jones)
    Vardy Bamford Abraham

Current draft:
    Martinez (Sanchez)
    Stones Dias Chilwell (Cresswell Targett)
    Bruno Gundogan Maddison Son Grealish
    Kane Cavani (Antonio)

Gone without Liverpool as they are well off form (considering Mane/Salah but unsure). No Chelsea attack until we know more about who will start. Obvious benching headaches but I'd prefer having 12 points on my bench than the likes of Forster, Jones, Balbuena...

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

also played wildcard. doing shocking this year so I don't mind taking gambles like Auba

Martinez (Button)
    Tierney Targett Justin (Bednarek Mitchell)
    Auba Grealish Maddison Fernandes Son
    Kane Antonio (Brewster)

opinions please? don't particulary like having double anyone, especially spurs (but can't see any better options currently)

ff.png

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭The Guru 123

You just can't wildcard at the moment without City defenders. They're the most consistent points scorers in the game, they're relatively cheap, great fixtures and they have doubles coming.

Can you do Tierney, Bednarek, Maddison to Stones, Cancelo, Barnes?

Also what formation will you be looking to play? I'm guessing 352 with Brewster 3rd sub every week? Think you could possibly downgrade Targett slightly then aswell maybe. Maybe find a 4.4 or 4.5 that's playing every week if you need to squeeze out a last bit.

I don't mind the Auba shout at all but I'd be tempted towards Salah again after yesterday but that's another million to find obviously! Unless maybe Saka and Salah for Auba and Maddison and that would free up loads of cash to upgrade the defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’ve compiled a team & I have 5.1m ITB

Guaita (Sanchez)

Stone Cancelo Shaw (Digne, Mitchell)

Bruno Grealish Maddison Foden Zaha

Werner DCL (Watkins)

Strong bench & plenty of wiggle room!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’ve compiled a team & I have 5.1m ITB

Guaita (Sanchez)

Stone Cancelo Shaw (Digne, Mitchell)

Bruno Grealish Maddison Foden Zaha

Werner DCL (Watkins)

Strong bench & plenty of wiggle room!
    The team looks good and every player (maybe with the exception of Guaita) is one I've considered in a kind of mental watchlist, but being honest it would still look better if you used that 5.1. Salah and Son may not be at the very peak of their powers but they're better options than Maddison, Foden and Zaha, and the same goes for Kane over DCL.

I get that you can use the 5.1 with a transfer later, but why wait? Get the most out of that wildcard bounce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Didn't really want to play it this soon but with KdB/Vardy injured and too many passengers on my team I felt the need to.

Previous team:
    Martinez (Forster)
    Robbo Dias Coufal (Lowton Balbuena)
    KdB Salah Son Soucek (Jones)
    Vardy Bamford Abraham

Current draft:
    Martinez (Sanchez)
    Stones Dias Chilwell (Cresswell Targett)
    Bruno Gundogan Maddison Son Grealish
    Kane Cavani (Antonio)

Gone without Liverpool as they are well off form (considering Mane/Salah but unsure). No Chelsea attack until we know more about who will start. Obvious benching headaches but I'd prefer having 12 points on my bench than the likes of Forster, Jones, Balbuena...

Any thoughts?
    Even if you were on them early the defence is too much money spent. Great picks mind. Jesus for Cavani perhaps and Cancelo as lone City defender maybe

I'd start Antonio over Cavani in above. More guaranteed minutes.

ElTel wrote: »
    Even if you were on them early the defence is too much money spent. Great picks mind. Jesus for Cavani perhaps and Cancelo as lone City defender maybe

I'd start Antonio over Cavani in above. More guaranteed minutes.

Actually changed 4 players to get Salah back in, just to see how it looked:

Martinez (Sanchez)
    Stones Dias Cresswell (Justin Cooper)
    Bruno Gundogan Maddison Grealish Salah
    Kane Antonio (Watkins)

Antonio and Watkins could rotate. 5 big hitters in midfield. I feel that Stones/Dias would normally either start or play 0 mins with Justin/Cresswell to sub in.

Don't really like the Jesus pick at all tbh. Never enjoyed owning him. Not sure if I've made it worse now or should go back to Son over Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I’m playing mine also

Was
    johnstone button
    KWP Justin Pieters Taylor Dallas
    KDB Salah Bruno Grealish Raphina
    Ings Wilson Antonio

Now
    Sanchez Martinez
    Cancelo Coufal Mitchel Justin KWP
    Salah Bruno Maddison Gundogan ESRowe
    Antonio Kane Ings

2.6 itb to play with over the next week or two Incase I need to tweak things.
    ESR will be a sub more often then not so didn’t want to tie up too much money in him. Can make Gundogan - Mahrez, Bilva Pogba Ziyech etc or
    Antonio - DCL Martial Laca Tammy

Will see how city looks minus KDB and Chelsea under tuchel.

Any opinions?

You just can't wildcard at the moment without City defenders. They're the most consistent points scorers in the game, they're relatively cheap, great fixtures and they have doubles coming.

Can you do Tierney, Bednarek, Maddison to Stones, Cancelo, Barnes?

Also what formation will you be looking to play? I'm guessing 352 with Brewster 3rd sub every week? Think you could possibly downgrade Targett slightly then aswell maybe. Maybe find a 4.4 or 4.5 that's playing every week if you need to squeeze out a last bit.

I don't mind the Auba shout at all but I'd be tempted towards Salah again after yesterday but that's another million to find obviously! Unless maybe Saka and Salah for Auba and Maddison and that would free up loads of cash to upgrade the defence.

thanks a lot man. gives me a lot to think about

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Martinez (Sanchez)
    Kane Antonio (Watkins)

Antonio and Watkins could rotate. 5 big hitters in midfield. I feel that Stones/Dias would normally either start or play 0 mins with Justin/Cresswell to sub in.

Don't really like the Jesus pick at all tbh. Never enjoyed owning him. Not sure if I've made it worse now or should go back to Son over Salah.

I'm not sure now myself. Ha, sorry Tough choices.
    I'm gonna get Gundogan over Salah with FT atm. Oh masochist me the Liverpool fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Martinez (Sanchez)
    Kane Antonio (Watkins)

I like it.
    • You have 3 Aston Villa (who will have plenty of doubles coming up)
    • You have 3 Man City (who have doubles and the best immediate fixtures)
    • You have Leicester cover in Maddison and Justin (although how they perform attacking wise without Vardy making his runs and splitting defenses remains to be seen)

Salah is (and I can't believe I'm saying this) a risky one, but he knocked in 2 in the cup. Some people seem to be suggesting that he's looking for off, who knows. I'd be more comfortable having him now though after his cup efforts.

The only thing you could possibly look at for me is to re-examine the likes of Justin, Cooper Watkins with a view towards cheaper alternatives so that if Gundog doesn't work out you can make a quick one step transfer rather than having to make multiple downgrades to make a meaningful one.

• Advertisement

Colking wrote: »
    I like it.
    • You have 3 Aston Villa (who will have plenty of doubles coming up)
    • You have 3 Man City (who have doubles and the best immediate fixtures)
    • You have Leicester cover in Maddison and Justin (although how they perform attacking wise without Vardy making his runs and splitting defenses remains to be seen)

Salah is (and I can't believe I'm saying this) a risky one, but he knocked in 2 in the cup. Some people seem to be suggesting that he's looking for off, who knows. I'd be more comfortable having him now though after his cup efforts.

The only thing you could possibly look at for me is to re-examine the likes of Justin, Cooper Watkins with a view towards cheaper alternatives so that if Gundog doesn't work out you can make a quick one step transfer rather than having to make multiple downgrades to make a meaningful one.

Really appreciate the feedback Colking!

I've downgraded Justin slightly to Shaw. Cooper to Mitchell. Now have 0.6 itb. Still isn't enough to make significant upgrades elsewhere. Struggling with a Watkins alternative really. I don't fancy 1 point Brewster and nobody else in that range.

Salah could become Sterling if necessary and Gundog could be upgraded slightly to someone like Mount.

Changed things up a bit

Martinez (Button)
    Cancelo Stones Targett (Mitchell Struijk)
    Auba Grealish Fernandes Gundogan (Reed)
    Richarlison Kane Werner

Richarlison and Auba are 2 punts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

darego wrote: »
    Changed things up a bit

Martinez (Button)
    Auba Grealish Fernandes Gundogan (Reed)
    Richarlison Kane Werner

Richarlison and Auba are 2 punts

Auba out tonight. Arteta confirms.

Benimar wrote: »
    Auba out tonight. Arteta confirms.

cheers :cool:

Martinez (Button)
    Gundogan Grealish Fernandes Son (Reed)
    Richarlison Kane Werner

2.4m in the bank, but not sure who to upgrade

anymore opinions please lads? times running out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

darego wrote: »
    Martinez (Button)
    Gundogan Grealish Fernandes Son (Reed)
    Richarlison Kane Werner

2.4m in the bank, but not sure who to upgrade

anymore opinions please lads? times running out :D
    Sub keeper that starts to cover Martinez if he’s injured or Covid strikes?

Think I'm getting closer to the final draft:

Martinez
    Stones Dias Cresswell
    Bruno (c) Gundogan Maddison Grealish Salah
    Kane Antonio

Sanchez Shaw Watkins Mitchell

Have 0.6m in case of any needed tweaks.
    Toss-up between Shaw/Cresswell and Antonio/Watkins for a starting place. Might be best to downgrade further to save a headache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

^^^ I would prefer Son to Kane but other than that it looks solid - Maybe have a Leicester defender - they have a great run of games coming up.

Who knows though in 2 weeks time you might want half of them out or another 3/4 players in such as how this season is gone.

May be a bounce with Frank gone at Chelsea for instance.
    Pep might do a Pep on it and breakup the central defense.

3 Villa lads good for their inevitable doubles.

If Salah continues his PL form you'll probably want rid though that it's easy given his price.

It’s a difficult one , so not sure whether to pull the trigger or not.

I’m on:

Martinez (Sanchez)

Cancelo Shaw Digne (Justin, Mitchell)

Bruno Grealish Sterling Foden (Maddison)

Werner DCL Watkins.

Everton, City & Villa have a backlog of fixture so sensible to have them in there. Considering Hamez over Maddison too.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    It’s a difficult one , so not sure whether to pull the trigger or not.

I’m on:

Martinez (Sanchez)

Cancelo Shaw Digne (Justin, Mitchell)

Bruno Grealish Sterling Foden (Maddison)

Werner DCL Watkins.

Everton, City & Villa have a backlog of fixture so sensible to have them in there. Considering Hamez over Maddison too.

Martinez (Sanchez)

Cancelo Shaw Digne (Stones, Mitchell)

Bruno Grealish Zaha Foden (Maddison)

Werner DCL Kane.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    ^^^ I would prefer Son to Kane but other than that it looks solid - Maybe have a Leicester defender - they have a great run of games coming up.

Who knows though in 2 weeks time you might want half of them out or another 3/4 players in such as how this season is gone.

May be a bounce with Frank gone at Chelsea for instance.
    Pep might do a Pep on it and breakup the central defense.

3 Villa lads good for their inevitable doubles.

If Salah continues his PL form you'll probably want rid though that it's easy given his price.

Cheers, yeah I had Son but went with Salah in the end. It's an easy transfer to swap them again in a few weeks if Salah's poor form continues. And Kane has been scoring better just recently.

Couldn't squeeze in Justin unless it's for Shaw, Utd have arguably even better fixtures. As do West Ham and Cresswell I think. Also concerned about Pereira displacing Justin and don't have funds for Castagne.

Will be keeping an eye on Werner, Pulisic, Ziyech.

My theory was that Dias/Stones usually either get 90 or 0. Which would be grand with Shaw/Cresswell coming in. Watkins there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My team is in okay shape but I'd like to make a few sideway transfers and jump onto triple City and Villa.

Is it worth it?

Current Team
    Meslier
    Dallas Dias Robertson Justin Coufal
    Salah Son Sterling Bruno Burke
    Bamford Antonio Davis
    0itb

New Team
    Martinez
    Dallas Cancelo Stones Justin Mitchell
    Salah Son Gundog Bruno Grealish
    Watkins Antonio Brewster
    5m itb

sheroman01 wrote: »
    My team is in okay shape but I'd like to make a few sideway transfers and jump onto triple City and Villa.

Is it worth it?

Current Team
    Meslier
    Dallas Dias Robertson Justin Coufal
    Salah Son Sterling Bruno Burke
    Bamford Antonio Davis
    0itb

New Team
    Martinez
    Dallas Cancelo Stones Justin Mitchell
    Salah Son Gundog Bruno Grealish
    Watkins Antonio Brewster
    5m itb

Pulled the trigger. Needed to jump on the City bandwagon!

Martinez
    Dallas Cancelo Justin Coufal Mitchell
    Sterling Son Gundog Bruno Maddison
    Kane Antonio Brewster

Salah comes in for Sterling next week for Brighton game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Pulled the trigger. Needed to jump on the City bandwagon!

Martinez
    Dallas Cancelo Justin Coufal Mitchell
    Sterling Son Gundog Bruno Maddison
    Kane Antonio Brewster

Salah comes in for Sterling next week for Brighton game.

Salah has blanked in 5 league games now (granted he scored 2 in the cup game and had one disallowed tonight) .... i know he can be explosive but maybe there's a safer option, he could very well get a hat-trick next weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Salah has blanked in 5 league games now (granted he scored 2 in the cup game and had one disallowed tonight) .... i know he can be explosive but maybe there's a safer option, he could very well get a hat-trick next weekend.

He's blanked in six in a row now actually.

• Advertisement

He's blanked in six in a row now actually.

Point blank save vs Pope and goal harshly ruled out from VAR tonight. It’s not that he’s been terrible either ...

There is also Mané...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

going with this:

541389.PNG

Dearg81 wrote: »
    going with this:

541389.PNG
    This is extremely close to my current team, so naturally I love it :D

You have Chilwell, Digne and Watkins when I don't too so fair to say I like yours even more.

Which of your front 8 are you thinking of benching this week? You have given yourself quite the benching conundrum on a weekly basis but it sure is good to have that level of depth all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

CSF wrote: »

You have Chilwell, Digne and Watkins when I don't too so fair to say I like yours even more.

Which of your front 8 are you thinking of benching this week? You have given yourself quite the benching conundrum on a weekly basis but it sure is good to have that level of depth all the same.

And who to drop in defence!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    And who to drop in defence!!

I know i've been banging on for weeks about it - but why is there such a need to bench defenders - based on form - should probably be going with 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 formation, most people however have notion of playing 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 in their head and are very rigid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I know i've been banging on for weeks about it - but why is there such a need to bench defenders - based on form - should probably be going with 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 formation, most people however have notion of playing 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 in their head and are very rigid.

I agree but I guess it's a value thing. If I went 5-4-1 now I would have huge money on the bench and it feels wrong I guess hahaha

I will bench Watkins and Antonio this week. I had soucek last week and it didnt bother me, I like having good options each week. I will bench boost in 26.

I agree. I'll be playing 451, Ive played 541 this season a couple of times too.

I will bench Watkins and Antonio this week. I had soucek last week and it didnt bother me, I like having good options each week. I will bench boost in 26.

I’m planning the same but don’t want to commit to the wildcard until I know the fixtures tbh

• Advertisement

I’m planning the same but don’t want to commit to the wildcard until I know the fixtures tbh

It's a safer play by you, I'm gambling without knowing the games but hoping to have a few good weeks before then to offset that.

It's a safer play by you, I'm gambling without knowing the games but hoping to have a few good weeks before then to offset that.

Yeah, considered the same aswell and may still do that if I feel I need to.

Given that we’ll have 7 of the same front 8 this week and also both with double City, I’m probably not feeling that need right now though.

My wildcard team had a bit of a mare this week with 4/5 defenders rested/dropped which was just bad luck. I'm happy enough with the team, I'll bank this week and see if Everton have a double gameweek in 24 announced before the weekend. If not I'll get Ings in for DCL and move Chilwell on too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I guess a lot of people will be looking at WCing this week or next, worthwhile getting this thread fire up again

Currently messing around but looking at

Mendy - Forster

Rudiger - Coady - Stones - Tierney - Casey

Havertz - Tella - KDB - Bruno - Jota

Aguero - Kane - Iheanacho

Aguero the big punt but if they want him fit they have to play him.

Three city and yes they might rotate but not as heavily as people think IMO. Plus KDB and Stones are probably all or nothing, so between the fourth defender and Tella i should have a full 11 each week. Tempted by a Chelsea defence triple up but hopfully Havertz will hold onto the spot up front.

If Madison comes back it could affect Nacho but I suspect hes out for most of the season

You look to have a fairly flexible formation but I wouldn’t like to be relying on Tella.

Do you have any money itb for future transfers ?

Iheanacho can easily be replaced, for not much extra money, if Barnes or Maddison do impact his time.

You look to have a fairly flexible formation but I wouldn’t like to be relying on Tella.

Do you have any money itb for future transfers ?

Iheanacho can easily be replaced, for not much extra money, if Barnes or Maddison do impact his time.

Cheers
    I’ve 0.4 ITB, I’m kinda looking at KDB and Aguero as piggys, roll a transfer early and that would allow me get anywhere I want

If Saka was due back I might look at getting him.

My main issue is who else do I want? Like I could live without one of Aguero or KDB, or even Mahrez in KDBs spot but who do I spend the dollars on?

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Cheers
    I’ve 0.4 ITB, I’m kinda looking at KDB and Aguero as piggys, roll a transfer early and that would allow me get anywhere I want

If Saka was due back I might look at getting him.

My main issue is who else do I want? Like I could live without one of Aguero or KDB, or even Mahrez in KDBs spot but who do I spend the dollars on?

I wouldn’t worry about spending dollars. I did a team up and had a few million left over. It’s about getting the right players.

There is so much to take in to consideration.

For example, I would like Saka too but I’ll probably go without him as I expect Arteta to focus on Europe - if managers do really do that.

Likewise Spurs are now more appealing out of Europe and in contention for top 4.

City are difficult. Mahrez and Foden could be gold as they may not be in Guardiola’s first 11 and therefore get minutes in the league. With the league all but won he will surely prioritise the quadruple ?

West Ham players should be considered.

Chelsea are a concern, with Tuchel’s penchant for rotation, and they are still in 2 cups.

I think it’s all about working out the bigger picture (what the mangers will now do) and backing yourself.

Leicester amd Wolves have good fixtures until 36.

Spurs have good fixtures from 34.

I expect West Ham to keep up their good form and I expect Southampton to finish the season very strong and play for points that other teams won’t bother putting the effort in for (as they will ease off once safe).

Hard to know what sort of rotation there’ll be

West Ham have a tough next four
    I wouldn’t touch Spurs other than Kane
    Pep might want to keep players ticking over

Southampton I’d agree but who knows with them and other than Ings do you really want any of them?

What’s your thoughts on Aguero and Leeds?

Edit: Over the next week I’ll go through each of the teams and what I think for the rest of the season, post it up here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,053 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

My current team

Martinez, Pope
    Cancelo, Stones, Maguire, Ridiger, Dallas
    Bruno, Bale, Lingard, Gundogan, Raphina
    Kane, Watkins, Maupay.

I have the wildcard and 5.7m in the bank plus bench boost.
    Looking for your suggestions on transfers with the wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I am shaping up like this ATM
    with 2 FTs and 0.5 ITB

Fabianski - MGill
    Stones - AWB - Chillwell - Shaw - Dunne
    Son - Foden - Gundogan - Bruno - Ward-Prowse
    Vardy - Kane - Bamford

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hard to know what sort of rotation there’ll be

West Ham have a tough next four
    I wouldn’t touch Spurs other than Kane
    Pep might want to keep players ticking over

Southampton I’d agree but who knows with them and other than Ings do you really want any of them?

What’s your thoughts on Aguero and Leeds?

Edit: Over the next week I’ll go through each of the teams and what I think for the rest of the season, post it up here

Leeds won’t stop doing what they do and they may have more success against bigger clubs that are willing to try and score themselves. I think Leeds attackers are good to own.

Aguero is a mad one. I thought something was up all season. It was obvious he was going to leave and I think he was protecting himself and Pep was happy to oblige.

That said I think he knows how important Aguero could be (a real match winner) in the cup competitions and may give him minutes in the league to get him sharp.

Then again he may leave him on the bench, as he has done all season, and go with the players that will be there next season as an incentive.

I know if I was Foden I would be playing my football somewhere else next season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement