Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is my iPad worth

Options
  • 18-09-2020 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭

Hi,

The other half has a 2nd gen iPad pro 512gb wifi and cellular.

She used it for a couple of hours when bought new but since then it's been in the drawer, replaced by a laptop. It was in the drawer for literally months and I came across it yesterday. I've charged it back up fully and updated to the latest software iOS 14.

We actually have a smaller iPad already (!) so no need for this, there's no other Apple devices in the house so kind of at a loss of what to ask for this?

I've checked adverts to compare but the prices seem to between 400 and 900 so I'm at a loss of what to look for really. It is in excellent condition bar 2 minor scratches, one beside power button and one beside where the charger goes in. Easily more than 9/10. The box and original charger must have been dumped in our house move, but I used a MFA charger and I think it's a 12w Apple charger also to top it up yesterday.

Would it be reasonable to ask for €500? I'd be happy with that.

Comments

Advertisement