Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Mitro starts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

siblers wrote: »
    All you DCL owners, you'll get yours when he goes on a 8 or 9 game streak of doing SFA

:(

bitter wine berries.

(Me too :mad: I was going to buy him and decided to bank the transfer)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

This is a tough watch as someone who only own Digne.

Try only having Johnstone.... :o

bitter wine berries.

(Me too :mad: I was going to buy him and decided to bank the transfer)

I got him after the lockdown break, his highest score in any game was two points and he had great fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

mdwexford wrote: »
    This is vomit enducing.

Hate seeing bandwagons get rewarded instantly.

Unless you are on it of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ricky goal ruled out for offside

I think that Ricky is a bigger threat than DCL but at 8m is a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just saw neither of my H2H games had any Everton. Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Son, PEA, Brewster to Hamez, Bruno, DCL for a -4 is very tempting this GW. Might be too reactivate though.

IMO, depending on Bruno's performance later, that is as solid a -4 as possible.

Everton's attack isn't going anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Ricky goal ruled out for offside

I think that Ricky is a bigger threat than DCL but at 8m is a pain

Clearly not considering DCL has a hattrick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

DCL never on my radar this week but one to watch over the coming weeks. Tasty fixtures coming up..
    Have James so that will do for now.

See how Mitro gets on today. Blanks and he's gone for DCL -4 next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Try only having Johnstone.... :o

They haven’t even given him the save that preceded the 3rd goal!

This is vomit enducing.

It’s a weird one because I’m sure I read that DCL did nothing last week - bar the goal.

Whereas the stats showed that Richarlison was hot as and should be the one to get in.

So the people that got influenced by the goal rather than the performance have been highly rewarded.

That’s if I remember that article correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

This is vomit enducing.

In hindsight maybe we should have gotten an Everton player in. Be interesting to see who is towards the top of the overall. I bet you'll find more than one recognisable name stuffed with Everton players.

It’s a weird one because I’m sure I read that DCL did nothing last week - bar the goal.

Whereas the stats showed that Richarlison was hot as and should be the one to get in.

So the people that got influenced by the goal rather than the performance have been highly rewarded.

I watched the game Klopp. Seems accurate. Richi has been brilliant this game as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Kean on for Hamez

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nothing for Digne is disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Jim Gazebo wrote: »

Watching the game, Richarlison is the most dangerous. On another day 2 of DCLs goals are actually Richarlisons.

DCL has 2 tap ins and 1 go in off his back. They all count, but he won’t score easier goals all year.

Jim Gazebo wrote: »

Ricky has been the most attacking player - DCL got two taps in, both because of Ricky, Ricky also has had a goal ruled out. Last week he should have scored - numerous chances.

DCL gone off early and has ice pack on him, while Ricky looks to get the 90.

Just cause one player has a hattrick doesn't mean that he's a better pick for future games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Just checked the score... ffs ... should of been aggressive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

17 from 1. HEWT.

• Advertisement

DCL didn't do anything outside the goal. I think people got lucky who brought him in, there was nothing to suggest him exploding like this whereas Ricky was a lot more involved

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm just thankful I've Pereira to lessen the Everton pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Invincible

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If you were one of those that did TAA to Digne - you probably wouldn't be overly happy now either.

Pool have yet to play though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ace2007 wrote:
    Ricky has been the most attacking player - DCL got two taps in, both because of Ricky, Ricky also has had a goal ruled out. Last week he should have scored - numerous chances.

Ace2007 wrote:
    DCL gone off early and has ice pack on him, while Ricky looks to get the 90.

Ace2007 wrote:
    Just cause one player has a hattrick doesn't mean that he's a better pick for future games.

Yeah Ricky was the player I wanted after watching the Spurs game but he's an awkward price. Will have the funds from selling Auba this week though

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Trey13

Going to have to bring James in. Think I’ll get rid of TAA to make room. Not an easy decision but early signs are that the points are in midfield this year. I’m not willing to part with Kane or Werner just yet.

Ricky with another good chance

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

All those kneejerkers who bought in DCL boils my piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

So many salty DCL non-owners. The guy is an out and out striker, his job is to put it in the net. If that means stealing from others and knocking one in off his arse, who cares. Ricky and him a two very different players. I find Ricky very patchy and DCL a tad more consistent. Time will tell, though. DCL the better option, IMO. The service he's getting now is a strikers dream.

A steal at 7m.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Just as an aside from all the **** above. Had DCL from start. Scored last week. He's a striker. It's his job to get those kind of goals and even better he's getting them. Service he will get is excellent and can mop up those chances

• Advertisement

Lundstram wrote: »
    So many salty DCL non-owners. The guy is an out and out striker, his job is to put it in the net. If that means stealing from others and knocking one in off his arse, who cares. Ricky and him a two very different players. I find Ricky very patchy and DCL a tad more consistent. Time will tell, though. DCL the better option, IMO. The service he's getting now is a strikers dream.

DCL and consistent should not be said in the same sentence

Advertisement