Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Glass at End of Estate- Who to Contact?

Options
  • 17-09-2020 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently leasing in a small family estate. Noticed a good bit of broken Glass smashed at the bottom of the estate where kids play. I went out and tried to sweep it up but there's too much of it, don't know any neighbours but they don't seem too worried about having their kids play on a street with smashed glass everywhere :rolleyes: but never the less.

Who would I get in contact with about it being cleaned up properly? Is that a thing even?

Thanks a mill. Sorry if I'm the wrong place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,613 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Hi all,

I'm currently leasing in a small family estate. Noticed a good bit of broken Glass smashed at the bottom of the estate where kids play. I went out and tried to sweep it up but there's too much of it, don't know any neighbours but they don't seem too worried about having their kids play on a street with smashed glass everywhere :rolleyes: but never the less.

Who would I get in contact with about it being cleaned up properly? Is that a thing even?

Thanks a mill. Sorry if I'm the wrong place.

Is it on a paved area or road?

I used to be involved with the residents committee in my estate and a couple of times a year, we would ask the council to send in the road sweeper and they would do so.

I emailed them once about a drain that was blocked with leaves/rubbish and they came in within 24 hours.

I would suggest ringing local council and asking for road sweeping or someone who has involvement with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Advertisement