If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smaller smart tvs 21-24"

Options
  • 18-09-2020 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for a small smart tv for the kitchen that has a satellite tuner and works with saorview...also hopefully has rte player . can anyone recommend a model with those features ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Video wrote: »
     i'm looking for a small smart tv for the kitchen that has a satellite tuner and works with saorview...also hopefully has rte player . can anyone recommend a model with those features ?
    i Video,

Thanks for the post!

I do have a 24" smart LG TV in stock ready to ship! It will work with Saorview and has a satellite input however it doesn't have Freesat so there will be no EPG for satellite channels or channel order.

It has smart features built in however I am not 100% sure if it will have RTE Player available on the smart hub! It will have the likes of Netflix, Youtube and Amazon though!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204613-lg-24tn520s-24-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think of this option!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.