Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Cooling Liquid Question

Options
  • 19-09-2020 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi All, so as a follow on from my previous thread on liquid cooling I've decided to go with a custom loop. I've my parts order and looking forward to designing it.

The question I have is that I'm thinking of a purple liquid, hopefully a pre-mix as I don't want to have to mix it myself. What particular ones would people recommend. I'm seeing a number of reviews about people getting bacteria and algae, however I expect thats from them flushing out their systems prior with DW and not having any inhibitors in it. I'm also hearing about ones with colour fall-out and blocking pumps etc.

Lastly, I would prefer something that has initially a very low electrical conductivity which might afford me a bit of slack if it leaks a bit.

So anyone with suggestions or experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Advertisement