Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Match day Thread.

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A new Premier League record set tonight with 44 goals scored in a single gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Would that stand as a De Bruyne assist I wonder? It didn't look like a pass and hits a Wolves player so I don't know if intended destination comes into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

41 all out.

Really affected my mood since yesterday but I'm kinda alright now. Think I'll just go Auba to KDB.

No point taking a hit to get DCL/Son when Adams/Bruno could easily match them. Keeping it steady

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    Would that stand as a De Bruyne assist I wonder? It didn't look like a pass and hits a Wolves player so I don't know if intended destination comes into it.

He'll get it - you see all sorts of ones like that being given, and then other more obvious ones are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Was Jesus shot on target?

• Advertisement

It's already been given.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Should be an og with Jesus assist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I just had Egan and Lundstram left to play this gameweek. Checked the Villa - Sheffield game...

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F031%2F858%2Fourexpectations.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

MartineZ & JimineZ to the rescue tonight it what was a week of struggle

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

69 all out.

NTbIOfv.gif

• Advertisement

It's already been given.

Says TBC on the Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Says TBC on the Twitter

Yeah I'd say its 50/50. He hassled the defender to win it back and it broke to Jesus, but looked like last touch was off defender and wasnt a case of kdb pass being deflected but not changing intended destination.

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah I'd say its 50/50. He hassled the defender to win it back and it broke to Jesus, but looked like last touch was off defender and wasnt a case of kdb pass being deflected but not changing intended destination.
    On a totally unrelated H2H matter, is the gameweek average inclusive or not inclusive of point hits?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

On a totally unrelated H2H matter, is the gameweek average inclusive or not inclusive of point hits?

90% sure not inclusive

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

KDB not getting the assist would fit in with the rest of this abomination of a gameweek

siblers wrote: »
    KDB not getting the assist would fit in with the rest of this abomination of a gameweek

It’s been confirmed on the Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Also unrelated but are hits people took for transfers already applied? See a few kdbs etc and wondering if my rivals took a hit yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

So, there we have it. A player now doesn't need to actually touch the ball to get an assist. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

It’s been confirmed on the Twitter

It's something

61 points

Was 2.22 million at the end of GW1 and now projected to be 2.20 million. Exciting times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

52 Auba out... Sorry 52 all out

Red arrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Better than 32 I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

75, and with that have decided to take -8 for next GW

Going to end up with 7 premium players, probably do have 11 starters, but bench is non existent - may need to sacrifice someone to improve my squad - see if I can get to the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    A rather pathetic 27 so far with just KDB, Justin and Martinez to go. Praying for a KDB masterclass plus CSs from the others. Made an extra transfer on Saturday morning which cost me net 11 points, raging with myself (although I am also aware that plenty of people dropped Son and Mane which probably hurts more). Tempted to WC at the minute.

That was after Saturday, 27 from 8. Sunday and Monday brought 33 from 3! HE with 60 given how bad things were looking, although still annoyed that I cost myself 11 points with an extra transfer. Past the point of no return with the WC now although my squad isn't in too bad shape overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 50. Off to the WC thread I go!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

65 and just inside the top 300k. Very happy with the start but not happy with my team. Think I've got away with it by having salah captain last week and son in my team this week. Despite the good start I'm going to wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

58 & 62 so 120 total points so far.

Feels like a disaster but I'm not pushed to do a WC just yet, have transfers planned and my team isn't that bad. Could do with changing 1/2 but nothing priority.

(C) choices have cost me, Auba over Salah GW1 and Auba again last week, never considered Son tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

62 for 141 total, with the transfer banked. Not spectacular but HEWT. Pretty sure there's many years I've been outside the top 1m in after the first couple of weeks so to be inside 500k is a solid start.

Have only dropped 0.1 in value (Che Adams) too, with a fair few risers, so a good start there. Learning a huge amount each week in terms of where the value might be. A WC in the international break might well be the way to go - seems like a sweet spot in terms of getting that little bit more good info and being able to capitalise on it early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

91 for 167pts in total*. 42k OR. And I'm still bitter about Lamptey coming off on 57 mins :pac:

*Why are people submitting their total points?

• Advertisement
Advertisement