Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of a haircut since the Barbers have reopened

• 17-09-2020 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how much most places have put up their prices since they reopened? My usual place seems to have put 5 euros on top of each haircut. So a haircut for myself would be 21 euro and school boy gone up to 16.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

glic83 wrote: »
    Just wondering how much most places have put up their prices since they reopened? My usual place seems to have put 5 euros on top of each haircut. So a haircut for myself would be 21 euro and school boy gone up to 16.

Retro on Denmark St was €18 and went up to €20, and Garveys were €12 I think and someone mentioned they're now €15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

Garveys are 14 or 15, I can't remember which

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭stuckintipp

Max barbers in Castletroy for me were €10 barely a year ago, VAT change pushed it to €11 and now gone to €12.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Garveys are 14 or 15, I can't remember which

They were 10, went to 12 a little while back and 14 now after they reopened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Max Castletroy went from 16 to 20, 18 with student ID, 12.50 for a blade all over.

Best Barber, grove island , now 16 up from 15, signs for Mon and Tues 10eur but won't honour it.

Was in Dublin this week and they've always been highly competitive and mostly still between 10-12 midweek.

I think anyway near 20euro unless I'm getting a fade or something fancy is taking the pee. A blade and scissors on top should never be the same as somebody taking 30-45 mins getting " fancy hair"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Oscars in The Parkway are €16, which I'm pretty sure was their price pre - covid!
    They went to €19 initially when they reopened but I only paid that once and then it had dropped back down again!

Advertisement