Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers - EvertIN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ace2007 wrote: »
    It's quite interesting that less than 24 hours ago, people where brining in United players and plans around brining them in and now there are suddenly a no-go - with some people having brought in assets looking to get rid of them already, yet City haven't played and people are assuming that they will start off the season on fire.

What are folk going to do in KdB/Sterling/Jesus don't light up on Monday night? Wolves away isn't exactly a game where you expect them too either.

I too think Auba is too expensive for a player that your not comfortable captaining every week - Laca be a better option into the Arsenal team, and frees up an important midfield spot. Interested to see how spurs get on tomorrow - Kane/Son may be auditioning to stay in my team another week.

I think it's fixtures really. Arsenal's next 5 are Liverpool, SHU, City, Leicester, United. That's a bad to meh run for such an expensive player.

I'm ideally not bringing in a city player til I see them play though, especially after the United showing today

I've gone Auba to James just there. Will wait and see how Son and them City play on deciding if I do another transfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Likely gonna correct last week's mistake

Auba/Adams out
    Son/DCL in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ward Prowse out ASAP

Not even on the pens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Anyone else considering Doherty out. At 6m he's not looking worth it. Might consider a Wolves defender after watching how they play against City. Nice run of fixtures coming up for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭daheff

Anyone else considering Doherty out. At 6m he's not looking worth it. Might consider a Wolves defender after watching how they play against City. Nice run of fixtures coming up for them

Have Doc & Alli in my team. Need shot of both, and PEA for KdB.

3.5m itb. Suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

daheff wrote: »
    Have Doc & Alli in my team. Need shot of both, and PEA for KdB.

3.5m itb. Suggestions?

Doherty still has a good run of games to come - so the reason you got him still stands, we've seen what's happened to people who sell players based on one game and chase points. Whose the most promising defender that you would get with the cash that makes you want to get rid of him?

Ali has been frozen out - so obv needs to go, KdB hasn't played yet - come tomorrow you might not want him.

PEA probably needs to go as you can downgrade and use the money elsewhere - just depends on your team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

ASM out.

Costa or Podence in?

Think I'd prefer Costa but Podence has better fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

ASM to Son done before the price changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Auba and 4.5 mid to Son and Zaha seems blatantly obvious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Auba out possibly KDB depends on City match. ASM out for Klich. Dunno what to do about Everton's player's id like at least one cause I have none atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ASM out.

Costa or Podence in?

Think I'd prefer Costa but Podence has better fixtures.

Wait for the City game to see how Podence fares if the prices allow it. I'm in a similar boat looking for a 5.5m player. Leaning towards Podence atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Auba > KDB/Sterling. More than likely KDB. No need to gamble on Sterling just yet I think.

ASM > 6m needs to be done too but no need to take -4 just yet. Kilch is looking the best <6m option is that right? Or is Helder Costa worth a shout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Thinking Auba, Werner and Ritchie out for a -4

Option 1 - JRod, Mahrez, Kane in

Option 2 - JRod, Son, Jesus in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

mdwexford wrote: »
    Thinking Auba, Werner and Ritchie out for a -4

Option 1 - JRod, Mahrez, Kane in

Option 2 - JRod, Son, Jesus in

I'd keep Werner for next week. v WBA.

Looked dangerous today, won the peno. Worth one more week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I'd keep Werner for next week. v WBA.

Looked dangerous today, won the peno. Worth one more week.

I agree he has looked sharp in both games and has two nice fixtures next.

Original plan was Auba to Kdb/Sterling but no Spurs or Everton attackers looks risky with both having great fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    It's quite interesting that less than 24 hours ago, people where brining in United players and plans around brining them in and now there are suddenly a no-go - with some people having brought in assets looking to get rid of them already, yet City haven't played and people are assuming that they will start off the season on fire.

What are folk going to do in KdB/Sterling/Jesus don't light up on Monday night? Wolves away isn't exactly a game where you expect them too either.

I too think Auba is too expensive for a player that your not comfortable captaining every week - Laca be a better option into the Arsenal team, and frees up an important midfield spot. Interested to see how spurs get on tomorrow - Kane/Son may be auditioning to stay in my team another week.

Johnstone is getting a little bit of a raw deal I feel - while he did concede 5 goals, 3 of them where when they were down to 10 men, and I also think he got screwed out of save points...

I don't hate my current team, but I think this season there are just going to be too many options and some weeks are going to be rough.
    Tomorrow for instance Maddison or Barnes could post double digit scores and look good for Leicester and suddenly they become viable options at 7m,

Well Son and Kane passed the audition, may just do Batman to Ricky.
    Feel that Batman will get 10+ goals this season, but given that he's currently not starting i need to have someone more reliable and Ricky has looked dangerous in the first two games.

Unless city guys give a reason to buy them, i may stick with PEA and carry the second transfer to next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Just_Magic

Son came from nowhere today.

Waiting til after Man City game before making decision.

Does Bale coming in make things better or worse for Son?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Havertz is a conundrum, looks well off it but playing through the middle in a side playing West Brom next.

Dropping tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Just_Magic wrote:
    Does Bale coming in make things better or worse for Son?

Better I would think.

Alli has already been dropped from current XI. Moura is full of running and effort but not much in execution. He'll make way for Bale and they should be more dynamic in attack then. But Bale is minimum 3-4 weeks away. Probably 5-6 before we see him in the starting team.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Is there an argument to be made that Keane would be the Everton defender of choice?

5.0 and a focal point for set pieces delivered by Roddy, Digne and perhaps Siggy late in games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Just played WC and changed it up completely to get KDB in and get Wilson and ASM out.

Previously was

Martinez
    TAA Roberton Ayling
    Salah ASM Auba Son
    Wilson Mitro Ings

Button KWP Mitchel Bissouma

Now looks like:

Ryan
    TAA Saiss Lamptey KWP
    Salah Jamrod KDB Son
    Jimi Ings

Walton Mitchell Anguissa Davis

Opinions?

Shanee. wrote: »
    Just played WC and changed it up completely to get KDB in and get Wilson and ASM out.

Previously was

Martinez
    TAA Roberton Ayling
    Salah ASM Auba Son
    Wilson Mitro Ings

Now looks like:

Ryan
    TAA Saiss Lamptey KWP
    Salah Jamrod KDB Son
    Jimi Ings

Opinions?

Its a nice WC team, but in two weeks time you'll have Anguissa only on the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Previously was

Martinez
    TAA Roberton Ayling
    Salah ASM Auba Son
    Wilson Mitro Ings

Now looks like:

Ryan
    TAA Saiss Lamptey KWP
    Salah Jamrod KDB Son
    Jimi Ings

Opinions?

I like it but wouldn't be a fan of having to play KWP every week. He got the assist today alright but Southampton looked shocking at the back. Would you sacrifice Ings for DCL maybe and use the money to upgrade defence and bench?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Previously was

Martinez
    TAA Roberton Ayling
    Salah ASM Auba Son
    Wilson Mitro Ings

Now looks like:

Ryan
    TAA Saiss Lamptey KWP
    Salah Jamrod KDB Son
    Jimi Ings

Opinions?

Nice but you should post in the wildcard thread to get more opinions. This thread is just for regular transfers.

Its a nice WC team, but in two weeks time you'll have Anguissa only on the bench

Hmm ya can change the bench still, who would you recommend instead? I could also replace KWP as Southampton are dodgy enough at the back

Hmm ya can change the bench still, who would you recommend instead? I could also replace KWP as Southampton are dodgy enough at the back

Id go to the wildcard thread, you'd get better advice there as others in same situation

Will do thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Spurs play twice in midweek, Twice!! before they play Newcastle in 7 days time.

League Cup in 48hours time vs Leyton Orient and then some dudes in Macedonia on Thursday. 4 games in 8 days. Mental.

I'd imagine the extreme fringe players and youths with play Tuesday and rotated first team squad will play Thursday but worth bearing in mind in terms of early transfer moves this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Spurs play twice in midweek, Twice!! before they play Newcastle in 7 days time.

League Cup in 48hours time vs Leyton Orient and then some dudes in Macedonia on Thursday. 4 games in 8 days. Mental.

I'd imagine the extreme fringe players and youths with play Tuesday and rotated first team squad will play Thursday but worth bearing in mind in terms of early transfer moves this week.

I reckon they could play 7 in 7 days and it wouldn't slow down the Son/Kane transfers this week

• Advertisement

Vinagre to Saiss worth a minus 4

Advertisement