Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Loan

Options
  • 17-09-2020 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I am currently coming to the end of a PCP agreement with Hyundai, my options are to get a new car or purchase my current car. The agreement is financed with yourselves, BOI. I am considering purchasing the car and I am enquiring about car finance, is it possible to apply for a car loan and pay it off over 5 years or how best is it that I can proceed.

Many Thanks,
    Barry 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Barry, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You’d certainly be able to discuss this further with an advisor on our Car Finance Team. 

You can contact this team directly on 1850 812 080 and one of my colleagues would be more than happy to offer further guidance in relation to your query. 

I hope that this information help. Please feel free to get back in touch with us here if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement