Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers - EvertIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Need to get ASM out ,have enough to get Thiago Alcantara but not sure other than him . Any thoughts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Need to get ASM out ,have enough to get Thiago Alcantara but not sure other than him . Any thoughts ?

Klich?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Trossard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Replacing him with Klich myself. He's doing well and on pens too. Decent fixtures too. City game after next at home wouldn't bother me. They look like they can score against anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

While a very good player, I don't think he will be much of a FPL asset. Podence/Neto, Doucoure and Ceballos all better options imo.

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote:
    Trossard

Not mad about Brighton's next few fixtures but will consider thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Have 10m for ASM replacement (after going PEA to Hamez). Already have Son.
    Not sure who is the best option?

In similar myself, not sure if Vinagre or ASM is worse

That said Podence /Neto seem good choices

Cheers for all the opinions ,it will be podence or klich . Would like to see podence tomorrow night first but worried about ASM dropping tonight

Cheers for all the opinions ,it will be podence or klich . Would like to see podence tomorrow night first but worried about ASM dropping tonight

Low enough chance of that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Looking to change Ward Prowse to Podence / Neto but want to watch tomorrow’s match...

Have a feeling Ward Prowse jumps tonight tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Plan is Davis/PEA to Jiminez/JamRod at the min. Will wait for news on ASM but will prob take a -4 to change his to Klich/Podence

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Looking to change Ward Prowse to Podence / Neto but want to watch tomorrow’s match...

Have a feeling Ward Prowse jumps tonight tho

ugh just checked and your right, he's probably going to drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Thankfully it doesn't look like ASM will drop tonight.

I'm a bit worried on Podence keeping his spot though. News tonight is Wolves in for Semedo, which would likely mean he goes at RWB and Traore moves forward and takes the spot by Jiminez

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dockysher

Going be kanes season. He's one to have in your team all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

dockysher wrote: »

Till he gets injured or has a quiet spell. So maybe 2-3 games time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Egan red card means he'll be out for 3 games so he'll be transferred out of my team tonight. He's already very close to a drop. His next 3 fixtures when he returns is Liverpool, City and Chelsea so no chance he stays.

Will give the Wolves game a watch tonight and consider Saiss or Coady. They've got great fixtures after the City game. Any other possible replacements worth a shout ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

dockysher wrote: »

They won't play against such a stupid high defensive line every week though.

Egan red card means he'll be out for 3 games so he'll be transferred out of my team tonight. He's already very close to a drop. His next 3 fixtures when he returns is Liverpool, City and Chelsea so no chance he stays.

Will give the Wolves game a watch tonight and consider Saiss or Coady. They've got great fixtures after the City game. Any other possible replacements worth a shout ??

Didn't see he challenge, but unless it was dangerous play will only be 1 game suspension just like Andreas Christensen was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Ugh bloody Egan ruined everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Didn't see he challenge, but unless it was dangerous play will only be 1 game suspension just like Andreas Christensen was

Yeah nothing dangerous about it - 1 game ban

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Klich and KDB good transfer in instead of ASM and Auba? Opinions

Have issues in McCarthy in goal, Doherty , Tierney injury, and Bissouma suspension but could line up like this next week.

McCarthy
    Doherty, KWP, TAA
    Salah, Kdb, Son, Klich,
    Werner, DCL , Brewster.

Current team
    McCarthy
    Doherty, Tierney, TAA
    Salah, Auba, Son, ASM, Bissouma,
    Werner, DCL

Nyland, kwp, Douglas, Brewster

Would it be more prudent to keep ASM and transfer Brewster out instead and ger someone who'll get mins rather than chancing arm? I do not want to waste four points over it. It's not worth it yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Gabriel out zouma in

Really need news on that Vinagre injury

Will decide if its Boly or Foden in.

I know Foden will be rotated, but no other player at that point could get 15 points easily enough

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

KDB looking so dangerous

It's either a full WC or KDB in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Will wait till the match is over tonight but have 2 FTs and 0.5 ITB and do:

Auba -> KdB
    Wilson -> DCL

Will then look like with 0.3 ITB:

Johnstone/McCarthy
    TAA - Taylor - Davies (Justin/KWP)
    Salah - Son - Soucek - KDB (Reed)
    Werner - Mitro - DCL

- Have an issue in goal with both options quite frankly, but not overly pressing yet

- Will either find another 4.5 defender to replace Davies with, or maybe Keane at 5. Not worth a hit though. KWP and McCarthy from Southampton is a concern, had Ryan in goal til talk of Martinez spooked me. Lamptey is obviously exciting!

- Have expressed an interest in Podence, but with the ceiling on offer elsewhere then I might have to wait until he begins delivering? Would love to have Soucek as 5th mid to be 1st sub but upgrading Reed to someone will be something for the WC surely: A few options in the 5.5 range possibly at leeds also if I temporarily need to upgrade Soucek?

- Cannot sell Werner before West Brom, but might have to reconsider after that if Chelsea don't hit their stride.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Anyone any idea if that Dunne lad at Burnley will keep his place. Even for a week or two.

Have enough to do Egan to him and then ASM to KDB. Be taking a -8 of course as already did Auba to James, but could be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Million dollar question

Foden at 6.5

How confident of minutes do we think?

Million dollar question

Foden at 6.5

How confident of minutes do we think?

As you say it's the million dollar question - your man Klich at Leeds probably a slightly better shout as on penalties and should play, where as with Foden he could get 10+ points tonight and be benched next week and get a cameo 1 pointer.

If you have 7m - the likes of Barnes/Maddison probably a better shout again, but if only 6.5m and don't mind cameo appearances he's probably worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Need to downgrade a FW to get KdB in.
    Vardy or Werner? One of them need to go.

Advertisement