If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sub question

Options
  • 18-09-2020 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice from you about subs. Would you recommend one sub in a surround system or two? For example would two Fyne F3-8s be better than one F 3-12? 

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Rigante82 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice from you about subs. Would you recommend one sub in a surround system or two? For example would two Fyne F3-8s be better than one F 3-12? 

thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

The Fyne subs are fantatsic and would be a great addition! Both set ups would give a different result. I would be inclined to go for the F3-12 as the larger driver will reach frequencies that the F3-8 can't go to so you'd get a deeper bass sound! the two F3-8s would give more power in total but not as deep a sound!

I think the F3-12 would be the way forward purely on specification though!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Hi guys,

thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

The Fyne subs are fantatsic and would be a great addition! Both set ups would give a different result. I would be inclined to go for the F3-12 as the larger driver will reach frequencies that the F3-8 can't go to so you'd get a deeper bass sound! the two F3-8s would give more power in total but not as deep a sound!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the advice David. I've gotten a few Fyne products from you in the past( F501's, F500c, F302's) and they're going well. Any sign of the F3-12 coming down in price anytime soon? 

Hi guys,

thanks
    Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the advice David. I've gotten a few Fyne products from you in the past( F501's, F500c, F302's) and they're going well. Any sign of the F3-12 coming down in price anytime soon? 
    Hi Rigante82,

I can do a Fyne F3-12 for £600?

Kind regards

David

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Can you do it for 600euro?

Hi Rigante82,

Kind regards

David

Can you do it for 600euro?
    Hi Rigante82,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

I can squeeze it down to 639 euro?

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks for the quote David. The top of my budget is 600 so I'll have to leave it

Thanks for the quote David. The top of my budget is 600 so I'll have to leave it
    Hi Rigante82, sent you a PM!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.