Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

95 all out pre bonus, playing years and I think this will be the first time I get over a ton

Great score

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Was very happy yesterday with 45 from 5 and it's moved to 56 from 10 today. Not a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

73 all out

HEWT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Great 1st week followed by nose dive Week 2.

From safety to flirting with disaster in my monthly LMS league.

40 pts with two players whose surnames end in Z to play. Not holding out much hoping of adding much more to score

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

66pts with current bonus and all played. 102 total

Same team and captain (Auba) as last week. (Well Ailing in for KWP)

A good week for the price-droppers in general. Nketiah and Mane were mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

39 points all out, not great

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

85 with 2 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

61 on current bonuses and all out.

JamRod, Mitro and my defence doing the heavy lifting this gameweek. Some major decisions to make now with the big hauls from players both today and yesterday.

44 with 1 to play not sure how bad it is

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'm looking forward to people going all in on Spurs now only for them to scrape a 1-0 win against Newcastle with a goal from Sissoko or someone.

• Advertisement

So it looks like the final bonus is going to be shared between VVD and TAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

A rather pathetic 27 so far with just KDB, Justin and Martinez to go. Praying for a KDB masterclass plus CSs from the others. Made an extra transfer on Saturday morning which cost me net 11 points, raging with myself (although I am also aware that plenty of people dropped Son and Mane which probably hurts more). Tempted to WC at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

47 all out....double Liverpool defence just about working...thank feck for that Alison peno save.

Tempted to wildcard.....problems all over my squad now....might try to hang on another week

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've Barnes and Justin in this one. Over to Leicester to save my week.

Bah. Wood goal. Taylor assist.

Well taken goal by Wood. Also nice to see the Leicester CS going.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

So it looks like the final bonus is going to be shared between VVD and TAA.

Sweet, have both of them 😀

BARNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Castagne assist too. More points for him. He's on the radar but bit pricey compared to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Barnes goal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Son and Kane out for a hit last week to Fernandez and Jiminez. Assuming Jimmy gets just the 2 points, that hit cost 49 points in total :(

• Advertisement

Wonder what will happen with the Leicester FBs when Pereira returns. They will have three good RBs but no natural LB. I have Justin so hoping the fact he is currently playing LB is a good sign and he keeps that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

jay0109 wrote: »
    Son and Kane out for a hit last week to Fernandez and Jiminez. Assuming Jimmy gets just the 2 points, that hit cost 49 points in total :(

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

jay0109 wrote:
    Son and Kane out for a hit last week to Fernandez and Jiminez. Assuming Jimmy gets just the 2 points, that hit cost 49 points in total
    Wow

Somewhere out there someone wildcarded out Kane, Ings, Mitrovic, Son, Antonio and Mane from their team.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Wonder what will happen with the Leicester FBs when Pereira returns. They will have three good RBs but no natural LB. I have Justin so hoping the fact he is currently playing LB is a good sign and he keeps that place.

Castagne can play LB so Justin's place would look under threat. He nearly gave away a pen last week and he was brushed aside by Wood for the goal today. I have Justin myself but he looks like a transfer waiting to happen.

Barnes looks very attack-minded. Love it.

Castagne can play LB so Justin's place would look under threat. He nearly gave away a pen last week and he was brushed aside by Wood for the goal today. I have Justin myself but he looks like a transfer waiting to happen.

Yes, I am clinging to the hope that if Castange was seen as the solution at LB, he'd be playing there now. I always knew Justin was a transfer waiting to happen, just hoping to get as long as possible out of him because I have enough other issues to be dealing with.

It's funny because I thought Castagne was signed for the LB spot but he's being used as RB and Justin's at LB.

Would have thought they'd be the other way around if Rodgers wants to use Castagne more when Pereira returns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

jay0109 wrote: »

Ouch..hoping jimmy does more than a number 2 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Brady off injured. Could be a body blow to RoI FPL. We’re not blessed with midfielders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

That's pieters now gonna play on the wing for burnley as gudmundson is also now injured

Advertisement