Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOIP setup for small business

Options
  • 18-09-2020 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking at a new VOIP phone system to support 6 or 7 extensions. Some desk phones but also need the ability to use PC/laptop/Smartphone apps due to people working from home etc. We've been with our current provider for a number of years but looking at alternatives now. Any experiences appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ripping

Hi.

I used to use a company called Telecom Stack (www.telecomstack.com) in my previous company. They were great on support (24/7) and integration into current ecosystems. We managed to moved our call centre and other business departments to remote working in 2 days.

I like Goldfish - good rates, different tiers of functionality and use on VOIP phone or smartphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Rossie11

Anyone any experience with Nuacom?

Advertisement