Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get more detail on a reference

Options
  • 18-09-2020 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have received money into our account and the reference does not tell me who it is from, how can I get more details so I know who to allocate the money to. I would need the name of the account the money has come from to be able to do this, all it says at the moment is Revenue Commission.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Suepike1977, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie today. 

You should certainly be able to get more information on this payment into your account by linking in with our customer service desk directly. 

If you log on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ or by calling 0818 365 365 and an advisor would be more than happy to look into this payment for you further. 

In order to change the reference for these payments it would need to be done by payer who has sent this payment to your account. 

I hope this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement